Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council (6864 Views)

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / ​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes / Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by utotomi50(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
I've been waiting for this.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by djpalapala(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2010
Before making a comment, I am waiting for the list of Ministers our Acting President will present to serve in his cabinet,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by Scottx(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2010
This is very bold step. Let him inject new blood entirely
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by martinosi: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2010
It was bound to happen, after all when Acting President
formed the Presidential Advisory Council and
put Theophilus Danjuma (Army rtd) as the Chairman
of the Council, the writing was on the wall for the
all FEC Members appointed by Yar-Adua.

All of you are saying its a bold move lol! grin

Goodluck is just a Minion of the Elite Military Oligarch
that rules nigeria behind the scenes (Shadow Government).

As i said before Theophilus Danjuma is the leader
of Nigeria right now (God-Father) untill the next election in 2011.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by ichamentor(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2010
i wish you goodluck in your quest for a better nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by joshua6: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
Acting President Jonathan should not recycle any of the ex-ministers. Many of the ex -ministers are self serving, at the expense of nigerians. He should inject new blood into the cabinet. This is very vital.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by chrisical(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
Nice move but i hope they are replaced with more competent ones
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2010
chrisical:

Nice move but i hope they are replaced with more competent ones

Me and you both
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by jazzsoul: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2010
Why does Nigeria need 42 Ministers? This Democracy thing is very expensive.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2010
jazzsoul:

Cos Nigeria has 42 ministries that needed to be ministered
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by rebranded(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Cos Nigeria has 42 ministries that needed to be ministered

Some of those Ministries have two ministers junior(state) and senior
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by dns(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2010
please this one na Niger delta time, when the Hausa and Yoruba they do their own no wahala so we too na our turn.
please president give all the appointment to Niger Delta nothing dey happen if na fight we go fight.

martinosi:

It was bound to happen, after all when Acting President
formed the Presidential Advisory Council and
put Theophilus Danjuma (Army rtd) as the Chairman
of the Council, the writing was on the wall for the
all FEC Members appointed by Yar-Adua.

All of you are saying its a bold move lol! grin

Goodluck is just a Minion of the Elite Military Oligarch
that rules nigeria behind the scenes (Shadow Government).

As i said before Theophilus Danjuma is the leader
of Nigeria right now (God-Father) untill the next election in 2011.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by SapeleGuy: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
jazzsoul:

Follow me ask dem. The thing too much. Downsizing please
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by wallex1983(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
Slow and unpredictable, this guy is really dangerous. He acts when u never expects. Well i hope this is 4 d better

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I luv this guy. When evry1 was expecting commotion, he allowed things to go normal. nothing was heard from that FEC meeting. When the ovation was least, he struck. Brainman!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by honest4000: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
Only Dora Akunyili is qualified to be retained by Uncle Joe.
Now, I want Uncle Jonathan to remove Gov. Fashola as well because he is a bad news to Lagosians with his metality of Taxes etc, dont park here, dont build a house there etc. That is the truth, take it or you leave it. The man is wicked and wickedness is not supposed to be part of democracy we all fought for.

How can VIO stops a car for one expired document like Insurance or Roadworthines etc, and then now drive the person to their park, give him ticket to pay N5000 fine which is okay, as if that is not enough, these guys have so much derived the opportunity of asking for Tax Clearance certificate, if you dont have it, they give you another ticket to pay N50,000.00 to the Tax Office or bride them with N20,000.00, if not you will end up loosing your car to them. Gov. Fashola have destroyed houses without compensation to landlords of over 30years even before he finished his primary shool, he will now render them homeless by asking for C of O, how many houses in Lagos have C of O for Christ sake?
Governance is supposed to be adding value to lives of the people and not devalueing it. Gov. Fashola is a torn on the flesh of Lagosians. Paying fine for traffick offence is very okay by all look, but not that outrageous amount, even in developed coutries, fine is considerably affordable, no reasonable person have atleast N2000 to throw away almost everyday, that person must correct his or her mistakes when repeated knowling or unknowing, but not that kind of madness. Even Abacha we Termed "Evil" never did all that by inflicting pains on Nigeria. Please, Bro. Jonathan, I know it may not be your concern, but to me its your concern because you are the head.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2010
I believe all this man needs to focus on, if he wants to leave a lasting legacy for himself, is

a) Push for/Sign FOI into law
b) Push for removal of the clause that allows Rotational governance at the federal level

If he is able to accomplish these two things by the end of the year, he would have done so much more for the nigerian people than anyone has so far.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by ayetun: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2010
thank u o uncle Joe.

I beg EFCC chop don commot for una o.

pls check out those guys treasury o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by Rmc1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2010
Great move in the right direction by goodluck, i just hope that he places good and dedicated people that will perfom well.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by Walency(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2010
Thank you LORD for letting the wind blow.

When wind blows only the good seed remains, every chaff in the seat of power in this nation must be blown away.

Again I say,let the wind blow!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council by alldone(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2010
thank God for this move. EFCC should come and check this guys.
some of them should be try for lying to us with yaradua's health.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farida Waziri Holds On To Official Cars & House Months After Sack / What Could Tinubu Be Smoking? (photo) / Rivers Assembly retains Ibani as Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.