Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra (1419 Views)

With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie / Obiano Declares November 17 Public Holiday Over Anambra Election / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by AnambraDota: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
All the social and conventional media outfits are awash with islamists rhetorics on why, how, how APC is best for Anambra State.

If you go through all the posts about Anambra election here in NL one will discover that majority of the post are made by Muslims especially those from SW. They mission is for them to have a solid footprint in Igboland having being making some incursion through Northern Igboland.

A lady converted to Islam, they nearly called for a national holiday just for a single soul as if Islam is an abomination in Igboland. They threw parties and insult Igbos to do their worse, rub it on innocent people faces who care less if the said woman was on movie scripts, forcefully converted or was bribed to do so.

My concern is Why do APC want Anambra State by all means having tried multiple times and failed, now than an islamic fundamentalist and ethnic irredentist is the president of Nigeria, there urchins have started pushing their luck again baying for blood, sweat, tears and agony of Omambala.
Those who want Anambra for APC are neither Anambra people nor Igbos but all the talakawas littered in Nigeria cyberspace United not in good government or well-being of the people but by expansionist overdrive.

My question is why do Muslims want APC in Anambra State by all means, how many Muslims states in Nigeria are doing better than Anambra State, how many APC states are performing above Anambra State that warrant these barrage of attacks and harassment from these ghouls?

Obiano's is not good, he is below average, Obaze have nothing to offer only that Pita Obi's name open doors for him but Tony Nwoye contesting to become Anambra governor is an affront and insult to Omambalas.
I have no qualms with a character like Nwoye emerging the gubernatorial candidate of APC because bird of a feather flock together.

Am really pained on how Muslims NL having taking as job that APC rhetorics overwhelmed good people of Anambra State with ease at which they dominate posts and the rush they slam it on the front page.

During the last election, it was APC state of Osun State that sent thousands of Muslims thugs via Imo State to rig the election but Obi caught them.

It's also on record that during the last election that El Rufai traveled to Anambra State in thick of the night for reasons best known to him, he was roundly apprehended and locked for two days. The Wahabist called Hell Rufai again have gone to Anambra State since election for reasons best know for him.

Biko is it somebody in Kaduna that is well informed than someone in Anambra State, Kaduna State where copiers teach in university and poly while teachers fail primary 3 test?

Biko is it someone in Kaduna where teens mill around eating joints to eat leftovers by strangers or where elites think beggars are scholars will show Omambala who and how to vote?

What are the islamists trying to achieve, to make Anambra as deadly and evil infested as their dusty villages or to sell ice to the Eskimos.

Omambala before you sell your soul for peanuts and party politics, ponder, these wolves are on the prowl, ones Anambra State falls to these irredentists, the scars will take decades if not centuries to be healed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by fellowman: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2017
it is only in Nigeria that you'll see a governor who is owing backlogs of salaries going to another state that isn't owing salaries to beg them to vote for his party.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by ALOWONLE419(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2017
IGBO LAND MUST BE CONQUERED BY THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD. I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO CONVERT TO ISLAM TODAY AND FREE YOURSELF FROM THE LAKE OF ENDLESS FIRE.... TO MY YORUBA XTAIN BROTHERS (COLONELDRAKE AND ALCATRAZ005) TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE Osad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by richeeyo(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Sit down their
They would soon have
Emir of Enugu
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
IGBO LAND MUST BE CONQUERED BY THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD. I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO CONVERT TO ISLAM TODAY AND FREE YOURSELF FROM THE LAKE OF ENDLESS FIRE.... TO MY YORUBA XTAIN BROTHERS (COLONELDRAKE AND ALCATRAZ005) TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE Osad
Receive sense grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Because if you conquer Anambra, the heart, soul and defender of the Igbos worldwide, you have successfully conquered the Igbo race. If you have noticed Anambra Igbos are very protective of the Igbo race; they are the least of all Igbo states to marry outside of non Igbo tribe, the might even marry foreign women than marry non Igbo. They believe in the purity of Igbo. They are very suspicious of the government, they believe in doing for themselves. After Anambra, the next state in order of defense of Igbo race is Abia. Another hardcore core. There is a reason every Biafran movement or popular Igbo movement starts in Anambra and Abia. Once these two support it, you can go and sleep. Nnamdi Kanu understond this. 99% of his rally where in these states.

I can tell you, APC might penetrate Imo, Ebonyi and even Enugu, but can never, I repeat ever penetrate Anambra and Abia. An example, the Army was able to successfully vaccinate some Igbos in Ebonyi, but were shocked that they couldn't even vaccinate one person in Anambra because the mindset in Anambra is different. If not not for Anambra, the Army would been successful in vaccinating all Nigerians. Anambra resistance woke all Nigerians up. That's why the federal government sees Anambra as prime target...if you want to kill a snake, you start from the head, but they will fail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by fellowman: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
OP your women and daughters are the one sabotaging your efforts.

