Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures (13543 Views)

CBN, NNPC To Fund Returnees’ Accommodation, Feeding – FG / Mele. Kyari: NNPC To Stop Running Refineries / Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by vengertime: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wembley stadium is 80,000+ people, that means 10 times of that will get jobs in ondo? Numerical diarrhoea is worrying us here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by maxzzo1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
1m jobs biofuel plant... i no fit laff apc n propaganda abi lies sef.
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by googi: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
I was waiting for someone to point this out.

We have enough problems creating and growing enough food. Now we want to feed automobiles?

Do they know what biofuel is?
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by Sphinx02(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
maxzzo1:
1m jobs biofuel plant... i no fit laff apc n propaganda abi lies sef.
Shut up!ienemy of progress.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by Sphinx02(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
googi:
I was waiting for someone to point this out.

We have enough problems creating and growing enough food. Now we want to feed automobiles?

Do they know what biofuel is?
enemy of progress.nigeria is d number 1 producer of cassava in d world.we already produce it in excess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by jagabanban: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
The blueprint for this project was done by a Multinational Consulting firm I worked for. This was done between 2005 and 2007 during the tenure of Engr Funsho Kupolokun. The submissions then have been gathering dust in the archives on NNPC.

There was no political will to implement the project then. This project could have been commissioned years ago and the benefits derived multifold.

In fact, the biofuel project can also use sugarcane as feedstock.
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by Charly68: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is real politics,attracting investment to your state as a Governor for the betterment of your people and environment ..not like my Governor who has practically made Buhari as his attacking project since he assumes duty .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Abeg make I ask. If dem carry all the cassava take do biofuel and industrial starch, wetin go come happen to the price of our staple garri?
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by goldfish27(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
I was expecting to see photos of construction of the boifuel plant only to be disappointment as usual seeing thieves shaking hands.........who shaking hands help
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by googi: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yeah, I know!

Nigeria is number one producer of crude oil in Africa.

So much oil and cassava, we want to feed motor with food when everyone is transferring to clean energy.

Ndi Ara!

Sphinx02:

enemy of progress.nigeria is d number 1 producer of cassava in d world.we already produce it in excess.
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
nice smiley ... thumbs to NNPC.
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by khalids: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by Caseless: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
python1:
Very good initiative from NNPC. Indigenes of ondo state don't make noise and one hardly notice their status in oil production, but just because of 10 gallons, some people no dey let us hear word. undecided. If to say dem be like ondo, e be like even Rivers, delta and Akwa Ibom for be parasites. undecided
our oyel nonsense from those pigs is annoying.

IGR, their states give very low. Oil too, they make noise as if they have everything .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by nattyGENT: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
APC & millions of jobs promises in words & on paper, no achievements
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by Flygeriansteve: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Biofuel... Nuclear plant.
These are costly alternatives
Solar energy and wind is cheaper and cleaner
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by Fourwinds: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lai Mohammed story again...
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by scholes0(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Why in Okeluse?
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by oluogbon0000(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is how to define future fraud grin
Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by LemonBoy1: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
2019 campaign money loading...

Biogas plant ko biopoo plant ni

Mtchew

Re: NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures by ceaser: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Charly68:
This is real politics,attracting investment to your state as a Governor for the betterment of your people and environment ..not like my Governor who has practically made Buhari as his attacking project since he assumes duty .

grin grin Hehehe. Fowl-yose, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rep Member, Tajudeen Adefisoye (Small Alhaji) Dumps SDP For APC / FG, US Sign Agreement For Return Of Fresh $23.4m Abacha Loot / PDP Commends Army For Chibok Girl Rescue, Criticises APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.