Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng (3384 Views)

Funny Recruiter And Candidates Conversation. / Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter / Perfect Conversation Between An Interviewer And Applicant. (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
sodekemobolaji:

what sort of reply is this?
Was the question directed to you to answer? Are you "npowerng" Oga/madam if you don't have better contributions... Pls just shut up and take ur negativity elsewhere.. bastard
I can't join issue with you .listen to yourself asking a programme that stated December 2016 and you want to know if it ends June 2018. I wonder what you can offer/ value.

Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,
When your issue has been rectify, You would receive a notification.
Thank you for your patience.

dear npowerng, you nor big pass who we go laugh o... Grammar slayer gang dem!!!

I hope my #backlogs go still show even wen I highlight your tiaan?
NeneKelvin2019:

but y bros?, so somebdy cannor play wit u?
my boss... Na play me self dey play o. If I focus on only the frustration I fit cut short my life span.
Npowerng don modify/correct am without a little acknowledgement, how the country wan take better?

If I spot and correct my dad's mistake, he doesn't like it, but he says the magic 'thank you'.

Happy weekend!
#ANTICIPATING.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
pinkguy:
Sir i applied for n tax ,is they any way i can change to n-teach
thank you

No sir.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by NeneKelvin2019(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:

dear npowerng, you nor big pass who we go laugh o... Grammar slayer gang dem!!!

I hope my #backlogs go still show even wen I highlight your tiaan?

but y bros?, so somebdy cannor play wit u?

Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by nnennaluv: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2017
@npowerng. Good Morning Sir. Thanks always for your prompt response whenever I have a challenge. My question is that I noticed on my profile.. payment on hold. Do not understand why. Meaning I won't be paid this month?
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by philoo(m): 5:35am On Nov 05, 2017
npowerng sir, the text sent to some nbuild 2016 applicants congratulating them , then later sending another text urging them to ignore the previous Text.. my question is, have they been selected but should ignore the physical verification exercise till further directive is issued , or that the selection itself is in error....
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2017
nnennaluv:
@npowerng. Good Morning Sir. Thanks always for your prompt response whenever I have a challenge. My question is that I noticed on my profile.. payment on hold. Do not understand why. Meaning I won't be paid this month?

Good day Ma'am,

Yes, You won't receive payment, Until it has been rectified.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
philoo:
npowerng sir, the text sent to some nbuild 2016 applicants congratulating them , then later sending another text urging them to ignore the previous Text.. my question is, have they been selected but should ignore the physical verification exercise till further directive is issued , or that the selection itself is in error....

Good day,

Kindly disregard the first SMS, Communication would be made available in due time on N-Build.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by kilisi(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
I got an SMS to collect my device at Idi-ape in Ibadan last week Thursday but when we got there, we were told that our device is not there. Please what should we do?
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by kilisi(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,

Let us have a conversation.

#NPowerNG

I got an SMS to collect my device at Idi-ape in Ibadan last week Thursday but when we got there, we were told that our device is not there. Please what should we do?
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Akorede95: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
pls if physical verification commence pls can we tender the statement of result for we people dat re still yet to collect d original certificate? pls sir kindly reply
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
kilisi:

Kindly show them the SMS for device pick up, And then ask them when you can come for your device .
Thank you for your patience.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akorede95:
pls if physical verification commence pls can we tender the statement of certificate for we people dat re still yet to collect d original certificate?

Yes sir.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Rightchuks(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,

Let us have a conversation.

#NPowerNG

Oga npower, l don't understand this attendance thing. My data and location have been on at my PPA but it has never been marked.
I Need answers please.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2017
Rightchuks:

Oga npower, l don't understand this attendance thing. My data and location have been on at my PPA but it has never been marked.
I Need answers please.

Network issue, Restart your device And try again Or Kindly do it manually for now.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by saveyou: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2017
Good Day Sir /Ma, I applied for n-power scheme in July this year but up till now, I have not received any response. Although my bvn was registered with my maiden name and I applied for n-power with my husband's name after my wedding. Could this be the reason why I haven't heard from them? I have my unique reference number (000002192702-61). Pls how can I contact them to rectify this issue? There's no provision to upload credentials else I would have uploaded the newspaper publication showing the change of name. Pls I would really appreciate a response because I really need this job. Thanks

Network issue, Restart your device And try again Or Kindly do it manually for now.
[/quote]
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by saveyou: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Good Day Sir /Ma, I applied for n-power scheme in July this year but up till now, I have not received any response. Although my bvn was registered with my maiden name and I applied for n-power with my husband's name after my wedding. Could this be the reason why I haven't heard from them? I have my unique reference number (000002192702-61). Pls how can I contact them to rectify this issue? There's no provision to upload credentials else I would have uploaded the newspaper publication showing the change of name. Pls I would really appreciate a response because I really need this job. Thanks

Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by ekoyo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
@npower pls when are we to expect october stipends ...
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by latonyn(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
@npowern, I have collected my samsung device but all the textbooks, videos and pdf materials loaded inside the nteach application are not working.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by sodekemobolaji: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
ameemu:

I can't join issue with you .listen to yourself asking a programme that stated December 2016 and you want to know if it ends June 2018. I wonder what you can offer/ value.

Hmm look who's asking what someone can offer, with all these bombs in your reply #wedonsir ode

These 8 Skills Are In High Demand In 2019 / Invite From Scottfield International School / N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit.