Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) (33440 Views)

Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz / I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) by khalids: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) by Qsscruz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg leave me Jo,I'm hungry. Who truth epp?
Haha.. I no carry pot na..
Re: Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) by nnokwa042(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
He's trying to be funny, instead of chasing and fighting yahoo bois here and there why not make out time to ask your fadda your real age.
Mr man there is no way u can change your date of birth in America ,how will you do it? Do u know 20 Ghanaian's can come Nigeria today bribe immigration officers and get Nigeria passport ,do u know some Nigerians ve been living in america for more than 25 years still they don't ve american passport?
Re: Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) by daremplus(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
I Am Like That Too, Nobody Believes Me When I Told Them My Age And I Always Acted The Way They Took Me, It Will Not Add Nor Reduce My Age So Big Boy Just Stay Who You Are.

1 Like

Re: Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) by Sirme411(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Qsscruz:
I dont understand why people doubt the ages of these celebrities. Its not like their being older puts more money to your pocket.. Weather younger or older they have made it and that should be the goal of every man.. Probably, those that doubt their ages are far older with little or no acheivement and hence their disbelief.. American celebrities are even younger with more acheivements and nobody doubts them..

Jesus!!!
So People with Sense still exist on Nairaland.....
Me And Some Fellow Nairalanders Thought People Like You Were Going Extinct on Nairaland

We The Concerned People On Nairaland....

We Celebrate You
Re: Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) by Qsscruz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sirme411:

Jesus!!!
So People with Sense still exist on Nairaland.....
Me And Some Fellow Nairalanders Thought People Like You Were Going Extinct on Nairaland

We The Concerned People On Nairaland....

We Celebrate You

We exist bro. The number is just few.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) by Unlimited22: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Much ado about nothing.
Re: Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) by bayocanny: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
SheIsElle:
Second to comment
Elle baby, you're so pulchridute
Re: Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) by LemonBoy1: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Qsscruz:
I dont understand why people doubt the ages of these celebrities. Its not like their being older puts more money to your pocket.. Weather younger or older they have made it and that should be the goal of every man.. Probably, those that doubt their ages are far older with little or no acheivement and hence their disbelief.. American celebrities are even younger with more acheivements and nobody doubts them..

You can tell that to Nigerian emoloyers. Shio

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Wins First Yoruba Movie Award (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows His Music Studio / Shame! Actress Jennifer Eliogu Chased Out By Husband For Child Paternity Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.