Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

CONFIRMED: Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CONFIRMED: Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi (610 Views)

Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse / Mtn Confirms That 1000 Data Bundle Last For 8days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFIRMED: Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi by campusflavour: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Sometime last month, Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh posted a ‘happy birthday’ message to Malaysian based Nigerian philanthropist Ray Hushpuppi. In her message to him, she referred to him as “Zaddy” and repeated the ‘pet-name’ again in another post. She just sparked dating rumours minutes ago after she referred to herself as ‘Zaddy’s girl’. She shared a stunning video with caption; CHIEF ENGR. Dr. Tonto Dikeh #Just in case you forgot #Zaddysgirl

https://campusflavour1..com.ng/2017/11/confirmed-tonto-dikeh-confirms-that-she.html

Re: CONFIRMED: Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi by SmellingAnus(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Interesting... grin

Anyway, na her toto... Nothing concern me and you...
Re: CONFIRMED: Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi by ubongoton(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Girls nowadays still dream of dating a drugs pusher
Re: CONFIRMED: Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi by olagbemi118(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2017
lols...holes everywhere. but really, i dont blame her she also needs to keep body and soul together
Re: CONFIRMED: Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2017
I can't imagine how many bloggers keep vigil on this guy with no source of wealth social media handle, anything he types goes viral in seconds!!
Orisirisi something!!!
Re: CONFIRMED: Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi by Godfather92(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2017
2moro she be clamoring against victimizing women while single shame not in her f**kg life
Re: CONFIRMED: Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi by gbaby4live: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Hoe-Lo-Sho

(1) (Reply)

Heimdall Hosting Starts Xmas Promo, Host Your Website For Just 1000 Naira / Rivers-state Is Blessed To Have The Duo Of Their Excellencies : Dr. Dakuku Peter / I'm Still A Virgin, But Rich Men Make Me Wet -actress Crowncy Anyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.