Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigerian Lady Surprisingly Wakes Up With Swollen Eye, After A 20 Minutes Nap. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Surprisingly Wakes Up With Swollen Eye, After A 20 Minutes Nap. (829 Views)

Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Surprisingly Wakes Up With Swollen Eye, After A 20 Minutes Nap. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
A Nigerian lady with the username "Sexytee_minaj" on instagram claimed she woke up from a 20 minutes nap to find her eye swollen.

The lady took to her instagram page to share the photo of her swollen eye and wrote:

"Dis is not funny, just to sleep for 20min and woke up to see my face like dis. I swear, I can’t believe dis is my face. Dis happened dis evening.

No itching, No irritation, No symptoms of anything!!! Just suddenly swollen but d God am Serving as never failed me and he will never fail me!"

According to healthline, The most common reason for a puffy face in the morning is fluid retention-Pillow Height: Sometimes puffiness is caused by the level of your pillow while you are sleeping, causing either pressure or water retention.

Watch The Video On Her Instagram Page Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba7VWJkBQnD/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/nigerian-lady-surprisingly-wakes-up.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Surprisingly Wakes Up With Swollen Eye, After A 20 Minutes Nap. by ellagabs(f): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
"spiritual domestic violent"...
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprisingly Wakes Up With Swollen Eye, After A 20 Minutes Nap. by RoyalBlak007: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
♤ Swollen eye..

♤Could it be a reaction to something .... ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprisingly Wakes Up With Swollen Eye, After A 20 Minutes Nap. by inotice: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Seems like a hybrid conjuctivities.Eyes swelling after sleep, it happens.Nothing spiritual.Take some few antibiotics and you should be fine.If belle pain me sef na to bring am come social media to evoke unnecessary sympathy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprisingly Wakes Up With Swollen Eye, After A 20 Minutes Nap. by greatermax77(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
May be u saw something in ur dream or is apolo
Re: Nigerian Lady Surprisingly Wakes Up With Swollen Eye, After A 20 Minutes Nap. by IamtherealRita(f): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Perhaps we could say we now have our own halloween Pics in Nigeria. Useless country

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About ASTHMA / Swissgarde Defender Capsules / Zero Sperm Count Result Doctors Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.