Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (50025 Views)

Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by urahara(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
ahamonyeka:
you people will just come here and be quoting people just because you want to type something. If Indian hospital charge the father of little girl 5m and church was able to donate for the little girl to go for the surgery is it not the help of God?

Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Atiku2019:

Synagogue will develop an Anus for her?
... Few days ago I watch on Emmanuel TV when a serving policeman from Bayelsa openly thank TB josuah over financial assistance ($25000)given to him to perform prostrate cancer surgery in India.. Perhaps that is what the guy suggested that the poor girl should be taking to his church...
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by temitope277(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
OMG! In fact, I'm tired, weaken, shocked and speechless to extent that I don't even know what to say. Almighty ALLAH (SWT), please have mercy upon us and make this little child's operation successful.
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
thoollz:
OMG!!! But what are d causes of these cases. I can only imagine what this innocent child pass through everyday. D sight of it is even somehow. This is where we need those with financial capabilities to aid this little girl and not displaying stupidity for d world to see.

Synagogue? Una too dey rely on Wetin no fit work, a proper surgery will correct that defect, believe in God, but don't be stupid.

I can't really remember very well chaa......but I think

Imperforate anus is a congenital abnormality in which the anal membrane that covers the anal canal of the baby inside the mother's womb fails to open.....

It opens by apotosis ie programmed cell death in which the body is programmed by the body around the 7th-9th month.....

Since it is congenital is due to mutation, poor nutrition, environmental factors or even from factors in womb...

1 Like

Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Shaballantin(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
honniemail:
.........while some has this anus free of charge nd use it for what it was not designed for
yeah u ryt bebz! #gaysm#
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Awoo88: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
something a simple corrective surgery will create a new anus. Unless country
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
you must be sleep typing undecidedshow yours first sad
Amadaz:
show me your anus as a sign of gratitude to Jah.
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by dammieco(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
twilliamx:
How can we help. Please include an account number so those of us that want to send our widows mite can.
Seconded
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
May God help her indeed
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by loomer: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
The way poor man take dey suffer for this world dey wonder me.

Life no fair at all
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by valwizzy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Take her to synagogue

They drill anus there?
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Some parents sha
Why wait this long. If they had cried out when she was born atleast things might have been resolved. No when she don grow sabi pain and humiliation wella
Nawao
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
ahamonyeka:
you people will just come here and be quoting people just because you want to type something. If Indian hospital charge the father of little girl 5m and church was able to donate for the little girl to go for the surgery is it not the help of God?

Lol. God should be able to heal her with the click of his fingers
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Innocent112(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Take her to synagogue
not only synagogue even synagwogwo
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by orbis(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Not strange...thats just a colonostomy stoma.

1 Like

Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by 3sum(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
PaperLace:
It can be corrected.
My SIL had a baby with same condition _IMPERFORATE ANUS. That was my first time hearing of it. It was corrected via a minor (but painful) surgery when the girl was 'bout 1y/o. Didn't cost as much as we thought and it was done locally too. The girl is getting to 2 now, and she seems perfect.

Prior to the surgery, she also had to excrete via this same process.

Please I also have someone with similar condition, the mother really needs help, can you please give us the hospital where the surgery was done? Thanks
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Take her to synagogue

All these brainwashed sheeps everywhere. He prays and her anus which is a complicated biological process will form abi. And the sphincter and every other related tissue and organ will start working in tandem with each other.
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by purem(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
honniemail:
.........while some has this anus free of charge nd use it for what it was not designed for

grin grin grin Funny and True
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Matam(f): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
My cousin had a similar situation, had surgery and is fine. Now an adult
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by folaz: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Those red skin is called stoma and its supposed to be covered with a pouch called colostomy bag where the feaces will be deposited and cleaned. But due to poverty i guess that's why its left open cos the colostomy bag needs to be changed often and its available here in Nigeria, infact many people are using it much more than we can imagine. Tho its not only meant for imperforated anus but also for other congenital abnormalities sich as hirschsprung disease and are used by both children and adults.They can be corrected through surgeries here in Nigeria.
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by sawoite(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
God have mercy..
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Apexdon(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
shocked
This is
Nwamaikpe's brother
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Chartey(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
3sum:

Please I also have someone with similar condition, the mother really needs help, can you please give us the hospital where the surgery was done? Thanks
They can do it in most teaching hospitals around Nigeria. It's not a very rare condition. Just take the child to a teaching hospital near you. All these things are quite common but most Nigerians are really ignorant and these also ignorant bloggers bring sensationalism into it.
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Augustap(f): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Take her to synagogue
The way you just proffered what you thought was a good advice left me wondering where you left your brain. Think b4 you speak

Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by humblenature: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
AND YOU PEOPLE ARE BUSY PAYING TITHE TO ONE PASTOR OR THE OTHER??. IF U HAVE MONEY , PLEASE, BE A GOOD SAMARITAN FIRST. THATS WHAT JESUS PREACHED.
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by folarinbae2016(f): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
she was not given proper operation. ma kid Sista had d same issue at birth but had proper operation n d anus was taken to d proper place. while growing she will xcret on ha body with out knowing BT she is much better. ha did abt 5 operations as a kid
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Take her to synagogue

Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by zedman1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Take her to synagogue
Oooo, what's doing you sef?
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Fine girl Sha.. It's well
Re: Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
you must be sleep typing undecidedshow yours first sad
i bet u don't wanna see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos / Using Bleaching Cream To Improve Your Appearance / Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.