Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" (2962 Views)

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Robert Powell Is Not Jesus Please Note / Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by purem(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Since he played the character, Jesus, in the 1977 movie, Jesus of Nazareth, Robert Powell’s photos are hung in churches, homes, cars, schools, offices and many holy grottos all over the world to drive off evil forces and attract good fortunes.

However, Powell has cried out in the social media that he is not Jesus and that people should stop worshiping him. Rather, they should respect the true Jesus and worship God. His is among the most trending stories on social media in January 2016.

In his words: “I never cease to say and I repeat it to the world since 1977. I am not Jesus Christ, I am just an actor and British comedian. I am tired of seeing my photos displayed in places of worship and other places for worship. I just make a film for a living. Burn my picture and worship the only God in truth ! I am just an actor… Jesus is Lord!”

Source http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/actor-robert-powell-stop-worshipping-me-i-am-not-the-real-jesus/

Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by emmanuelrabb(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by oz4real83(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
They won't listen no matter how much u tell them. Idol worshippers pretending that they are serving God. Whatever pics,drawing,statue depicting Jesus is an idol and should be discarded angry
Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by shittufarukumar(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
oz4real83:
They won't listen no matter how much u tell them. Idol worshippers pretending that they are serving God. Whatever pics,drawing,statue depicting Jesus is an idol and should be discarded angry
some even thinks he is jesus e get one pastor self. wey say na jesus face d guy get na y dey use am act d film

Mods if u delete dis wallahi I will unleash mayhem on nairaland. Since there is no freedom of typing again
Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by iamgenius(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
shittufarukumar:

Mods if u delete dis wallahi I will unleash mahyem on nairaland. Since there is no freedom of typing again

What is the meaning of the @ strikethrough. You even swear to that. Be careful.
Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
PEOPLE LOVE IMAGES...SOME HAVE SWAPPED THE TRUE JESUS FOR THIS MAN'S PICTURE..
SATAN YOU ARE A LIER...AT THE END THE SON OF GOD WILL BE GLORIFIED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by dalaman: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
PEOPLE LOVE IMAGES...S[b]OME HAVE SWAPPED THE TRUE JESUS FOR THIS MAN'S PICTURE..[/b]

SATAN YOU ARE A LIER...AT THE END THE SON OF GOD WILL BE GLORIFIED.

Is there any picture of the true Jesus?
Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
dalaman:

Is there any picture of the true Jesus?
THERE IS NONE.
Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by obinna58(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

THERE IS NONE.

Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
obinna58:
IS THAT YOUR JESUS?
Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by obinna58(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
IS THAT YOUR JESUS?
He is Jesus Christ the son of god
Re: Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" by shittufarukumar(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2017
iamgenius:

What is the meaning of the @ strikethrough. You even swear to that. Be careful.

a situation in which there is little or no order or control:

I didn't swer to it i swore to unleash it grin

(1) (Reply)

⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day / March 2013 Power Must Change Hands (pmch) Programme- My Star Must Shine / Awakening Jehovah’s Witnesses By Dismantling The Watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.