Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng (3392 Views)

Funny Recruiter And Candidates Conversation. / Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter / Perfect Conversation Between An Interviewer And Applicant. (2) (3) (4)

If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Hi there,

Let us have a conversation.

#NPowerNG

Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Deflorence(f): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Two(2)years.

And hoping to be absorbed into FCSC or be provided with substantial cash to open a small-scale business.

#mylittlewishthough.

Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Then pay us our backlogs and stop stressing us.

I have a target of what to achieve after the 2 years and every 1 naira counts.

My 5 months backlogs will go a long way in establishing me in life.
@npowerng ...
You have no idea how many times I've gone from Ughelli to Asaba for verification before it finally went through in May.
Please pay me my entitlements and stop the long talks.

Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by StPete: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2017
what is the criteria for selecting those who entered in for ntax? My brother hasn't been called even though he did pretty well at the online test

Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Then pay us our backlogs and stop stressing us.

I have a target of what to achieve after the 2 years and every 1 naira counts.

My 5 months backlogs will go a long way in establishing me in life.
@npowerng ...
You have no idea I've gone for verification before it finally went through in May.
Please pay me my entitlements and stop the long talks.

Backlogs are paid in batches.
Thanks for your patience.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by DrTims(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
N Power. When should we be expecting our October stipend? They were suppose to pay us yesterday. Don't know what happened?
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by sunbbo(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Npower! 2 years will just be like yesterday..

Apply for Lagos State Government Undergraduate/postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2018

The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state. It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially. Lagos State Government Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2018 as follows;

1.) Lagos State Government Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2018

Click Here To View Details

2.) Lagos State Government Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2018

Click Here To View Details

Application Closing Date :15th December, 2017

Source:http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2017/11/03/lagos-state-government-undergraduate-postgraduate-scholarship-award-scheme-2018/
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Deflorence:
Two(2)years.

And hoping to be absorbed into FCSC or be provided with substantial cash to open a small-scale business.

#mylittlewishthough.

Being an Npower beneficiary you are expected to save for the future.
Start up a little business before the end of the Two(2) year's programme .
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by mokset123: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Save from 30k. Please lets be reasonable when advicing people.

Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by nopretense: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
When precisely is the new list coming out?
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by herkeym001(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
mokset123:
Save from 30k. Please lets be reasonable when advicing people.
God bless you my guy. We just like to dey deceive our self. Hypocrisy at its peak. Wait first oooo, shey na N30,000 or $30,000 Them want make we save from

Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,

#NPowerNG
Good day Npowerng, AM AN NTEACH BENEFICIARY IN FCT BUT UP TILL NOW I HAVEN'T RECEIVE A TEXT TO COLLECT MY DEVICE (TECNO). ALL THE BENEFICIARIES I KNEW IN BATCH A ALL HAD THEIR DEVICES.PLEASE I NEED YOU TO HELP ME OUT AS ALL MY CALLS AND MAILS TO NPOWER SUPPORT CENTRES PROVED ABORTIVE.PLEASE YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND NOT THE GENERAL RESPONSE YOU USUALLY GIVE.MY NPOWER ID NUMBER IS 7473 AND MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08124927452.I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU HELP ME OUT
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by ernesterioo(f): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
You people have been postponing the dates the second batch list is coming out.. When are you people releasing it na
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Samson0599:

Good day Npowerng, AM AN NTEACH BENEFICIARY IN FCT BUT UP TILL NOW I HAVEN'T RECEIVE A TEXT TO COLLECT MY DEVICE (TECNO). ALL THE BENEFICIARIES I KNEW IN BATCH A ALL HAD THEIR DEVICES.PLEASE I NEED YOU TO HELP ME OUT AS ALL MY CALLS AND MAILS TO NPOWER SUPPORT CENTRES PROVED ABORTIVE.PLEASE YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND NOT THE GENERAL RESPONSE YOU USUALLY GIVE.MY NPOWER ID NUMBER IS 7473 AND MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08124927452.I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU HELP ME OUT

Are you on Payment Hold sir ?
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
npowerng:

Are you on Payment Hold sir ?
no sir i dont have any payment issue
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
nopretense:
When precisely is the new list coming out?

