Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Mini Importation Business!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Mini Importation Business!!! (509 Views)

Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mini Importation Business!!! by phunshyrock: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2017
I use to think that this business was a fairy tale until i met Mr Yinka here on Nairaland...He asked me to come for a training in Yabatech, at first i was skeptical because of the amount he charged me, i even wanted to come here and report to seun that someone on this platform charged me that amount for training. But then i realised that no matter who i report this to, the fact still remains that; what i don't know, i don't know... Due to the nature of my job i couldn't do a live training but he added me to his whatsapp training class....
Honestly, i never ever imagined the processes he took me through, and for over 9months now i can bodly say i worth times 5 of what i used to in January.
The only thing i buy in Nigeria now is raw foodstuffs, i import almost every needed items we use alongside my goods... What am i trying to say? When someone offers to teach you something you don't know, don't say No........ You might not make use of it now but that knowledge will never be taken away from you.

Its so sad Mr Yinka passed away about three months ago.. And i have started a training for people on this mini importation business aswell.

Alot of people still ask me how i juggle the training with my paid job but my response; What is the essence of what you know if you can't pass it on.
So friends, i would like you to also take advantage of this opportunity, join this training and make super duper money this festive period....Investment brings returns!!!!

You can send me a mail or an sms to be a part of the 3rd batch training; phunshiestores@gmail.com/ 07025252172
Re: The Mini Importation Business!!! by biggerboyc(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Please indicate whether it's free or paid
Re: The Mini Importation Business!!! by Caleb5: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2017
biggerboyc:
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Mini Importation Business!!! by phunshyrock: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
biggerboyc:

Its paid....5k

(1) (Reply)

Large Manganese ore site with pure gold o / Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? / Solar Power Installations Training- Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.