Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening (10499 Views)

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Her Exams, Says She Used Chat GPT / Just Got Admitted To The Uk For Msc, Please What Are The Job Opportunities For ? / Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
You know what you posted is not actually the admission list?

be careful dude.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by richie44(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Her father dey work for ministry of works
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by phekima(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
It's hardly possible to have zero in an examination of mainly objectives, I smell error.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Everybody knows the girl at Agege
Thanks to nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by timay(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
phekima:
It's hardly possible to have zero in an examination of mainly objectives, I smell error.

My brother, it is 101% possible . CHE 156 CA test in ui comes to mind.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by OmoDavido(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
All these aspirants keep looking for news that will make them happy. Even those that don't know anything about Unilag.

Unilag doesn't joke her merit list. For one's name to be in the merit list the person must have meet the required cutoff mark.

The rubbish talks about connections can never happen with the merit list. Once you meet the cutoff mark for your course, you will surely be admitted.

Unilag is fair with her admission processes Unlike other schools like Futa etc.

And for that girl's name to have been on merit list, that means she met the required cutoff mark for her course.

So aspirants should face reality, if you didn't meet your cutoff mark try other schools and leave Unilag out of your problems.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by david102(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
very possible...I have my clean reasons with me here...will soon modify my post

Unilag post utme only weighed 30%

jamb 50%

olevel 20%.

She scored zero,yes.

what about 70 marks obtainable from jamb and olevel?

presuming she is going for one of all these courses with 50 as cutoff?

my logic Is that she can still make up from jamb and olevel marks even when her post utme score was zero...

The only barrier here is that some schools do disqualify people who didn't meet 50% benchmark in their various post utme exams....

Unilag didn't state that she would disqualify any candidate who didn't get up to 15 from 30 available marks in her post utme (which is 50%)....

my logic is that her jamb and olevel must have be her saving factors here and not connection....

CC:mastermind21

come yarn ur view.
What are you talking about, I scored really high in jamb and scored an average mark in post utme and my olevel was good, yet my name was not on the admission list.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by Patrich221: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
We wish to say a very big congratulations to all candidates who will be making their way down to the university this academic session. we congratulate you fro your effort which eventually granted you success but above all we all know that it is simply the grace of God that saw you through.
However, we wish to let everyone who could not further into the university simply because of their WAEC or NECO. There is an opportunity for you, it takes your courage and believe to make it through this time. remember, if it is only WAEC or NECO that is your problem, that is to say with your WAEC results and NECO complete your admission is set and settled,
OR
That you are a graduate but did not come out of the university with a certificate but wants to work or you that you did not go to the university but needs a job because you are very skilled and talented.
Then contact us for immediate assistance that will make you smile once again..call us on 09075188015. With God all things are possible. Do not waste another one year sitting at home when there is an alternative
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by venmotors(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
desame tin happen in UNN merit list
I scored aggregate of 298.2 I was denied admission while people with 235, 256 got it
am a medical aspirant
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by Anonymous42(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
You know what you posted is not actually the admission list?

be careful dude.
Well it is.A course like accounting for that matter.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by OmoDavido(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
david102:
What are you talking about, I scored really high in jamb and scored an average mark in post utme and my olevel was good, yet my name was not on the admission list.

your name was not in the admission list probably because you did not meet the required cutoff off mark for the course you applied for or because you got below 12 in your post utme exam.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by Anonymous42(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
OmoDavido:

your name was not in the admission list probably because you did not meet the required cutoff off mark for the course you applied for or because you got below 12 in your post utme exam.
The girl got below 12 in post ume and got admitted to study accounting.Na zero she get set.Unilag and.... re like 5&6 grin
OmoDavido:

The girl got below 12 in post ume and got admitted to study accounting.Na zero she get set.Unilag and.... re like 5&6
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by OmoDavido(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Anonymous42:
The girl got below 12 in post ume and got admitted to study accounting.Na zero she get set.Unilag and.... re like 5&6 ;DThe girl got below 12 in post ume and got admitted to study accounting.Na zero she get set.Unilag and.... re like 5&6

You no nothing about Unilag. And I believe you are saying these maybe because you were denied admission by the University of first choice and Nations pride. But that is not the end of the world, if I were you, I will spend most of my time now studying well so I can finally be admitted next year instead spreading rumours about an institution you no nothing about.

Now carefully read what is below...

All these aspirants keep looking for news that will make them happy. Even those that don't know anything about Unilag.

Unilag doesn't joke her merit list. For one's name to be in the merit list the person must have meet the required cutoff mark.

The rubbish talks about connections can never happen with the merit list. Once you meet the cutoff mark for your course, you will surely be admitted.

And for that girl's name to have been on merit list, that means she met the required cutoff mark for her course.

So aspirants should face reality, if you didn't meet your cutoff mark try other schools and leave Unilag out of your problems.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by Anonymous42(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
OmoDavido:

You no nothing about Unilag. And I believe you are saying these maybe because you were denied admission by the University of first choice and Nations pride. But that is not the end of the world, if I were you, I will spend most of my time now studying well so I can finally be admitted next year instead spreading rumours about an institution you no nothing about.

Now carefully read what is below...

