Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party (7117 Views)

Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / Police Intercepts 850 Cutlasses Smuggled Into Katsina By Political Party / Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by berniemac(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2010
way to go prof soyinka.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Dominoifet(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2010
Coaching in the game of football and playing the ball are two different things. Maybe he could be an exception who knows?
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by tkb417(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2010
Dominoifet:

Coaching in the game of football and playing the ball are two different things. Maybe he could be an exception who knows?
yes, different
Sir Alex ferguson was a very good striker and he became a successful coach.

Im sure you know Zola, Tony Adams, Roy Keane, Ole Gunner Solksjaer, Pep Guordiola, Lauren Blanc, Rijkaard, Zico, Stephen Kesi, Daniel Amokachi. . . . i can list a 1000 footballers who turned a coach

nothing stops Soyinka from going a notch better than sitting on the fence and trying to actively be involved in shaping the course of 9ja
its a laudable move and ill support with all i have
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by tkb417(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

all political nairalanders are politicians.how does that sound?.politics itself is a career and that distinguish it from some of us who only made political comments.
apart from the responsibilities bestowed on Soyinka as a nobel prize winner, all he does full time is politics
yes hes a politician full time. He has always been a member of pressure groups in Nigeria, he was the head of FRSC a long time ago, he was at the vanguard of people that wanted Abacha ousted and you say hes not a politician?
i laff in egba. U dont know what ure saying hombre.

The man has only take it a step further by forming a party, all he should now do is bring intellectuals into the party and we'll be ready to vote PDP outta power. grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by biina: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2010
tkb417:

yes, different
Sir Alex ferguson was a very good striker and he became a successful coach.

Im sure you know Zola, Tony Adams, Roy Keane, Ole Gunner Solksjaer, Pep Guordiola, Lauren Blanc, Rijkaard, Zico, Stephen Kesi, Daniel Amokachi.  .   .  . i can list a 1000 footballers who turned a coach

nothing stops Soyinka from going a notch better than sitting on the fence and trying to actively be involved in shaping the course of 9ja
its a laudable move and ill support with all i have
U don carry your manU fanboism come enter politics.
SAF a very good striker? shocked angry
wetin im accomplish as a striker? how many times did he play for the scottish NT?
I beg carry your Useless Obertan behind comot jare grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by tkb417(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2010
biina:

U don carry your manU fanboism come enter politics.
SAF a very good striker? shocked angry
wetin im accomplish as a striker? how many times did he play for the scottish NT?
I beg carry your Useless Obertan behind comot jare grin grin grin
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2010
Yes! Thank God! , I can now start voting in Nigeria, I was forced to vote in 1983 when I was still under the voting age in Nigeria by my uncle who was an NPN chairman of our town then, I remember filling a whole ballot box alone inside our room that day, I cried afterward because although my uncle was a staunched NPN member but my interest was with the UPN and I knew I could not vote because of my age, I was 12yrs, yet I was forced to vote, I actually filled a whole ballot box alone.

Since that day, I swore never to vote under that circumstances again, I was going to change that stance when Abiola came up but I stood my grounds.

Now, if truly, prof. wole has formed a political party, I will be willing to vote, we need to root out the infidels called PDP in this country.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by oderemo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2010
Yes! Thank God! , I can now start voting in Nigeria, I was forced to vote in 1983 when I was still under the voting age in Nigeria by my uncle who was an NPN chairman of our town then, I remember filling a whole ballot box alone inside our room that day, I cried afterward because although my uncle was a staunched NPN member but my interest was with the UPN and I knew I could not vote because of my age, I was 12yrs, yet I was forced to vote, I actually filled a whole ballot box alone.
sorry 4 the trauma, can you lead me to THAT your uncle?
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by adisa363: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2010
it is a great idea.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by adisa363: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
na gd idea
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by SkyBlue1: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
netsurf:

Since that day, I swore never to vote under that circumstances again, I was going to change that stance when Abiola came up but I stood my grounds.

Now, if truly, prof. wole has formed a political party, I will be willing to vote, we need to root out the infidels called PDP in this country.

errrmm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .you mean that special brand of voting you just told us about? Because that is the type of "voting" we are trying to abolish from the polity
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by naijaswag1: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
I love this development.It is better than speaking gigantic English that can even confound a traditional English speaker.If all the good people can launch into politics,we can battle it out with these scavengers ans secure the future of Nigeria.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
Dr Know:

Sometimes I wonder  if Nairaland is not a breeding ground for dumbwitted nonentities judging by the above posts.
Prof Wole Soyinka is a Nigerian who has every right to form a political party. What is wrong for a critic to forrm a party from which platform he could legitimately mount a strong opposition to the excesses of the so powerful PDP brigand? Change will never come if the polity is dominated by these self - centered greedy bastar.ds
blah blah blah.you remind me of adolf hitler who went into politics and turned to a monster afterwards
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
tkb417:

apart from the responsibilities bestowed on Soyinka as a nobel prize winner, all he does full time is politics
yes hes a politician full time. He has always been a member of pressure groups in Nigeria, he was the head of FRSC a long time ago, he was at the vanguard of people that wanted Abacha ousted and you say hes not a politician?
i laff in egba. U dont know what ure saying hombre.

The man has only take it a step further by forming a party, all he should now do is bring intellectuals into the party and we'll be ready to vote PDP outta power. grin grin grin
what makes you think soyinka cannot derailed if he finally becomes the chairman of a big party.the main problem is nigeria is that we believe so much in names and personality.when these people get what they wanted,they turned aginst the electorate.gani has done it before,he formed the national conscience party and contested for presidency in 2003.what came out of it,he failed.all i'm saying is that he doesnt need play nigeria dirty politics along with these desperate politicians in pdp.why do you think bola ige was killed?.because he was perceived to be aginst a government which he's part of.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Kilode1: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
biina:

where are talking about defining 'politician' and not 'politic'. Whats next, everyone that doctors something, is a doctor? undecided
Provide a definition for the word 'politician' and stop trying to get in thru the back door. Abi na u create the word? undecided

FYI, a more detail description from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politician):

A politician or political leader (from Greek "polis"wink is an individual who is involved in influencing public decision making. This includes people who hold decision-making positions in government, and people who seek those positions, whether by means of election, coup d'état, appointment, electoral fraud, conquest, right of inheritance  (see also: divine right) or other means. Politics is not limited to governance  through public office. Political offices may also be held in corporations, and other entities that are governed by self-defined political processes.

Considered a politician
* In a state, a member of the executive branch of government, or the office of Head of State, as well as the legislative branch, and regional and local levels of government.
* Any person influencing group opinions in his or her favor can be termed a politician. For example, a worker participating in office politics is a politician, but only so far as the operations of his or her workplace are concerned.
* Some law enforcement officers, such as sheriffs, and many judges who are elected or appointed because of their political views or popularity.

Not considered a politician
* Members of government who serve purely functional roles, such as bureaucrats.
* Members of the judicial branch, law enforcement, and the military are not usually regarded as being politicians since they are generally executing or adjudicating established law and custom.
* Ordinary citizens with the power to vote cannot properly be called politicians even though they can participate in group decision-making. A politician participates in public debate that leads to a group decision being reached, while a voter is simply responding to that debate.

So please provide a source that supports your definition of a politician.

I provided support earlier using the same dictionary you used, but you don't have to agree with me though, that is fine.

I placed parts of your wikipedia source above in bold because I believe they very well describe the actions and activities of Soyinka as a fomer FRSC chairman(a political appointment albeit under a military regime) and his appointment as a chief negotiator by Niger Delta militants/Yar'adu amnesty program is obviously because of HIS political views or popularity[/b]   also his numerous participation in public debates and activities that had led to group decisions, SNG was not the first group he participated, in Soyinka has been doing this since the 60s.

But this peep into his mind through his words might help also; [b]At the same time I also recognise that if I'm in Nigeria, it is impossible for me to remain a private citizen. In other words, whereas before, I was content with a kind of catalytic peripheral underground association with activists, and political movements in the country and been quite at home in it because don't forget that I am not a professional politician -- and I don't want to be one -- having been involved on that level, it is not possible for me to pretend a lather of creative sweat if I were to revert to what seems to be the only thing possible -- the debate -- and controversy -- political contribution. For me these two options are close; one, of remaining completely an unpoliticised individual and two, the option of pretending to myself that I am achieving anything by the debate-controversy method. I don't because of this condemn, or suggest for a single moment that it is absolutely futile, the debate and controversy method -- there is a lot of education which can go on with it, a kind of preparatory work, a kind of rerunning of attitudes [/b], from http://prelectur.stanford.edu/lecturers/soyinka/soyon.html

you can also read his description of himself as a political animal in his book The Open Sore of a Continent pg 128-129

here is a description of Soyinka by an educational institution; "The first African to win the Nobel Prize in Literature (in 1986), Wole Soyinka has established himself as one of the most compelling literary forces on the continent. Born in Abeokuta, Nigeria, in 1934, he is often regarded as a universal man: poet, playwright, novelist, critic, lecturer, teacher, actor, translator, politician, and publisher.  from  http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/cm/africana/soyinka.htm

Now, all these does not mean I'm right, but by my own understanding of the concepts of politics and politician and my observation of Soyinka over the years through his writings and activities, I consider him a politician, professionally or not. Although he just formed a party, I do not believe he will run for anything, I think it's in keeping with his idea of acting as political catalyst and I welcome that wholeheartedly.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by biina: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
@kilode
You seem to enjoy beating around the bush even though the issue is clear. If you feel Soyinka by his activities was/is a politician, simply provide the definition of a politician that includes such activities. For example, as head of FRSC chairman, Soyinka was a bureaucrat, and not a law enforcement officer nor a politician, the same way being head of NNPC doesn't make you a politician. Also being a political appointee doesnt make you a politician, else the entire supreme court of the US are all politicians.
That you (or anyone else) thinks of him as a politician doesnt make it true and thus should not be used as an excuse for redefining the word 'politician'.

All that being said, Soyinka will better serve the country by dedicating himself and his resources to eradicating the menace he begot by founding the pyrates confraternity. He should help solve the problem he help created, before trying to solve the problem created by others. I personally cant think of a single tangible positive contribution he has made to the Nigerian populace and/or country.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Kilode1: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
@ biina I have provided as much explanation and sources as I can, You don't have to agree. I stand by what I posted earlier.

BUT, I disagree with your description of Soyinka as a bureaucrat at FRSC, the Max Weber(father of Bureaucracy) definition of a bureaucrat is more of a career, public official, or a professional with a technical knowledge of a field or office, that FRSC job was a political appointment. Soyinka was not a road safety Professional.

As to his bringing a menace by forming the Pyrates, that is just delving into urban myth, as far as I know, he formed a student organisation infused with political and social ideals to fight for what he sees as an injustice, he was not the first to form a student fraternity, it is unfair for us to equate that with student cultism and not recognize that similar student fraternities exists in universities all over the world doing good works by giving students an avenue to develop their leadership skills, network, participate and push for social causes they believe in.

There is no sensible correlation between Soyinka forming the Pyrates and the unfortunate metamorphosis of some Nigerian students organisations and Student fraternities into banditry, violence and pure hooliganism, it's like condemning an inventor simply because people use his/her technology and ideas to perpetrate
evil and fraud.

Also, good followers of US judicial politics know that Supreme court justices are sometimes full fledge politicians, a recent example is retired Supreme court justice Sandra Day O'connor who was twice elected to the Arizona state senate, there are other examples, you can look it up on your own. Politics of the US judiciary is a major part in the study of US Jurispudence.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by ikeyman00(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@

Soyinka does too mch talking

i think action move the talkin cool
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2010
biina:

where are talking about defining 'politician' and not 'politic'. Whats next, everyone that doctors something, is a doctor? undecided
Provide a definition for the word 'politician' and stop trying to get in thru the back door. Abi na u create the word? undecided

FYI, a more detail description from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politician):

A politician or political leader (from Greek "polis"wink is an individual who is involved in influencing public decision making. This includes people who hold decision-making positions in government, and people who seek those positions, whether by means of election, coup d'état, appointment, electoral fraud, conquest, right of inheritance  (see also: divine right) or other means. Politics is not limited to governance  through public office. Political offices may also be held in corporations, and other entities that are governed by self-defined political processes.

Considered a politician
* In a state, a member of the executive branch of government, or the office of Head of State, as well as the legislative branch, and regional and local levels of government.
* Any person influencing group opinions in his or her favor can be termed a politician. For example, a worker participating in office politics is a politician, but only so far as the operations of his or her workplace are concerned.
* Some law enforcement officers, such as sheriffs, and many judges who are elected or appointed because of their political views or popularity.

