Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? (606 Views)

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? / Pos Business Still Dey Pay? / Is Abuja Still Lucrative For Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? by TONYE001(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hi.

I’ve gone through quite a number of threads about importation. Sad thing is, most of these threads are at least 3 years old so I don’t know what’s obtainable currently.

I would like to try this business and I may do a real time update here as I go through the steps. I am considering importing power banks but I’m open to better options from the professionals.

Please brothers and sisters, is this business still lucrative? What budget is good enough?

Big, big thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? by Prechy08(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
exactly 3 year ago and backward it was a boom and people were making a kill especially GEJ regime when a dollar was a low as #170 now with the current exchange rate how u wan carry sell. remember the lower the price the more patronage now people look at price not quality.

though with any price you will still sell but the turnover won't be there. back in those days I get an average of 10 order per day with a profit of just #1000 per item that is 10k daily but now we struggle to get 1 order.

you can go ahead but don't buy expensive stuff

2 Likes

Re: Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? by nasamu1010(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Try paying for your stuff your self, I think that way you can cut down on expensive. Dollar is a major set back and our Nigerian agent.

1 Like

Re: Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? by TONYE001(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Prechy08:
exactly 3 year ago and backward it was a boom and people were making a kill especially GEJ regime when a dollar was a low as #170 now with the current exchange rate how u wan carry sell. remember the lower the price the more patronage now people look at price not quality.

though with any price you will still sell but the turnover won't be there. back in those days I get an average of 10 order per day with a profit of just #1000 per item that is 10k daily but now we struggle to get 1 order.

you can go ahead but don't buy expensive stuff

Wow.

This is true.

With the climb in the cost of things, profit is now marginal plus demand must have dropped too.

Aside power bank, what do you think may sell in a student environment
Re: Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? by TONYE001(m): 5:49am On Nov 01, 2020
nasamu1010:
Try paying for your stuff your self, I think that way you can cut down on expensive. Dollar is a major set back and our Nigerian agent.

Thanks for your response.

Please, what do you mean “paying your stuffs yourself”?
Re: Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? by TONYE001(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
More reviews, please...
Re: Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? by Exoclassic: 1:09am On Nov 02, 2020
TONYE001:
Hi.

I’ve gone through quite a number of threads about importation. Sad thing is, most of these threads are at least 3 years old so I don’t know what’s obtainable currently.

I would like to try this business and I may do a real time update here as I go through the steps. I am considering importing power banks but I’m open to better options from the professionals.

Please brothers and sisters, is this business still lucrative? What budget is good enough?

Big, big thanks.
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill / Don't Be Like Nokia: The The Gang Up Is Real! / CBN Knocks Banks For Shunning Enaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.