Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,919 members, 7,852,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra (1427 Views)

With Me Onboard, APC Will Take Over Anambra In 2022 – Chekwas Okorie / Obiano Declares November 17 Public Holiday Over Anambra Election / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by AnambraDota: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroEwuTango:
Piglet girl you are the one boring us with your anambra election garbage. I would like to reiterate that no one from over here will lose a minute's sleep over your inconsequential state's election. You can elect Nnamdi Kanu for all we care. Worthless children of baby factory mothers

Look at born throwaway almajiri talking baby factory, you undesirable elements that litter the streets with social vices and religious violence.

You don't lose sleep over our election but your governor have been coming to Anambra State for the past four years, yes we can elect Nnamdi Kanu, is it your election.
Re: Why Are The Islamists Hellbent On Taking Over Anambra by orisa37: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Anambra, below Kogi, is on Fulani's and Bokoharam's way to taking over the entire South.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Ijebu's In The House / Checkout Key Things Said By IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In His Yesterday's Address / Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.