Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) (44716 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Too obvious she likes them hunky grin cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2017
And the title of the book of the book will be "After Becoming: Black and Blue Series"

Because he will mistake you for Takam and pummel you black and blue.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by adet991(f): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2017
dessz:
i just took some oshogbo weed but i dont feel any different,anyways my opinion to this post is that i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuses to pay his rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
lovely
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by kelimani: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2017
You want to drain him of strength abi!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by kelimani: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2017
Want him for what exactly? [/quote] Training
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by isaiah4life(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2017
odiereke:
He is all yours. U can have him. Good luck to u.
lol u can even take him home
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by doyinbaby(f): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2017
mikool007:
So you can write about him in ur next book abii!
you are wicked....chai.....you still remember the epistle she wrote on maje
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by doyinbaby(f): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Aj is cute....most ladies would not mind having him
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2017
francis2565:

Meanwhile this same comedians played Atletico Madrid and you praised

Africa fans will not just appreciate the fact that team/players do have bad days.
let me tell you now if you don't know,, any team can beat ATm at the moment,,
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by kendylet(f): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2017
mikool007:
So you can write about him in ur next book abii!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by shegie(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2017
ole....ashawo.na ur smalli u wan bang abi?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by ojeffo: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2017
Make u give am MAJE STD abi?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by lifedynamics: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2017
Nigerians why?? cry
I left twitter cause Man Utd fans nearly killed me
Now you guys have brought it to something about Anthony Joshua

Leave us Chelsea alone... cry
We know we lost... Well sha still qualify grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Wheezdom(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2017
RegalD:

costa is good, morata will improve...I would prefer costa's ability for now, but i have lacazette who suit my playing style so well
u guys should go to the sport thread ni
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2017
TOKE,TOKE TOOOOOOKKKKEEEEEE, chai.
Upon every wey we conclude,
You still wet, y?
Well, I get next to my uncle wey dey carve coffin
That will be suitable for you,
because Joshuah, eeh Joshuah,ok
Let me just address him as a human lion
for now and still reserve my comments.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by bizhop01: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2017
So that the will ruin him just like sampson in the bible,
joshua shoul'd be wiss if he want to last a little longer.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Nmeri17: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2017
dessz:
i just took some oshogbo weed but i dont feel any different,anyways my opinion to this post is that i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuses to pay his rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Toke Makinwa, you should have asked for an "inseminated used condom" as a birthday gift from him first before wanting him. Ode!

What am i even saying? You don't deserve it...his toilet does!

Next!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
I just dey wait for the ringtone you go day sing when he dey sarma you correct dick, nah that time you go know sey no be everything we dey glitter be gold.

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by writeprof(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
She is looking for a destiny to waste. Somebody advise Anthony Joshua to better run for his life. Don't think this is love ooo na lust be dis ooo!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
cheesy well let me make my wish cos dis is my month,I want Ojaja 1 of ile-ife for my own byday gift
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Realist1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Anthony Joshua had better be careful. All this women hitting on him left, right and centre will give him a technical knock out at round 3 . If in doubt he should ask Mike Tyson.

I know you are focused bro, but I seriously advise you to stay so.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by EnaibeSam: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Oya food don cum, garri an porpor
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by tochivitus(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Lol... If the guy come now, she will start acting up again, make them no say she's cheap, naija girls with irrelevant characters

Nailed it.... grin u just cracked me up real hard, my babe was acting up when i first asked her to be my bae, it was after 2 months that she confessed that she wanted me for long, that I was her crush and she fantasizes about me. Nigeria girls can be so confused eh grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Toshiba49ja(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
doyinbaby:
Aj is cute....most ladies would not mind having him

I don't think U're an exception grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by doyinbaby(f): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

I don't think U're an exception grin
i don't mind him....he is cute
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Toshiba49ja(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
doyinbaby:
i don't mind him....he is cute

Well, I'm cute too.! grin
I no dey do international boxing � Buh I b local champion for my hood cheesy

So wot duyu say
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by doyinbaby(f): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Well, I'm cute too.! grin
I no dey do international boxing � Buh I b local champion for my hood cheesy

So wot duyu say
are you jealous of aj
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Toshiba49ja(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
doyinbaby:
are you jealous of aj

I'm not jealous of him...
Jus letting u kno, so u cn make ur preference!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by doyinbaby(f): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

I'm not jealous of him...
Jus letting u kno, so u cn make ur preference!
send me a pm
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by Toshiba49ja(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
doyinbaby:
send me a pm
Ok!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
tochivitus:

Nailed it.... grin u just cracked me up real hard, my babe was acting up when i first asked her to be my bae, it was after 2 months that she confessed that she wanted me for long, that I was her crush and she fantasizes about me. Nigeria girls can be so confused eh grin

Lol...

The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub