Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (9555 Views)

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits / Buy And Sell Cheap Items Here (Auction) / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria by winkmart: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
I know a lot of people will be like "What is this one saying" Well I know what am saying and I know what some of you are thinking about Aliexpress. Yes, some of their items are quite expensive, but do you know it is not all. In fact, i have never spent my money on any item that goes beyond $2 to 3 on Aliexpress. Yes you want to say Alibaba and 1688 are cheaper. I hope you have considered the fact that you will be spending extra cash on shipping on these platforms unlike Aliexpress and do you know that Alibaba and 1688 do not support people that want to start small.

Let me say my write up is targeted at people that intend to start small or do not have so much capital to start with.

Now before I go on, let me highlight the advantages of Aliexpress over other platforms

ADVANTAGES OF ALIEXPRESS

1.      You can import items from this site and never pay for shipping: Yes it is possible. I have once bought watches that are worth close to N100,000 on Aliexpress and I didn't pay a dime for shipping. And you know what, the seller shipped my watches instantly that i received in just 8 days.

2.      You can buy items on this site with just your ATM MasterCard: Yes with just your ATM MasterCard, you can buy items on this platform and never have to worry about an agent in China ripping you of your hard earned money as it is with the case of other websites.

3.      Sellers on this site are only paid their money after you have received your item here in Nigeria. Meaning if you never receive your items, you will surely be refunded by the website. This is actually possible through what we call ESCROW. In the situation whereby the sellers do not ship your item or he ships and you don't receive, you will definitely be refunded by the website and this does not take more than 3 days once you lay a complaint.

4.      You have the power to negotiate with sellers on this website: That is one advantage of Aliexpress. You can actually beat down the price of any item you want to buy before you pay. All you have to do is feel friendly with the seller and make him understand you are going to buy more from his store as time goes on.

5.      Items are extremely cheap on this website: Yes, this is the essence of this post. Although not all items are cheap, but the ones that matter most that you can sell fast here can be quite cheaper than you ever imagine

6.      Buying on this website is cheaper when you make use of their App: Yes, this is what a lot of people don't know. When you buy with the App, you get to get discounts even on the same item, than if you buy on the website.

7. You can track your items on the website as they are shipped to Nigeria

There are so many other benefits that you can get with the website.

Now the secret of success in mini importation lies in the fact that you don't just import anything, you have to be very careful in the choice of items you import. Since this article is targeted at low income earners, I will advice you do a lot of research before finally settling on the item you want to bring into the country.

First and foremost, you will need to look at items that meet a need in your immediate environment and Nigeria at large. From time to time, new items are invented and they prove to be of greta value to people. Your perfect research will keep you in the know of any trending item at any point in time. Let's take for example, the Power Bank, this is ever selling in Nigeria as we all know that there is electricity problem everywhere.

Another thing you consider are items that are not so common over here, but will meet a perfect need. These kinds of items will sell fast. It could even be an item that is common, but a different brand. I remember when a brand of watch came out MEGIR. The brand proved to be of good quality but cannot be compared to ROLEX and so on. Now when we introduced this watch to people, they liked it instantly because it looked so unique and beautiful, and also of great quality and quite cheaper than the expensive ones. The watch sold like fire.

MARKETING YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS
Another thing you consider in Mini Importation is your MARKET: How have you perfected your marketing strategies. Do you intend to sell offline or on the internet. Now the question is which of the 2 platforms is better. Both are okay, but the new trend in marketing is selling ONLINE.

If you are not on the internet, you are not ready to take over the world.

Now, how do you sell these items: Remember I told you that you have to strictly bring in items that are trending and not the ones that your mind tells you to import. There are so many websites that importers utilise to get items that are trending and this is just one of the secrets that a lot of importers utilise in bringing in items that will sell so fast.

When it comes to selling, the number 1 platform that we all know is Facebook and FYI, Facebook has made a lot of people millionaires simply because they chose to sell on the platform. There are Facebook groups and Facebook pages

What most Importers utilize is the Facebook page and presently the trend of selling via your Facebook page has even changed. You have to run Facebook Adverts, which is not difficult if only you are guided. And Facebook Advertisement has even gone beyond the usual image advert, what we do now is VIDEO ADVERTISEMENT. People tend to take you more serious and will buy from you when they see the video of what you are selling to them.

Don't be deceived, a lot of people are making their money off Aliexpress and with a minimum capital of just N10,000 you can start and be surprised at what this will turn to in a very short time. And like I said, Aliexpress is simply good for beginners and those that have just minimal funds to start with

1 Like

Re: How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria by winkmart: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
You might have developed interest in starting mini importation, but it is always advisable to be guided by someone that is already into it. buying on Aliexpress is not alone, you need to be among people that import items from time to time. I belong to a group on WhatsApp where there are lots of mini importers and we share ideas. But there are criteria to join the group sha.

If you will like to have additional training on Mini Importation, you can contact me on WhatsApp via:
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

or Add me via 08038606260

TRAINING IS FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY THAT WANT TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME

IT IS NOT FREE

1 Like

Re: How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria by Ayshakhan922(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2018
There are some advantages when it comes to Import Cheap Items on Aliexpress and later sell them fast in Nigeria. People can easily import products with the help of its webpage and they should not be worried about the shipment charges later. Here sellers only pay their money the time they get their item here in Nigeria. It means to say that in case by any chance you are unable to receive your ordered product then you will be repaid back by the webpage 100%. This genuinely works and known as ESCROW. In this kind of situation the sellers do not ship your product or it doesn’t happen that he ships and you don't get it, but the thing is that you will be repaid back by the webpage and the whole process will take only 3 working days the time you register a complaint. You visit https://ali2woo.com/blog/how-to-start-dropshipping-business-expertly-2018/ for getting more ideas.
Re: How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria by Karahbility(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
For your selling of Payoneer funds, I'm available and I pay instantly, call or WhatsApp
+234 803 371 3596
Re: How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria by goodluck3208: 7:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
please help me to get started
winkmart:
I know a lot of people will be like "What is this one saying" Well I know what am saying and I know what some of you are thinking about Aliexpress. Yes, some of their items are quite expensive, but do you know it is not all. In fact, i have never spent my money on any item that goes beyond $2 to 3 on Aliexpress. Yes you want to say Alibaba and 1688 are cheaper. I hope you have considered the fact that you will be spending extra cash on shipping on these platforms unlike Aliexpress and do you know that Alibaba and 1688 do not support people that want to start small.

Let me say my write up is targeted at people that intend to start small or do not have so much capital to start with.

Now before I go on, let me highlight the advantages of Aliexpress over other platforms

ADVANTAGES OF ALIEXPRESS

1.      You can import items from this site and never pay for shipping: Yes it is possible. I have once bought watches that are worth close to N100,000 on Aliexpress and I didn't pay a dime for shipping. And you know what, the seller shipped my watches instantly that i received in just 8 days.

2.      You can buy items on this site with just your ATM MasterCard: Yes with just your ATM MasterCard, you can buy items on this platform and never have to worry about an agent in China ripping you of your hard earned money as it is with the case of other websites.

3.      Sellers on this site are only paid their money after you have received your item here in Nigeria. Meaning if you never receive your items, you will surely be refunded by the website. This is actually possible through what we call ESCROW. In the situation whereby the sellers do not ship your item or he ships and you don't receive, you will definitely be refunded by the website and this does not take more than 3 days once you lay a complaint.

4.      You have the power to negotiate with sellers on this website: That is one advantage of Aliexpress. You can actually beat down the price of any item you want to buy before you pay. All you have to do is feel friendly with the seller and make him understand you are going to buy more from his store as time goes on.

5.      Items are extremely cheap on this website: Yes, this is the essence of this post. Although not all items are cheap, but the ones that matter most that you can sell fast here can be quite cheaper than you ever imagine

6.      Buying on this website is cheaper when you make use of their App: Yes, this is what a lot of people don't know. When you buy with the App, you get to get discounts even on the same item, than if you buy on the website.

Now the secret of success in mini importation lies in the fact that you don't just import anything, you have to be very careful in the choice of items you import. Since this article is targeted at low income earners, I will advice you do a lot of research before finally settling on the item you want to bring into the country.

First and foremost, you will need to look at items that meet a need in your immediate environment and Nigeria at large. From time to time, new items are invented and they prove to be of greta value to people. Your perfect research will keep you in the know of any trending item at any point in time. Let's take for example, the Power Bank, this is ever selling in Nigeria as we all know that there is electricity problem everywhere.

Another thing you consider are items that are not so common over here, but will meet a perfect need. These kinds of items will sell fast. It could even be an item that is common, but a different brand. I remember when a brand of watch came out MEGIR. The brand proved to be of good quality but cannot be compared to ROLEX and so on. Now when we introduced this watch to people, they liked it instantly because it looked so unique and beautiful, and also of great quality and quite cheaper than the expensive ones. The watch sold like fire.

Another thing you consider in Mini Importation is your MARKET: How have you perfected your marketing strategies. Do you intend to sell offline or on the internet. Now the question is which of the 2 platforms is better. Both are okay, but the new trend in marketing is selling ONLINE.

Now, how do you sell these items: Remember I told you that you have to strictly bring in items that are trending and not the ones that your mind tells you to import. There are so many websites that importers utilise to get items that are trending and this is just one of the secrets that a lot of importers utilise in bringing in items that will sell so fast.

When it comes to selling, the number 1 platform that we all know is Facebook and FYI, Facebook has made a lot of people millionaires simply because they chose to sell on the platform. There are Facebook groups and Facebook pages

What most Importers utilize is the Facebook page and presently the trend of selling via your Facebook page has even changed. You have to run Facebook Adverts, which is not difficult if only you are guided. And Facebook Advertisement has even gone beyond the usual image advert, what we do now is VIDEO ADVERTISEMENT. People tend to take you more serious and will buy from you when they see the video of what you are selling to them.

Don't be deceived, a lot of people are making their money off Aliexpress and with a minimum capital of just N10,000 you can start and be surprised at what this will turn to in a very short time. And like I said, Aliexpress is simply good for beginners and those that have just minimal funds to start with
winkmart:

ADVANTAGES OF ALIEXPRESS

winkmart:

ADVANTAGES OF ALIEXPRESS

Re: How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria by winkmart: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
goodluck3208:
please help me to get started
[color=#006600][/color]

are you ready to pay? We have a training slated for next week..it is just N2000. whatsapp 08038606260

(1) (Reply)

Naira Drops To ₦‎1,089 Against US Dollar At Official FOREX Market / Shops In Amassoma, Bayelsa State Burnt, Millions Lost / CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.