Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... (12437 Views)

The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) / She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Of course, I did. wink

Every man must want the same as egbon na, dude brainwashed you big time. cheesy grin cheesy
yes he did and I love it that way. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Lalas247(f): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Lol B.B.

Na that is a dry relationship .... look you can’t be 100% submissive so if your hubby says stop eating you will stop for sake of happy home ... no dear u got a lot to learn

This is why Men cheat .. they are FUCÙKING BORED .... no spice .. you go dey act like Mary amaka , dey pretend ,, no go talk , go dey look , lay der open leg no reverse cow girl grin .... trust me not ALL MEN want a housegirl for a wife ,.

Some like a challenge they don’t all want a yes sir type of lady .. look sometimes it’s the nagging , and crazy times that even help a marriage

As for me I will nag if I feel the need to
If I don’t want to do something I WONT simple
Yes I will respect as long as he respects me the same way ..
Giving support, help , and being his listening ear all part of the package ...

The list is more of a personal choice ... happy new month

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Papiikush: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
korean Ladies ...Lol

Yeah, all these shìt will be too much garbage for me. Too sweet and boring.

Nah...
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2017
So I should adjust my person nd persona to meet up wif the above criterion
Ion think so, it's gonna be disastrous!!!
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Yeah, all these shìt will be too much garbage for me. Too sweet and boring.

Nah...
No dull moments cheesy
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Sexybbstar! I Will Be Honest About This... I Wish I Was The One Who Married You... I Just Pity All These Girls Claimin Feminst Online... If Women Will Do This, tell Me how A Man Will Not Be Loyal... You Just Indirectly Defined How To have the Heart Of A Man in Your Hand

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Blackhawk01: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
yes he did and I love it that way. grin

You've got no choice, actually. wink
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol B.B.

Na that is a dry relationship .... look you can’t be 100% submissive so if your hubby says stop eating you will stop for sake of happy home ... no dear u got a lot to learn

This is why Men cheat .. they are FUCÙKING BORED .... no spice .. you go dey act like Mary amaka , dey pretend ,, no go talk , go dey look , lay der open leg no reverse cow girl grin .... trust me not ALL MEN want a housegirl for a wife ,.

Some like a challenge they don’t all want a yes sir type of lady .. look sometimes it’s the nagging , and crazy times that even help a marriage

As for me I will nag if I feel the need to
If I don’t want to do something I WONT simple
Yes I will respect as long as he respects me the same way ..
Giving support, help , and being his listening ear all part of the package ...

The list is more of a personal choice ... happy new month
Thanks sis...happy new month .You're not on whatsapp again?

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You've got no choice, actually. wink
yes,i've got no choice grin
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
Sexybbstar! I Will Be Honest About This... I Wish I Was The One Who Married You... I Just Pity All These Girls Claimin Feminst Online... If Women Will Do This, tell Me how A Man Will Not Be Loyal... You Just Indirectly Defined How To have the Heart Of A Man in Your Hand
Lol...Happy new month
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

She must have dated "Every man". cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
feminist In The Building
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Lalas247 you Completely Misinterpreted her Write Up... No One Wants A Slave As A Wife... The Point Here Is Be Soft With Your Husband dont Make The man Feel Like There Is A Competition Of power between You Two... Certain Things Are Not To Be Done Too Much Or it Be Borin or Look Pretentious... Just Be A Woman not A Feminist

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Blackhawk01: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
yes,i've got no choice grin

Typical of a trophy wife! grin
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2017
zinnyzee:
So I should adjust my person nd persona to meet up wif the above criterion

Ion think so, it's gonna be disastrous!!!
you Girl Are Funny... You All Will Be Online Claimin Feminist lion but If We Meet You, You Go turn To Puppy undecided
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Typical of a trophy wife! grin
you are just so correct....nairalanders will not kill me with laugh.grin
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Papiikush:
I don't think I want this.