Not considered a politician
* Members of government who serve purely functional roles, such as bureaucrats.
* Members of the judicial branch, law enforcement, and the military are not usually regarded as being politicians since they are generally executing or adjudicating established law and custom.
* Ordinary citizens with the power to vote cannot properly be called politicians even though they can participate in group decision-making. A politician participates in public debate that leads to a group decision being reached, while a voter is simply responding to that debate.

So please provide a source that supports your definition of a politician.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by biina: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2010
Kilode?!:

@ biina I have provided as much explanation and sources as I can, You don't have to agree. I stand by what I posted earlier.

BUT, I disagree with your description of Soyinka as a bureaucrat at FRSC, the Max Weber(father of Bureaucracy) definition of a bureaucrat is more of a career, public official, or a professional with a technical knowledge of a field or office, that FRSC job was a political appointment. Soyinka was not a road safety Professional.
You can disagree with him being a bureaucrat, but that doesn't make him a politician.

As to his bringing a menace by forming the Pyrates, that is just delving into urban myth, as far as I know, he formed a student organisation infused with political and social ideals to fight for what he sees as an injustice, he was not the first to form a student fraternity, it is unfair for us to equate that with student cultism and not recognize that similar student fraternities exists in universities all over the world doing good works by giving students an avenue to develop their leadership skills, network, participate and push for social causes they believe in.
Urban myth? Pyrates was the first confraternity, and even though their initial goals were lofty and noble, they left the door open for miscreants to abuse the opportunity they created. He should dedicate himself to kicking those miscreant out and closing that door.

There is no sensible correlation between Soyinka forming the Pyrates and the unfortunate metamorphosis of some Nigerian students organisations and Student fraternities into banditry, violence and pure hooliganism, it's like condemning an inventor simply because people use his/her technology and ideas to perpetrate
evil and fraud.
Wrong. No pyrates = No bucaneers = No airlords! The idea of confraternity was foreign, and like most imported things in naija, was adopted poorly.
I will condemn any inventor who creates a weapon of destruction and does not restrict who has access to it. Soyinka and co let those miscreants in.
The right analogy is that of some one who gets a gun permit and buys a gun, only to leave it unguarded and let a criminal use it in a murder.  The owner of the gun can be charged for negligent homicide.

Also, good followers of US judicial politics know that Supreme court justices are sometimes full fledge politicians, a recent example is retired Supreme court justice Sandra Day O'connor who was twice elected to the Arizona state senate, there are other examples, you can look it up on your own. Politics of the US judiciary is a major part in the study of US Jurispudence.
Seems you miss the word 'entire'  undecided
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by trustme1: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
let me first thank Dr know and Kilode,  THANK YOU

what is wrong with some of these nairalanders? who,truly, are a good reflection of many Nigerians. Nigerians are born complainers. you do, they complain,  you dont, they complain. what solution have you put beside your criticisms? NONE. really  i dont get it.

what do you people really want? you want to battle over the true meaning of the word 'politician' or do you really want change. do you want PDP to continue to flow unopposed or do you want a party  that can challenge it 'man to man'.
come to think of it, who ma be saint? even you wey dey complain about government day and night, you might even be worse. how many times you don pay your way thru? na only u fit answer that one.

ma point is: wole soyinka is no saint and he does not claim to be one. if he steps into government he will still not be one. he will still have some of his selfish desires to settle. but if he works for the masses, runs an open government, settles some of our aching needs, what more will we want? the fact that fashola, (or amaechi or peter obi)  is working for the people doesnt mean they are completely free of all fraud. they might still be funding their end small small but no one is complaining because eye can see that they are working for the people.
the bottom line is WE ARE TIRED, WE ARE FED UP, WE ARE SICK TO OUR STOMACHS with this political recycling, with unopposed corrupt leadership, with tea drinking and glass clinking and conference-holding politicians. all they are known for is TALK.
corruption will not be cleansed overnight, but people will be held accountable for their actions, they will be made to face the consequences of their actions. that is the beginning.
Wole does not even need to run for any position, i will prefer him bringing on board people that have worked and made an impact in their political endeavours into the party so that they can build an extremely strong opposition and i am not talking about those political pro, stitutes who change parties like they change their underwear.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Kilode1: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
@biina
Urban myth? Pyrates was the first confraternity, and even though their initial goals were lofty and noble, they left the door open for miscreants to abuse the opportunity they created. He should dedicate himself to kicking those miscreant out and closing that door.
Those who inherited his ideas and ideals should deal with that, he did his part while in School and moved on, they should do and should have done theirs.

