Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Muslims Can Marry And Have Sex With Their Duaghters Born Out Of Wedlock? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Can Marry And Have Sex With Their Duaghters Born Out Of Wedlock? (547 Views)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me / A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Can Marry And Have Sex With Their Duaghters Born Out Of Wedlock? by mosupo: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
A Muslim Salafist stated that daughters born out of wedlock can be married by the father since such daughter is born out of wedlock and regarded as illegitimate. He further opined that the father can even make love to such child as it was not against sharia. But is this true?Let Muslims in the house elucidate our understanding please. See Dailytimes today for source.
Re: Muslims Can Marry And Have Sex With Their Duaghters Born Out Of Wedlock? by jdluv(f): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
jesus! if this is true then Sorry o. *runs out of thread*
Re: Muslims Can Marry And Have Sex With Their Duaghters Born Out Of Wedlock? by AntiWailer: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin grin

The guy must be high before writing the hadith
Re: Muslims Can Marry And Have Sex With Their Duaghters Born Out Of Wedlock? by PenlsCaP: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
My eyes shall not read this sacrilege
Re: Muslims Can Marry And Have Sex With Their Duaghters Born Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
dat's dere problem not my concer
Re: Muslims Can Marry And Have Sex With Their Duaghters Born Out Of Wedlock? by Emmanystone: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
mosupo:
A Muslim Salafist stated that daughters born out of wedlock can be married by the father since such daughter is born out of wedlock and regarded as illegitimate. He further opined that the father can even make love to such child as it was not against sharia. But is this true?Let Muslims in the house elucidate our understanding please. See Dailytimes today for source.
Islam is a religion where laws are added by individuals as time prohresses and later they become Allah's laws. All you find in the koran were added as tume went on.

Muslims loving sex crazily may approve of this and in future, you' d see this as a fatwa.
Re: Muslims Can Marry And Have Sex With Their Duaghters Born Out Of Wedlock? by adelee777: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
And I thot they had gotten to their lowest.

(1) (Reply)

GOD Gives And GOD Takes.. Really? / Sex Scandal: Trouble In Christ Embassy As Church Worker Threatens To Sue Pastor / I Claim Divine Favour For You In All Areas Of Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.