Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

"One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (21678 Views)

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2017
A young Nigerian lady identified as Annabel Fred on Facebook took to her Facebook timeline to recount her ugly ordeal in the hands of ‘One Chance’ operators.

She wrote;
"Sorry to bother you friends!! But I had to use a friend’s phone to share this!!! Yesterday I and my friend went to the shoprite to get somethings, when we finished, we came out and ordered for uber’ ( it showed 10mins to arrive) so we waited for the uber arrival”’ finally a taxi(Acura MDX)stopped in front of us ‘ then I asked if he was the uber we ordered? Yes I am ma’ he said! Then we both entered and i asked him to start the trip: he then said ok and drive off, he drove for sometime then slowed down’ when we asked y the slow down, this car is having issues ma;

let me check :
He said ( pls my money is reading o I told him) sorry ma we not on surg, he replied,I then said ok o,As he stopped, another guy quickly entered the car then the driver doomed off immediately– sharply i even tried to open the door and run ; but all to no avail then i realised we were in big troubled ::: my friend started shouting and crying- then one of guys came to the back seat held her neck so hard that she couldn’t even scream: then they asked me to give them my phones ( I left my phones at home I told them) the other guy used his gun to hit my eye( he brought out a small knife, pepperspray, and small axe). He asked for the second time ‘ where is your phone? I see 2 phones for your hand , where them dey?

Then I had no choice than to give him my phones when i saw blood dropping , he started beating us and asked his friend to give him that handkerchief ( but the guy driving said his spirit doesn’t want him to harm us) but he should collect everything from us: so they collected the things we bought @ the shoprite, they took my friend’s phones and mine too, her waist watch, my neckchain, our handbags, asked for our atm cards and tnk God none of us came out with it,they searched us and collected the cash we had on us’ they even collected my friend’s earrings then dumped us on a lonely part:
A good samarithan gave us 1500 to transport bk home we told him what happened– I just had to share this so we can be very careful this period:::the mistake we made was : not calling the uber number to confirm if trully he was the person: I just want all of you thank God for me o. What if we were killed ? Just few weeks to my service and this happened? 2 months to the end of 2017? Wetin our mama for do? Please guys, let’s be careful bill!!! thank you and God bless u- ( for now I’d be offline)"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-lady-recounts-ordeal-in-hands.html

3 Shares

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Yameater(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Like seriously
Are you kidding me?
Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Thank God another rape case is not recorded

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by barbiecue(f): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Such a sad story.tank God dey didn't harm u and ur frnd
Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Thank God. If they are caught now and given jungle justice. People will be complaining. They will meet their deaths soon.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity powerbank

26 Likes

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2017
♤ Geez! Nasty cut

♤ ATM's , Shopping Mall's....e.t.c. One has to be very careful now.These are where those "Mephistopheles offsprings" hang around

6 Likes

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2017
oh my .... kiss so sorry dear, but y will a uber driver tell you the car is not in surge and you will agree? all uber is meant to start the count once the journey begins, not everybody calls to confirm the number of uber, once they pack at your front out of anxiousness , you will believe that was your order, it was only in speed count that really matter, because that is the only thing that can give you evidence of doubt for your payment at the end of your trip.. thank God for their lives cry.. God protection is all we need this 'ember season

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2017
the mistake we made was : not calling the uber number to confirm if trully he was the person: I just want all of you thank God for me o. What if we were killed ? Just few weeks to my service and this happened? 2 months to the end of 2017? Wetin our mama for do? Please guys, let’s be careful bill!!! thank you and God bless u-
What a lesson,but nemesis will surely catch them

1 Like

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2017
shocked

Lalasticlala
Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Wen Chelsea fans go to church on Sunday and the pastor told them to open to the book of ROMAns 3 grin grin

20 Likes

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Seriously somewhere along the narrative she had wanted to say -
"I thank God we were not raped" grin
Which is a very big testimony anyway ... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by richfriendsng: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2017
That man should be given........
complete the sentence above
Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Blame buhari

1 Like

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by HPS3(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2017
barbiecue:
Did you not see the injuries she sustained?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2017
All robbers will not go Scott free...
Thank God for their lives.

1 Like

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by BUHARIjubrin: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Yoropigs and their criminal activities lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Person wey see you wear necklace with "smart" pendant go think say you smart indeed. grin grin

So if na keke Napep stop and tell you say na him be Uber, you go still enter am without confirmation undecided undecided

#MUMU

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by aku626(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmm. Always call your Uber driver also check his stats.

2 Likes

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by tspun(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
so painful
Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Ive been worried dat sm scumbags will take advantage of these rides to perpetuate nonsense

6 Likes

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Thank God nothing happened to their lives and their "downstairs"

1 Like

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Wait first, let me read very well cos it seems i missed the part where you checked the details of the Uber car you ordered to confirm if indeed it was the one that parked at your front sad

4 Likes

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Uber just uberd her,, na everything wey white bring we dey accept. . Thank God for ur fine eyes and your punany

2 Likes

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Uber ko, keke don finish for road? Thank God for ur life...
Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by bigboss80s(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2017
This is a very dangerous period.

You can lose your life over a phone or bag.

No one should risk their lives or the lives of their family members by driving around without protection.

Reinforce your car windows to make them virtually unbreakable. They cannot be broken even with a sledge hammer, massive stone, etc. at reasonable prices.

NB: this is not my personal business. They reinforced my windows and made my tires resistant to punctures and even gunfire. I am posting this because there is a rise in car robberies.

Call 08164149334/ 0805 752 2227/ 08055519959

2 Likes

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by goldenarrow: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Pascalville:
Wen Chelsea fans go to church on Sunday and the pastor told them to open to the book of ROMAns 3 grin grin

Not a fan, but how does this relate to the very seriuos discussion we have here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by goldenarrow: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Pascalville:
Not a fan, but how does this relate to the very serious discussion we have here? Thanks anyway, it's funny.
Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Nawa o.
Thank Olodumare for her life

listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by shaklisco(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2017
barbiecue:
they didn't harm her ?

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by jeje123(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2017
But u said they collected your necklace.?

1 Like

Re: "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) by barbiecue(f): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2017
shaklisco:
they didn't harm her ?
At least dey didn't rape them nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / My Pre-wedding Photos / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.