Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

See what she did to me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See what she did to me (844 Views)

Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what she did to me by MyNewJackeT: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
I knew her when she was young but she was a slow starter, at the age of 20 she did not have boobs and ass,

I had to leave to go and work outside the state.
we didn't keep in touch, because back then she didn't have a phone.

I dated her out of pity then because even though she was beautiful facially she was very slim, let me say thin. but she respected me maybe because I was her first and she knew or thought she wouldn't get anyone like me.

five years later which is last month, I visited the state to attend a burial, and that burial was to also keep in touch because it's been a long time.

it was a big in which many people went to console the bereaved.

while I was there I met a lot of people but to cut a long story short.

I saw this girl with boobs padded and long ass meeeehhnn.

I didn't notice her but it was my friend that showed me, she has changed a lot. immediately I saw her I had an erection. I met and we tried to play catch-up a bit.

I told her where I'm staying, and told her I'll be expecting her, the day came and she didn't come, I called and called but she gave excuses upon excuses.

I told her the day I'll be living town, but she keeps giving excuses, until I left, we've been communicating in WhatsApp and Facebook.

but I never treated her badly, ho come she refused me tidy after so many years.

I'm thinking of using an excuse to go back to my state, she can't be treating me like this.

please guys and girls, what could be the problem or how do I handle this one.
Re: See what she did to me by greatnaija01: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
VALUE WHAT YOU HAVE NEXT TIME..... maybe another guy has helped her with a boob job n ass job.... invested in her... NOW u wanna come back n reap where u didnt sow.... SHE WOULD not trust u cos she knows u are only coming for her assets not for her.

MyNewJackeT:
I knew her when she was young but she was a slow starter, at the age of 20 she did not have boobs and ass,

I had to leave to go and work outside the state.
we didn't keep in touch, because back then she didn't have a phone.

I dated her out of pity then because even though she was beautiful facially she was very slim, let me say thin. but she respected me maybe because I was her first and she knew or thought she wouldn't get anyone like me.

five years later which is last month, I visited the state to attend a burial, and that burial was to also keep in touch because it's been a long time.

it was a big in which many people went to console the bereaved.

while I was there I met a lot of people but to cut a long story short.

I saw this girl with boobs padded and long ass meeeehhnn.

I didn't notice her but it was my friend that showed me, she has changed a lot. immediately I saw her I had an erection. I met and we tried to play catch-up a bit.

I told her where I'm staying, and told her I'll be expecting her, the day came and she didn't come, I called and called but she gave excuses upon excuses.

I told her the day I'll be living town, but she keeps giving excuses, until I left, we've been communicating in WhatsApp and Facebook.

but I never treated her badly, ho come she refused me tidy after so many years.

I'm thinking of using an excuse to go back to my state, she can't be treating me like this.

please guys and girls, what could be the problem or how do I handle this one.

2 Likes

Re: See what she did to me by KardinalZik(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
You thought she can't do without you; now you can't do without her. The table has turned: things have changed.

the TRUTH is:

You don't love her; YOU ONLY LOVE HER BOOBS AND ASS. You're just lusting after her ASSETS.

Not all girls fall [easily]; SOME GIRLS ARE SMARTER THAN YOUR TRICKS.
Re: See what she did to me by MyNewJackeT: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
KardinalZik:
You thought she can't do without you; now you can't do without her. The table has turned: things have changed.

the TRUTH is:

You don't love her; YOU ONLY LOVE HER BOOBS AND ASS. You're just lusting after her ASSETS.

Not all girls fall [easily]; SOME GIRLS ARE SMARTER THAN YOUR TRICKS.

what are you saying, I dated her when she had absolutely nothing, she was very thin, she use to wear long skirts. I loved her then, what if anyone who's dating her now is dating her based on her assets.
Re: See what she did to me by MyNewJackeT: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
I want her back embarassed[

and front.
Re: See what she did to me by MyNewJackeT: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
I want her back embarassed[

and front.

I just want her back
Re: See what she did to me by izaray(f): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
I loved the attitude she gave to you when you visited and invited her to ur house. Its means she can't settle for less..If you are sure ur love for her is geniue. Then do the needful by proving her wrong.
Re: See what she did to me by KardinalZik(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

what are you saying, I dated her when she had absolutely nothing, she was very thin, she use to wear long skirts. I loved her then, what if anyone who's dating her now is dating her based on her assets.

You said you PITIED her (Like you were doing her a favour). Now you're saying you LOVED her.
Lol.
LOVE BY PITY
Re: See what she did to me by MyNewJackeT: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
izaray:
I loved the attitude she gave to you when you visited and invited her to ur house. Its means she can't settle for less..If you are sure ur love for her is geniue. Then do the needful by proving her wrong.

sister please what is the needful

(1) (Reply)

Bob Risky Said He Squirts Whenever He Makes Love. Hian! / Must Read: My Adventures With Jehovah Witness (18+) Episode 1 / Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.