I want a hard core woman.
Someone who is not predictable.
A weird lady
A crazy bìtch
A girl who I will always miss because she is so fücking stubborn.

My relationship can't be boring with all these Korean movie kindda lady.
A crazy bvtch? You are gone. grin
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Papiikush: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
No dull moments cheesy
Affirmative ma'am.

Lawlahdey:
A crazy bvtch? You are gone. grin
Imagine dating a lady who will wake you up with a kiss instead of the one that will play music and start twerking on your dick early in the morning. tongue
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Affirmative ma'am.

Imagine dating a lady who will wake you up with a kiss instead of the one that will play music and start twerking on your dick early in the morning. tongue
Hahahahaha...I will remember to pray for your salvation. cry cry
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by iamJ(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

2. Every man wants a wife who
will walk up to him in the
morning and say, "honey,please go and take your bath".Everyman finds this romantic. kiss

only poor men biko

Wetin be that? felt irritation reading that

So u will go and set his water like a village woman and tell him to go bath

That is romantic?

maybe in ibadan, that is not romantic anywhere else

#No Filter Attitude
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
you Girl Are Funny... You All Will Be Online Claimin Feminist lion but If We Meet You, You Go turn To Puppy undecided
There ain't nufin about my comment that suggests feminism... From my encephalon, a wonan has to be just 3 things.

1. Intelligent.
2. Strong.
3. Badass.

Being analytical about these 3 attributes might take the whole day so I won't.
But then, y'all sensible ladies nd gents could think about it nd you'll realise those three pretty much suns up everything she wrote up there and perhaps some which forgot to add.

The funniest thing however is, it wouldn't lead you to any feminist thought. i.e If you've got the right thinking faculty.
*wink*

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2017
zinnyzee:
There ain't nufin about my comment that suggests feminism... From my encephalon, a wonan has to be just 3 things.

1. Intelligent.
2. Strong.
3. Badass.

Being analytical about these 3 attributes might take the whole day so I won't.
But then, y'all sensible ladies nd gents could think about it nd you'll realise those three pretty much suns up everything she wrote up there and perhaps some which forgot to add.

The funniest thing however is, it wouldn't lead you to any feminist thought. i.e If you've got the right thinking faculty.
*wink*
Intelligent Is Fine, she Can Make Great Decisions... Strong in Terms Of Support and Help And Management... Badass in Bed is Okay... I Hope Thats What You Mean
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Heloct(f): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Papiikush:

A weird lady
A crazy bìtch

My relationship will be boring with all these Korean movie kindda lady.

Your head is there..
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2017
iamJ:
only poor men biko

Wetin be that? felt irritation reading that

So u will go and set his water like a village woman and tell him to go bath

That is romantic?

maybe in ibadan, that is not romantic anywhere else

#No Filter Attitude
Ibadan people are on this thread o cheesy ...
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Kondomatic(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Herh! undecided Me I want you. kiss
You've me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Papiikush: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Heloct:

Your head is there..

lol...your signature though
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2017
lol diff people
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
Intelligent Is Fine, she Can Make Great Decisions... Strong in Terms Of Support and Help And Management... Badass in Bed is Okay... I Hope Thats What You Mean
Igzatly!
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Heloct(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2017
Papiikush:

lol...your signature though

You like it.. wink
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by mrMeen(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2017
Papiikush:

A weird lady
A crazy bìtch

My relationship will be boring with all these Korean movie kindda lady.
yosh when the craziness reach a new level of crazy na you go beg God say you no want again shebi na crazy you want let's wait and see.
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Papiikush: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Heloct:

You like it.. wink
It's cool. Don see you around here.
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Papiikush: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2017
mrMeen:

yosh when the craziness reach a new level of crazy na you go beg God say you no want again shebi na crazy you want let's wait and see.
Rather live that life and die of a boring relationship.
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2017
Op, u are so on point. unfortunately, your fellow ladies will not agree. They will see it as slavery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. / Nigerian Woman And African American Men / I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.