Islam has come to stay, your daughters are fvvking outsiders rather than their men.

and breeding bsstards. those bastrrrds will become Muslim in future and will slam their head five times speaking igbo.

igbo girls fvck for suya, for fake earrings and jewelry. and fake cosmetics, and you know who sells those things?

igbo people have been compromised because they forget to train their children, anambradota you heard.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by Oga080666419419: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
fellowman:

Islam has come to stay, your daughters are fvvking outsiders rather than their men.

and breeding bsstards. those bastrrrds will become Muslim in future and will slam their head five times speaking igbo.

igbo girls fvck for suya, for fake earrings and jewelry. and fake cosmetics, and you know who sells those things

The beautiful thing is that Igbo men are not in win any women outside their stock. You can fuccck and Igbo LovePeddler and paint the town red in joy but give any Igbo man millions in this world he can't sleep with your women let alone marry any.

Our women are good for us.
You can keep taking our leftovers

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by fellowman: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oga080666419419:

The beautiful thing is that Igbo men are not in win any women outside their stock. You can fuccck and Igbo LovePeddler and paint the town red in joy but give any Igbo man millions in this world he can't sleep with your women let alone marry any.

so you know what I'm saying is real.
have you wondered why an igbo lady will be willing to become a second third or fourth wife to an Alhaji but won't want to do the same for an igbo guy.

very hard before you see a northern girl date igbo no matter the amount of cash but igbo girls do otherwise. but when it reaches our turn them form wise, I've seen a big girl fucki g a suya seller, I saw it with my eyes, I xven called my friend to come and see, this was at night. suya seller that doesn't bath sef.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by Marcelo290(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Anambarians say NO to APC!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by fellowman: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
have you gone to Enugu of recent?

you don't know what's happening to you guys igbos, buy the time you realize it will be too late and it will take a generation to correct that mistake. and a generation is 100 years. grin

so stop pointing fingers at yorubas and saying that they are the bad guys, The real enemy is in your midst.

so if you think of politics or achieving biafra, you know what's happening under your nose now. your women are the culprit.

nnamdi kanu said it, Rochas Okorocha said it.
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by fellowman: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI

I brought you here to read this
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by QueenSekxy(f): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
they have mouth only on NAIRALAND oo...

Muslims have mouth in Anambra election on NL...confused terrorists undecided
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by patrick89(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
I keep telling them, they would not listen! Tony contesting for Governor in anambra state is a huge embarrassment. I can not even begin to imagine the horror situation that will be characterized by the common criminal as my Governor.
Tony Nwoye is not qualified to be a councillor in any ward let alone Governor. This is the problem with Africa. Tomorrow they with go to miracle centre to source for solution to their problem.
If you want Tony Nwoye take him to your house...Anambra belong to all of us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by patrick89(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oga080666419419:

It will be embarrassing to admit that I sleep with Yoruba or Hausa girls.. it is down letting! I wonder why they gloat over Igbo girls. Who is that real man that kiss and tell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
I wonder why these Anambrians are so full of themselves, one would even think they believe the sun shines out of their asses. Nobody gives two figs about who you elect or not elect for that matter as your governor. Didnt your dilector tell y'all not to vote? What does anambra contribute to the nation's economy sef? Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Take ur fate into ur hands and get ur assez up. Come Nov 17 go vote abi shey na one nairalander go con vote for ur village. The hunger in the land is severe bro, u berra mobilize ur village people now. Cause if you lose, no Yorùbá dey vote for Anambra
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by QueenSekxy(f): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Anambradota..the lady that claimed to be Igbo was never Igbo..please her lies has been bursted..grin
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by QueenSekxy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
I wonder why these Anambrians are so full of themselves, one would even think they believe the sun shines out of their asses. Nobody gives two figs about who you elect or not elect for that matter as your governor. Didnt your dilector tell y'all not to vote? What does anambra contribute to the nation's economy sef? Nonsense!
why are you on Anambra thread if you hate them this much..your comment is so full of bitter bile..yuck!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by AnambraDota: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:

We are not full of ourselves but we wonder how someone from poverty ravaged and diseases infested kaduna will come to Anambra State to tell us how and who to vote for.
We know the stock we are made of and not an religious irredentists will come and rubbish that.

Go to your dusty villagees in North and liberate your people from the shackles of bad government and social vices before you come to Anambra State to educate us.

We don't contribute nada but we don't live off food donations by charitable organizations while our elites spend fortunes marrying young Arab teens.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by AnambraDota: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
fellowman:

so you know what I'm saying is real.
have you wondered why an igbo lady will be willing to become a second third or fourth wife to an Alhaji but won't want to do the same for an igbo guy.

very hard before you see a northern girl date igbo no matter the amount of cash but igbo girls do otherwise. but when it reaches our turn them form wise, I've seen a big girl fucki g a suya seller, I saw it with my eyes, I xven called my friend to come and see, this was at night. suya seller that doesn't bath sef.

Like I have earlier mentioned and someone buttressed it, you can go on be bedding all the leftover Igbo girls you see in your hood and make carnival out of it we don't give a ratass.

Average Igbo man don't think or dream of dating your women not to think of marrying any, it's only a foolish person that will allow someone to contaminate his bloodline just because of weak ego.

Like someone also said, it's dispicable for a reasonable Igbo man to talk it before his fellow nwafor that he bedded your disgusting women.

