Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell (1166 Views)

I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me. / Robert Powell Is Not Jesus Please Note / Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell by alvin000(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Robert Powell as Jesus of Nazareth.
Actor Robert Powell: Stop worshipping me, I am not the real Jesus.
Since he played the character, Jesus, in the 1977 movie, Jesus of Nazareth, Robert Powell’s photos are hung in churches, homes, cars, schools, offices and many holy grottos all over the world to drive off evil forces and attract good fortunes.
However, Powell has cried out in the social media that he is not Jesus and that people should stop worshiping him. Rather, they should respect the true Jesus and worship God. His is among the most trending stories on social media in January 2016.

In his words: “I never cease to say and I repeat it to the world since 1977. I am not Jesus Christ, I am just an actor and British comedian. I am tired of seeing my photos displayed in places of worship and other places for worship. I just make a film for a living. Burn my picture and worship the only God in truth ! I am just an actor… Jesus is Lord!”

Re: Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell by kalufelix(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2018
Oga Go Sleep ..Nobody Dey Worship You
Old News Btw...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell by psychalade: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Whether you like it or not Christians will worship you by force! grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell by psychalade: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2018
Why are Christians avoiding discussion on this issue? angry
Re: Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell by Cashrange660: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2018
Lol... Whether you like it or not you are the lord jesus "saviour" of the world.
Re: Pls Stop Worshipping Me. Robert Powell by Smony: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
psychalade:
Why are Christians avoiding discussion on this issue? angry
u forgot d Sun n moon dat Muslim worship. Mohammed (Sex Award winner)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts / God Created Man To Praise Him / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.