Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

When Should I See A Doctor Over Your Vaginal Odor? – - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should I See A Doctor Over Your Vaginal Odor? – (357 Views)

How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Should I See A Doctor Over Your Vaginal Odor? – by nwacee11: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2017
A Canadian gynecologist, Dr Jen Gunter has given the nod to ladies with smelly vagina, and has told them, they shouldn’t worry about it.

She also spoke about men demanding or expecting their partner’s vagina to have an artificial smell, while revealing that she once dumped a boyfriend of hers, for complaining about the odor of her genitals.

Gunter, further urged women not to feel ashamed and feel they have to resort to buying harmful products that create artificial odours.

She says they upset the vagina’s natural pH balance and leave you at a greater risk of infections like gonorrhoea and even HIV.

http://www.adaigbo.com/your-vagina-should-smell-doctor-urges-women-to-dump-men-who-complain-about-the-odour-of-their-genitals/

(1) (Reply)

Mutual Sex In Marriage / Comment When You See It / The Best Proposal Concept Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.