Wrong. No pyrates = No bucaneers = No airlords! The idea of confraternity was foreign, and like most imported things in naija, was adopted poorly.
I will condemn any inventor who creates a weapon of destruction and does not restrict who has access to it. Soyinka and co let those miscreants in.
The right analogy is that of some one who gets a gun permit and buys a gun, only to leave it unguarded and let a criminal use it in a murder.  The owner of the gun can be charged for negligent homicide.
Isn't that stretching the idea of negligent homicide too far? grin we can as well apply that to a foreign idea like the Nigerian university system itself and call every death inside, outside, on the way to, from or by anyone associated with a university as criminally negligent and prosecute the founders of the Nigerian university system for those deaths

Seems you miss the word 'entire'  undecided
I did not, I was speaking more to the insinuation in your statement. I have my own ideas and understanding about the US judiciary, I agree with those who view US supreme court justices as politicians, all of them, with political ideas to push through the judiciary, but that is debatable, it will take another thread.

Nice discussing with you though, I will give you the last word on this. I will now let it rest.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2010
trust_me:

let me first thank Dr know and Kilode,  THANK YOU

what is wrong with some of these nairalanders? who,truly, are a good reflection of many Nigerians. Nigerians are born complainers. you do, they complain,  you dont, they complain. what solution have you put beside your criticisms? NONE. really  i dont get it.

what do you people really want? you want to battle over the true meaning of the word 'politician' or do you really want change. do you want PDP to continue to flow unopposed or do you want a party  that can challenge it 'man to man'.
come to think of it, who ma be saint? even you wey dey complain about government day and night, you might even be worse. how many times you don pay your way thru? na only u fit answer that one.

ma point is: wole soyinka is no saint and he does not claim to be one. if he steps into government he will still not be one. he will still have some of his selfish desires to settle. but if he works for the masses, runs an open government, settles some of our aching needs, what more will we want? the fact that fashola, (or amaechi or peter obi)  is working for the people doesnt mean they are completely free of all fraud. they might still be funding their end small small but no one is complaining because eye can see that they are working for the people.
the bottom line is WE ARE TIRED, WE ARE FED UP, WE ARE SICK TO OUR STOMACHS with this political recycling, with unopposed corrupt leadership, with tea drinking and glass clinking and conference-holding politicians. all they are known for is TALK.
corruption will not be cleansed overnight, but people will be held accountable for their actions, they will be made to face the consequences of their actions. that is the beginning.
Wole does not even need to run for any position, i will prefer him bringing on board people that have worked and made an impact in their political endeavourswas soyinka forming into the party so that they can build an extremely strong opposition and i am not talking about those political pro, stitutes who change parties like they change their underwear.
you dont need to choose people who may have the same opinion like as winners.in democracy,everybody have the right to freedom of expression.the only point i picked in your long story was soyinka forming a strong opposition party.but let me ask you,how can you guarantee that the same political pros titutes you mentioned will not infiltrate his party and dis-virgin it.if you remember in 1999 when the alliance for democracy won all the governorship election seats in the south western states,they were stronger than the pdp because of the commitments of the yoruba leaders to be a strong opposition party to the pdp.obasanjo did everything to break the party by polarizing them and the strategy worked.the leaders were fighting one another.tinubu saw the danger ahead and pull out to form action congress and in the end ,only lagos state won the election while the other south west states lost to pdp.i have always wished for a strong opposition party to come and wrestle power fro,m pdp but the unstable nature of our politicians have always been the problem
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by davmor(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
I am a member of the Soyinka's political party and our aim is to format Ñigeria totaly.
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by davmor(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
I am so much interested in the Soyinka political party, how can i join abeg!
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by eskimo315: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2010
Will this change the face of politics in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by idifu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
i hope it doesnt end up like Gani's NCP sad
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by CGKing(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2010
Thats what Im talking about. Y did he take so long? We need more of these especially one with young minds
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by CGKing(m): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2010
davmor:

I am a member of the Soyinka's political party and our aim is to format Ñigeria totaly.

Which Nigeria you wan format? You no well o! lol!
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2010
please i dont mind joining d political party how do i go bout it or who has d info so i could join.cos i'm 2 refined 2 be among d band wagon of money miss road called pdp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2010
any body with useful info can pls contact me via e.mail-proudlybosedey@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Seeks Creation Of Orimili State / Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet / Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.