Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide (23924 Views)

Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by mykh01(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2017
T
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by asawanathegreat(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Apc and horrible news
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by dalaman: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2017
He doesn't look like someone that is bereaved. He's smiling as if he's attending an APC exco meeting.

1 Like

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by tballeyy(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
And his still smiling. undecided
to be sincere I'm suprised see him laughing

2 Likes

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by chikeze(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:
Such a terrible feeling seeing a child die before your very eyes. It will be a pity if the condolence visit becomes a political affair
You just spoke my mind. wink
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by skkayode: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2017
slumped before dying

The manner in which Jide Tinubu, first son of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Ahmed Tinubu, died has been revealed.
According to a member of the Tinubu family, who asked not to be named because of the sensitive nature of the matter, Jide suddenly collapsed and died from what was suspected to be a heart attack around 9 pm on Tuesday.
“However, after the incidence, close family members rushed him down to hospital on Lagos Island where he was confirmed dead on arrival,” the source told journalists in Lagos

READ MORE: Deputy Speaker, Lasun Condoles with Tinubu
He added that the tragic news was kept secret because the father, Bola Tinubu, was in Abuja for the National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of his party, the APC.
Chairman of APC in Lagos, Otunba Henry Ajomale confirmed Jide’s death in a short statement he (Ajomale) issued on Wednesday.
“It’s with regrets that I inform you of the demise of Mr. Jide Tinubu, the Son of Our dear and esteemed Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,” the statement said.

http://www.expensivegist.com/2017/11/he-slumped-before-dying-tinubu.html

1 Share

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by highchief1: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
these men don sell their life to devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by highchief1: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
what has he not seen in life
r u ok?
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by damola1: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2017
are you sure this is not an old picture?
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2017
python1:
That is how it is done by sane humans, but some animals are already mocking/accusing BAT of only shuku kerewawa knows.
This one is still causing tribal war when someone is bereaved.

If only God will remember you next time when Sense is being shared.

It's your type that litter here with tribal war. Mynd44 Seun take note of this moniker. He is same with Liondeleo and nextprince
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by anonimi: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2017
kay29000:
His son's death hasn't really hit him yet. Some people react to traggedy by first telling themselves it is not true. He will still come to terms with it and cry his eyes out in his room. I really do feel for him.

Maybe it has not hit him because he was expecting it. lipsrsealed
Dinner with the devil.
See below =>

highchief1:
these men don sell their life to devil

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

1 Like

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by anonimi: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2017
agarawu23:
these are group of ppl who have wasted ppl's life and career to get to the top. Death is nothing to them.

True.
Very true.

[img]http://mile2herald.files./2015/01/funsho-williams-court-logos3.jpg[/img]

Dutchboy:
"The real enemy is the man that stole the city hall. The enemy is the Iragbiji upstart who seized the local government Secretariat at Glover street in Ikoyi. Our collective enemy is the greedy man who bought the old Nurses House, the Falomo shopping complex, the Lagos state Polytechnic property at Ojota, the stretches of acres at Lekki, the old Strabag yard at Alausa, the innumerable beach front properties long owned by the people of Lagos state, the billion naira Queen’s Drive mansion, the illegal Lekki Toll Gate, the First Nation Airline, the strings of media conglomerates, the Vault and Garden Cemetery, the vast Estates on the shores of Oniru beach , the endless choice hotels and high-rises, the shopping Mall in Ikeja and Lekki, and many great assets of our people this Iragbiji man has stolen with manic desperation. That is the real enemy we must chase back to Iraghiji.

With all these crazy and bewildering acquisitions , it is obvious that this Iragbiji upstart suffers from a disease called AFFLUENZA. It is an incurable malady which makes the pathetic sufferer to pursue blind, greedy, desperate and infectious craving for acquisition after acquisition. Here , the demented sufferer can never stop the craving for unnecessary endless accumulation of wealth. He does not know what is enough. Here wealth is glorified in place of the Almighty God. This is the dreadful disease Tinubu is suffering from.

Let us remove and dismantle the greedy contraption of Bola Tinubu from Lagos and the whole South West before the madness of the Iragbiji man corrupts the whole nation."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE

Instead of selling our National Assets why don't we recover assets from thieves like Tinubu,Abdusalami,OBJ,IBB,Saraki etc

1 Like

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2017
kay29000:
His son's death hasn't really hit him yet. Some people react to traggedy by first telling themselves it is not true. He will still come to terms with it and cry his eyes out in his room. I really do feel for him.
It is funny anytime someone important from my state dies of heart attack,i do see my brother visit me in my dreams ,he also went away as a result of an heart attack in 2016.Don't blame Oga Tinubu truth is when you lose someone who is not sick ,it is hard to know how to react,you don't even know who to call or tell,so the best you could o is to take solace in God or Allah,especially when God shows you sign of the event,funny God also have a sense of humor,by making me believe he was coming to take me,and i was their putting my house in order not knowing he was coming to take my brother.My Condolence to my Oga at the Top my name sake, the Jagaban Borgu Asiwanju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.I pray the Good Lord grant his son enjoyment in Paradise.

1 Like

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by python1: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

It's your type that litter here with tribal war. Mynd44 Seun take note of this moniker. He is same with Liondeleo and nextprince
Here she goes again with the other moniker grin grin grin
Pls, the mentioned moderators should take a look at the posts of same moniker talking about littering the forum with tribalism grin The emboldened should also be noted with regards rule 2. Meanwhile, I know nothing about those monikers mentioned.
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2017
He should be careful.

His son may have been murdered to break him.

He should very very careful.
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Please, help him take away his smiling from his life.
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by wyqay: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by Mysselff2: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
kay29000:

No one should ever have to bury his own child

May we not bury our children,but may they be the ones to bury us after long fulfilled lives in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by nextprince: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:

It's your type that litter here with tribal war. Myn.d44 Seu.n take note of this moniker. He is same with Liondel.eo and nextpri.nce
[/s]
This very old thing, I think I have told you on several occasions that I ain't doing. If you like, check 10 times per hr, I'm not doing, or is it by force?

I also remember telling you I don't have Funbact A, you know where to get it.
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by Caseless: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
he's a Muslim. He knows God gives life and takes it at will. He can only pray for his late son.
Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by JazzMode: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
kay29000:
True, some kind of delayed response.
Yet in the midst of all these people shown are mostly people whose decisions and actions have consistently ruined countless lives of their people.
If they ever truely remain human for even a reasonable lenght of time, things will definitely get better for their people.

1 Like

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by mkoabiola: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Even condolence visit Don to paparazi

1 Like

Re: Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide by bigfather(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
haryorbarmie83:

Still taking pictures too sef ! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Shock Therapy For Nigerians / PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.