It's creepy

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by AnambraDota: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Anambradota..the lady that claimed to be Igbo was never Igbo..please her lies has been bursted..grin

I'm not Igbo,

Thanks
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by QueenSekxy(f): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
AnambraDota:

I'm not Igbo,
Thanks
thought you are from Anambra ok
I was talking about the islamic lady you mentioned in your post
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
AnambraDota:

We are not full of ourselves but we wonder how someone from poverty ravaged and diseases infested kaduna will come to Anambra State to tell us how and who to vote for.
We know the stock we are made of and not an religious irredentists will come and rubbish that.

Go to your dusty villagees in North and liberate your people from the shackles of bad government and social vices before you come to Anambra State to educate us.

We don't contribute nada but we don't live off food donations by charitable organizations while our elites spend fortunes marrying young Arab teens.
Nonsense trash! You are inconsequential in the scheme of things in this country. Stop opening threads making it look like the rest of us eternally dwell on the erosion ingested jungle you call a state. You are nothing
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by achi4u(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Because if you conquer Anambra, the heart, soul and defender of the Igbos worldwide, you have successfully conquered the Igbo race. If you have noticed Anambra Igbos are very protective of the Igbo race; they are the least of all Igbo states to marry outside of non Igbo tribe, the might even marry foreign women than marry non Igbo. They believe in the purity of Igbo. They are very suspicious of the government, they believe in doing for themselves. After Anambra, the next state in order of defense of Igbo race is Abia. Another hardcore core. There is a reason every Biafran movement or popular Igbo movement starts in Anambra and Abia. Once these two support it, you can go and sleep. Nnamdi Kanu understond this. 99% of his rally where in these states.

I can tell you, APC might penetrate Imo, Ebonyi and even Enugu, but can never, I repeat ever penetrate Anambra and Abia. An example, the Army was able to successfully vaccinate some Igbos in Ebonyi, but were shocked that they couldn't even vaccinate one person in Anambra because the mindset in Anambra is different. If not not for Anambra, the Army would been successful in vaccinating all Nigerians. Anambra resistance woke all Nigerians up. That's why the federal government sees Anambra as prime target...if you want to kill a snake, you start from the head, but they will fail.
Well you might be saying the truth sha but that issue of vaccination were rejected in the whole of Ebonyi state the same daybecause news of it's exercise spread like wildfire.

I'm quoting this ur remark for future use.
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by achi4u(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
fellowman:

igbo girls fvck for suya, for fake earrings and jewelry. and fake cosmetics, and you know who sells those things?

igbo people have been compromised because they forget to train their children, anambradota you heard.
God forbid bad thing should Igbo children turn to Islam. That Ashanti Obi whatever has been debunked as a fake Awusa parading herself as Onye Igbo.
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by fellowman: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
achi4u:
God forbid bad thing should Igbo children turn to Islam. That Ashanti Obi whatever has been debunked as a fake Awusa parading herself as Onye Igbo.

I'm not talking about ayshat obi.

I'm talking about igbo women marrying outside. just move around your city and see what's happening, they are either kidnapping or impregnating your children, you can deny it but it's happening right before you.

if a woman has a child for a Muslim what does it mean, from small they'll start covering their heads because they are Muslims.
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by Danladi7: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
I think Igbo people should drop their intolerance and Islamophobia and concentrate on stopping the trend where by Osu and wawa Christians have developed the love for drinking the Urine of a jew

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by achi4u(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
fellowman:

I'm talking about igbo women marrying outside. just move around your city and see what's happening, they are either kidnapping or impregnating your children, you can deny it but it's happening right before you.

if a woman has a child for a Muslim what does it mean, from small they'll start covering their heads because they are Muslims.
I haven't seen any Igbo girl marring a complete aboki man.
In fact, we'll assumed we have lost such person. Stop peddling lies abeg
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by AnambraDota: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
Nonsense trash! You are inconsequential in the scheme of things in this country. Stop opening threads making it look like the rest of us eternally dwell on the erosion ingested jungle you call a state. You are nothing

Quit boring me this pig, go to your dusty villages and preach to your disgusting leaders marrying Arab teens with your fortune.
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
AnambraDota:

Quit boring me this pig, go to your dusty villages and preach to your disgusting leaders marrying Arab teens with your fortune.
Piglet girl you are the one boring us with your anambra election garbage. I would like to reiterate that no one from over here will lose a minute's sleep over your inconsequential state's election. You can elect Nnamdi Kanu for all we care. Worthless children of baby factory mothers
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by AnambraDota: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
fellowman:

They are leftovers and we don't care nada about them, you can have as many as you wish but when the chips are down we know ourselves.
We will separate the wheat from the chaff we the time comes, keep kidnapping them and forcefully convert them but one day we will ask for their whereabouts.

We don't take your women either by persuasion or by coercion, our women are fantastic for us, stop crying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Osibanjo To Stop'his Nasty Habit Of Lying',Jonathan Implores Pastor Adeboye / Fayemi Reacts To Olusola's Petition Against Ekiti Governorship Election Results / Senator Ubali Shittu's Constituents Protest Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.