*laffs*,so anyone that comments on this thread is an aspirant?u see as ur sense plenty,e come Dy pour?
Now for the records,i am not an aspirant and before u try to defend ur school(cos I know u probably got admission into unilag last year),get ur facts right.I saw the post,didnt comment,made my findings and it is so true.I am not saying it doesn't happen in other schools,IT DOES,but don't come here defending d school like it can't happen.And before I forget,try to focus on ur academics before u try to throw jabs at someone u barely know,skunk.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by OmoDavido(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Anonymous42:
*laffs*,so anyone that comments on this thread is an aspirant?u see as ur sense plenty,e come Dy pour?
Now for the records,i am not an aspirant and before u try to defend ur school(cos I know u probably got admission into unilag last year),get ur facts right.I saw the post,didnt comment,made my findings and it is so true.I am not saying it doesn't happen in other schools,IT DOES,but don't come here defending d school like it can't happen.And before I forget,try to focus on ur academics before u try to throw jabs at someone u barely know,skunk.

Just as expected. I won't go down this lane with you, because you don't worth my time.

Bye.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by Anonymous42(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
OmoDavido:

Just as expected. I won't go down this lane with you, because you don't worth my time.

Bye.
And u keep mentioning FUTA,abi them do u strong thing so u had to run to the UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE,oga go sit down for one place think about tomorrow lectures before u come here Dy vomit
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by OmoDavido(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Anonymous42:
And u keep mentioning FUTA,abi them do u strong thing so u had to run to the UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE,oga go sit down for one place think about tomorrow lectures before u come here Dy vomit

lol
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by Harkid4love: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
I swear you couldn't believe this mtn latest free airtym cheat try it, i'm having more than 2500naira on my mtn acct balance just click http://mtnkardz.wapk.mobi/
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by doinfatty(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by TheManOfTheYear: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
haywire07:
Asif u know who she knows

Besides if na same name dem get nko?
It's the same Reg number
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by TheManOfTheYear: 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
OmoDavido:

Unilag spokesperson ...
Blabbing up and down as if you don't know the country we are in.

Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by TheManOfTheYear: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2017
OmoDavido:

Bye.
Na so una dey do
When you realised you've been defeated in the argument beyond reasonable doubt, you now play the "Bye" card..

undecided
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by OmoDavido(m): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Unilag spokesperson ...
Blabbing up and down as if you don't know the country we are in.

Mr man you can't ever be admitted to Unilag this year if you didn't meet the required cutoff mark for the course you applied for and if you scored below 12 in your post utme. You better face reality now.

Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by OmoDavido(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Na so una dey do
When you realised you've been defeated in the argument beyond reasonable doubt, you now play the "Bye" card..

undecided

Small boy.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by TheManOfTheYear: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2017
OmoDavido:

Mr man you can't ever be admitted to Unilag this year if you didn't meet the required cutoff mark for the course you applied for and if you scored below 12 in your post utme. You better face reality now.
Mr man, I'm not a Unilag aspirant.
Direct Entry 200level Chemical Engineering here (Uniben).

Sorry
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by hydee123(m): 2:39am On Nov 03, 2017
How To Check Admission Status in JAMB CAPS portal and ACCEPT or REJECT
http://www.universityadmissionconsult.com/2017/11/how-to-check-admission-status-in-jamb.html?m=1
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by OmoDavido(m): 5:49am On Nov 03, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Mr man, I'm not a Unilag aspirant.
Direct Entry 200level Chemical Engineering here (Uniben).

Sorry

Go and pray to God so Uniben can admit you. University of first choice and Nations pride. University of Lagos doesn't joke with her merit list. If you are a dullard it might be difficult for you to be admitted.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Anonymous42:

lol. Bro, Unilag's merit admission list cannot be compromised. U can't compare unilag to other schools where administration is on the brink of collapse. Unilag's supplimentary list may however be compromised with irregularities but definitely not the merit bro. The school had a name to protect and that's why the process is so open and everyone can see the scores of all candidates.

What u don't know is that on the girl's biodata, she scored 23. She might have complained about the previous score and the issue rectified.

Nothing stops her from getting admitted on the supplimentary list if it were connection, after all, she has nothing to lose. Unilag has a reputation to protect and a candidate can't soil it in this manner.

Attached is her biodata.

Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by Lapeywilliams(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
When good luck finds you, all protocols are put on hold.
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by Xerox01(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

jamb 50%

olevel 20%.

She scored zero,yes.

my logic Is that she can still make up from jamb and olevel marks even when her post utme score was zero...

The only barrier here is that some schools do disqualify people who didn't meet 50% benchmark in their various post utme exams....

Unilag didn't state that she would disqualify any candidate who didn't get up to 15 from 30 available marks in her post utme (which is 50%)....

my logic is that her jamb and olevel must have be her saving factors here and not connection....

come yarn ur view.
UNILAG stated that if you get below 12 in the p-utme no admission
Re: UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening by funso4life(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

jamb 50%

olevel 20%.

She scored zero,yes.

come yarn ur view.
ehhh bro unilag stated that u have to score 12 in post utme before u can be considered for admission like there coc...and their is no cut off that is less than 50

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PGDE In NTI Lagos Center. How Do I Go About It? / Jamb 2015/2016 Cutoff Mark Is Out / Any G E J's Students On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.