Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) (748 Views)

Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking / Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) by johnnyvid(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2017
A Liberian lady resident in South Korea identified as Thelma Dennis is currently hospitalised after she was brutally beaten by her fiance few weeks after they got engaged.

Below is the report by a Liberian Facebook page:

"A young Liberian lady name Thelma Dennis who lives in Seoul, Korea was beaten mercilessly by her boyfriend ( Transportor Richards) who she got engaged to few weeks ago, and this is her message to everyone:"

I know this is the trending topic out there right now for you guys that are using this moment to gossip and Say so much.. spraying videos and picture of my life being taken by someone who have repeatedly abuse women for so many years.. which I later found out but I would not let this stop me and don't you guys ever think that this will bring me down instead I am here thanking God for my life that I even have the opportunity to be a part of you guys spreading my abuse pictures so I am posting this up in memories for all the women who lost their lives to domestic violence but God spare mine to be a voice for them.. these are my pictures you don't have to share them because I am sharing it with the world to put an end to domestic violence no woman should ever live with such a man that would do this to her.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/young-lady-brutally-beaten-by-her.html

He is responsible for his actions not me and he would be the one paying for it and he would be brought to justice so don't waste your time trying to spread rumors or gossip because I am right there with you. PLEASE STOP THE VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN?

Re: Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2017
angry

I am just speechless. Women please if you have a man who has the tendencies of beating you repeatedly, just walk away. And watch your mouth too. Some of you have very vulgar and stinking mouths that will turn the head of Yaradua when he hears you verbally abuse.

Calm words pacifies anger
Re: Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) by brownsugar23: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2017
that guy no fit stand him mate oooh what will a lady do to you for you to beat her up like this
Re: Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2017
embarassed
Re: Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) by purem(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Na luv grin grin grin
Re: Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) by johnnyvid(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2017
the man is really a murderer.
Re: Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) by johnnyvid(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc OAMJ4
Re: Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Jeez... What a monster of a man.. See the way he "castrated " her face with beating..

How can you beat someone you love?
Re: Liberian Lady Brutally Beaten By Her Boyfriend In South Korea (photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Jeez... What a monster of a man.. See the way he "castrated " her face with beating..

How can you beat someone you love

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Staff Locks Maid Indoors With Only 2 Packs Of Biscuits And Travels / Unbelievable Shocking Moment A Groom Was Shot At Close Range During His Wedding / How Teens Abuse Drugs In Kano Slums (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.