Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" (56003 Views)

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by holluphemydavid(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
let him go ahead grin grin grin grin grin grin grin d op sef
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by MrBigiman: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
This one strong oh.
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Spexo001(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
All of you taking this picture serious....... What i see is pmb offering tinubu a seat.
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
smiley ... I trust my fellow Nigerians to joke about every thing...
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by cockcrowatdawn(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Jobless youths everywhere.
Turning every serious issues into comedy.

It's funny tho.

I LOVE MY PRESIDENT! !
Mr lover lover
shaggy
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by blaqoracle: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Huh?

You are dancing Shoki when we your supporters are getting disillusioned with you?do the right thing please.

Oga Tinubu tell am say we for Oshodi underbridge no dey happy.
if u are not happy, jump into the in eko river.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by aikhimself: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Chelsea fans how market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by khalids: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Evablizin:
grin
I guess he was directing him to seat
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
OlaMiki:
The person that do this meme, can employ and your entire family on monthly salary . yeyething
That DO this meme
OK sha, I don't argue with swine!!
Have a nice day.
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by akigbemaru: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
KingstonDome:
A very hilarious photo of President Buhari dancing Shoki in front of Tinubu is currently trending online.

See the photo below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/11/see-this-hilarious-picture-of-buhari.html?m=1

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Leez(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
aikhimself:
Chelsea fans how market
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by totorimi: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
This agbada this man is wearing, hmm they shouldn't allow him to stand in an open place where there is heavy wind lest we will have to look for him in the winds.
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by ufuosman(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Funny
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by hadura29(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Huh?

You are dancing Shoki when we your supporters are getting disillusioned with you?do the right thing please.

Tinubu: Oje ma lo break down sir... cool
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by gragraboy: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ngene44:
Buhari is a disaster. He is the worst president in the history of Nigeria. It is a duty to oust him in 2019. #saynotorecessionpresident
Why are you so bitter?! Please take it easy o you will give yourself high b.p for nothing
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by akigbemaru: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
aikhimself:
Chelsea fans how market
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Imo1stson: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
The 2nd good President since 1999. After Obasanjo we entered into 8 dark years before God liberated us with Buhari. Surely the results will be too glaring before your handover in 2023. God bless all the patriots.
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Just like 2015. Don't ask me what will happen after 2019 when the laughing Jagaban must have done the needful.
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by mechanics(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
hahahahaha.
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by ipobarecriminals: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
smiley wink grin
HungerBAD:
Huh?

shocked
HungerBAD:
Huh?

Hungerbad,u don land here in obodo Nigeria? wic unit u dey under Oshodi bridge? Somebody should talk to Ambode/commissioner of Union abi nah transport make dem leave danfo owners alone biko
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by edungene7: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
No wonder dey destroyed D educational system in Nigeria so DAT dey can perfect their atrocities. A thief operates better in d dark. Dancing shoki to yr grave history would remember all yr atrocities
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by LemonBoy1: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
We dem boys, we dance any move

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Ratello: 3:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Ngene44:
Buhari is a disaster. He is the worst president in the history of Nigeria. It is a duty to oust him in 2019. #saynotorecessionpresident

Thank God NgeneUkwenu at 44 is now getting wiser. We warned you earlier cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists / Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.