Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... (1817 Views)

Our Parent Used This Method To Know If She is A Wife Or Not. / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Can You Get Married Against Your Parent Wish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by ORAGBON(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Dear Jzhane,

I am very sad,please advice me.

Ike and I met in the UK four years ago during our masters study. We became quite close and began dating. A year later,Ike proposed to me. In 2015,Ike and I came home to meet our families. Ike’s parents and family lives in Enugu while my parents live in Benin.

Ike’s parents didn’t like the fact that Ike has engaged a non Ibo girl for marriage. They made it quite clear that they didn’t support the idea of our engagement. My parents on the other hand are Edo state,precisely from Benin. They thought that Ike’s parents dislike for me was a good reason to discontinue the relationship. Secondly,my father insisted that he would not be giving me out in marriage except Ike’s father lead the delegation for the introduction. It was hard to convince Ike’s parents. Ike and I were very distraught with the behavior of our families. We decided to get married in court without their consent. We also got married in church later on in 2016.

My parents especially my father is no longer speaking with me. He is so disappointed....

................continue

http://livelystones.com.ng/got-married-parents-wishes/
Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by izaray(f): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
I dey wait patiently.
Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
So what's the problem?
Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by Fornication: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
So what's the problem?

yummy fresh laps shocked
Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by Bluezy13(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
So what's the problem?

click on the damn link
Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
So what's the problem?

you are virtually on every thread, do you even have time for iamJ

6 Likes

Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
ruggedised:

you are virtually on every thread, do you even have time for iamJ

WRONG!

If im on "every thread" ...HOW COME I NEVER COMMENT ON UR 27 THREADS? undecided

so it is YOU on every thread ....NOT ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by IAMSASHY(f): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
undecidedam 4rm Enugu state and I cn practically Tel u dat Enugu pple carry tribal matter 4 head pass anytin. It's neva Gud getting married wtout both parents consent, I no of sumone dat did d same tin and she ws faught both physically and spiritually, her womb ws even tied, tank ur God dat Urs is only physical, d deed is done already, d only choice u hv is prayer, dey wl definitely change dia mind, especially ur husbands parents.

1 Like

Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

WRONG!

If im on "every thread" ...HOW COME I NEVER COMMENT ON UR 27 THREADS? undecided

so it is YOU on every thread ....NOT ME.

because I'm not active in this section, can't remember creating a thread on this section either

1 Like

Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
ruggedised:

because I'm not active in this section, can't remember creating a thread on this section either

So don't come to me & tell me that im in every thread..YES! IM IN ROMANCE SECTION, definitely u will see me here all the time coz im pretty active in this section.

1 Like

Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
any marriage case that starts with "we meet abroad"
or "we are in the same school" they taya me
Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by samtinx(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
any marriage case that starts with "we meet abroad"
or "we are in the same school" they taya me
cheesycheesy na the one wey start with "we meet 4 market" or "we meet 4 shrine" no fit tire u abi??
Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by myke92(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
I didn't read to the end, but I think getting married without ur parents consent isn't healthy..
Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by Kobicove(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pls post the rest of the story here if you want to seek our advise undecided
Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
N
Re: We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... by Beke2020: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Parents and their wahala

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club / I'm Badluck. Avoid Me / Female Corps Members Step Out In Sexy Khaki Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.