Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life (34880 Views)

Uncle Buhari Where Are You? - Portable Laments As Fans Spray Him Fake Money / Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by holluwai(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2017
He’s yet to prove em wrong that his father isn’t a taxi driver and mother bread seller.
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by MorataFC: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
ode ni bobo yi
super one like dat jare
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2017
You gat one life to live...flex it ....as far as your actions doesn't cause harm to humanity or offends God!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Olukat(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2017
robotix:
I have been following this hushpuppi thing... Trust me, Nigeria can never be great. It is not a curse but reality.

And you wonder why politicians steal in this country? The do it to get respected. If you have money, people will eat your shiiit, drink your urine... We are lost completely

I agree with you completely
We've lost it on all fronts undecided undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by udemzyudex(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
ode ni bobo yi
LOL.. Is it your fake life?
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2017
HUSH BABY......
ENJOY YASEF.....
O TI SHASHE GBA WO JAWE...
OLE O SUN, OLE HONRUN..
OLE O MO GOOGLE

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by johnstar(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2017
Olekumaster:
I just know you can't make me commit suicide.

Hate him or like, fact is that niqqa is made for life.

[/b]One thing I like about him though is that he doesn't spend his fake money on fake girls![b]

Na real mattter oo
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by tellwisdom: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
If you think all his doing is not investment, then you are dull and myopic. Blacks are always negative to their fellow blacks.

When he's done with his strategy, y'all will pay him for all the money spent.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by spafu(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2017
Mtchew
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by idu1(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Hush nigga one love
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by rattlesnake(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2017
ode
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by vengertime: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2017
titosantana:
I Iike this guy most especially for his brilliance. I can never forget the epic response he gave AY, - men that was an uppercut that led to knock out.
is it Joshua upper cut or bash Ali upper cut?
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by jayloms: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Mehn! Attention seeking is a damn disease!
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by okenwaa(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Olekumaster:

One thing I like about him though is that he doesn't spend his fake money on fake girls!

Cus he opens his fake nyash for fake Arab men to knack.
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by lastmaster(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2017
titosantana:
I Iike this guy most especially for his brilliance. I can never forget the epic response he gave AY, - men that was an uppercut that led to knock out.
what was the reply please
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2017
robotix:
I have been following this hushpuppi thing... Trust me, Nigeria can never be great. It is not a curse but reality.

And you wonder why politicians steal in this country? The do it to get respected. If you have money, people will eat your shiiit, drink your urine... We are lost completely

Not completely , Nnamdi Kanu was worth less than £200 pounds but he had people eating his sh!t
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Josh44s(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2017
titosantana:

Ever since then AY automatically convert himself into an upcoming Artist.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Kendroid: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Aba people don make we no sabi Real Gucci and fake one again... angry

Both the rich and the poor are now wearing the LOGO upandan cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by purples25(f): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Most people at the moment of death will realize they wasted their eternity chasing shadows here.

This brief moment other lucidity should be used judiciously.

What is our meaningless hustle and bustle going to cost us ? Sometimes I see the world full of people racing up and down, and when in a depressed state I wonder where they're all rushing to. What's so important about all this? Honestly ? Nobody wins in this game of life, everyone is going to DIE, so everyone loses. The people you are trying to impress will not be there for you, will not save you, you will be alone whether the rule of eternity applies or not. So what ? What is the meaning of all this hustle and bustle.

Yes, why not enjoy oneself and live a life one can be proud of. But that aside , what the hell makes all this we strive for in life so important. It's nothing! Absolutely nothing !

But I'm still gonna try to live right tho grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by purples25(f): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2017
deraluv:
Na this guy make me believe say no matter what you do in life you can never Impress human being honestly weather you're poor or rich you must have heaters somewhere I wonder why people the look inside this man matter like say una the pay Im bills ni Waiting aja 4 do una? Is time we come to put a stop for im matter we don too reason am too much abeg Biko please I have said my own lemme come and be going......

We've not finished following our corrupt politicians. Its ' hussspupppi' we want to follow, eh? More like chasing the maggi thief and dining with the one that stole all the shops in the neighborhood.

Waiting for people to be satisfied? Lol, you go grow iron gemu

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by givenny(f): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2017
Your money, your life
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by collitexnaira(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2017
What's this guy source of wealth,, we only know he flaunt money nd Gucci without knowing where he made the money from
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by deraluv(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2017
purples25:

We've not finished following our corrupt politicians. Its ' hussspupppi' we want to follow, eh? More like chasing the maggi thief and dining with the one that stole all the shops in the neighborhood.

Waiting for people to be satisfied? Lol, you go grow iron gemu

I don't get you my dear so what's your conclusion
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by holluphemydavid(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2017
His money,his life,his problem....Let me come and be going
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by purples25(f): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2017
deraluv:

I don't get you my dear so what's your conclusion

My conclusion is everyone got more to bother about than what hushpuppi is doing and how he made his money. If we should even focus on something let it be something that can bring in the money, or solve problems or just make us happy but not another persons life. I'm simply supporting your statement

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2017
Olekumaster:

One thing I like about him though is that he doesn't spend his fake money on fake girls!
wow,lesson learnt here, spending on fake girls is worst of all, I must screen shot this side, so it will be reminding me anything those vampire girls want to suckmymoney
dry

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Olukat:

I agree with you completely
We've lost it on all fronts undecided undecided undecided cry cry
they will soon come to attach you guys for pointing the obvious.
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Mrlouis: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divine Favor Sam, Maheeda's Daughter Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photos) / Tobi Bakre, Isilomo & Avala Pictured Together / Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.