The 2017 list has NOT been released. When we do, YOU will be the first to know about it
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Blazinraj01(f): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
I'm a beneficiary but the program is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.
We are being told to save up for the future cos of when the program lapses. This I don't dispute.
What happens to all the void being filled now by volunteers after 2 years, it goes back to its previous state.
As an Extension Adviser under N-agro, I know the farmers I visit every month and train. I can imagine what will happen after the program ends.

What about the schools that lack teachers which Npower Volunteers are complementing for or Primary Health Care Centres.
I truly hope the government looks into all this.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
not at all sir ,am not on payment hold
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Rightchuks(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,

#NPowerNG

Gooday Npower,

I just noticed that my Samsung can no longer browse nor call. There is data 750 and credit #250 in the phone.
What's wrong and what can be done to rectify it ?
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
npowerng:

The 2017 list has NOT been released. When we do, YOU will be the first to know about it

Npowerng,
People are beginning to loose it.
If the 2017/2018 is a mirage... let the people know.
My guy resigned from the 60k school teaching work for Npower so he could have his time for other things. He's already a beneficiary. Do you people want to engage us into another modern slavery before releasing the list?
Do you know I've waited for Npower stipend to execute a business proposal?
We need clue and hope of the soon to be released list.
If it is not feasible... let's engage in something else. This is November and the year is coming to a close.
God bless Npowerng,
God bless Nigeria.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Deflorence(f): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
npowerng:

Being an Npower beneficiary you are expected to save for the future. Start up a little business before the end of the Two(2) year's programme .
OK, Thanks
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by obi3ce: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
a reputable real estate firm based in lagos is in need of graduate marketers between the age of 24-35. interested persons should send their cvs to codstone@yahoo.com.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by sodekemobolaji: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,

#NPowerNG

Please sir, I know the program will end for 2016 beneficiaries in 2years time, Is it going to end in June or december 2018? Which
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2017
sodekemobolaji:

Please sir, I know the program will end for 2016 beneficiaries in 2years time, Is it going to end in June or december 2018? Which
when did the 2016 start their programme, just answer yourself.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2017
sodekemobolaji:

It would end exactly when it is two years. And a notification would be sent to all beneficiaries before the last month.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Samson0599:
not at all sir ,am not on payment hold

Okay sir,

Kindly forward your complain to Devicesupport@npvn.ng
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by pinkguy(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Sir i applied for n tax ,is they any way i can change to n-teach thank you
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
npowerng:

Okay sir,

Kindly forward your complain to Devicesupport@npvn.ng
Sir I have done that twice and this is the reply they keep giving me
The details regarding the collection of your N-power device will be communicated through the appropriate channels.

Kindly exercise patience.

Stay N-powered.

Regards,
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Samson0599:

Sir I have done that twice and this is the reply they keep giving me
The details regarding the collection of your N-power device will be communicated through the appropriate channels.

Kindly exercise patience.

Stay N-powered.

Regards, 

Good day sir,
When your issue has been rectified, You would receive a notification.
Thank you for your patience.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
pinkguy:
Sir i applied for n tax ,is they any way i can change to n-teach
thank you

Noted.
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by sodekemobolaji: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
ameemu:

when did the 2016 start their programme, just answer yourself.

what sort of reply is this?
Was the question directed to you to answer? Are you "npowerng" Oga/madam if you don't have better contributions... Pls just shut up and take ur negativity elsewhere.. bastard
Re: If You Want To Have A Conversation, Get In Here. #npowerng by sodekemobolaji: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
npowerng:

It would end exactly when it is two years. And a notification would be sent to all beneficiaries before the last month.

NPC Recruitment 2022/2023 / Zenith Interview Stages / .