Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,293 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs (46125 Views)

2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) / Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. / Another Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard (2.0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by macuwon(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Your story telling skills ontop ordinary lizard ehn.. kudos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by maxwell767(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Monitor lizard ko keyboard lizard ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by ireneidiva(f): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
OCTAVO:
Correct.
Very wrong. There is no Alligator in Nigeria.
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Limitless72(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
mazimee:
As creepy as this animal is, you people still got so tasty and cooked it for a meal?

Una go eat goblins one day.

As in ehnnn,,,,,
Dem just dey chop anything we them kill

1 Like

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Harddiskng(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
RapportNaija:

Enjoy the pics and imagine what it could've looked liked in the pot. The monitor lizard is not hot, Man's can never be hot. The ting go Skrrrr Skrr Pap Pa Pa...

You are feeling this jam too cheesy

Oga garnish the sacrifice with pepper and use a very hot drink to wash it down. Tell ‘em Man’s not hot, never hot. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by sunnery247(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Na God catch am!
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by sirvictor21(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rubbish......just wondering hw dis made the fp sad
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Skmoda360(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
CynthiaChi:
Wow.... People actually eat this?
yuck!!! I can't eat it cuz i once killed it back then in my school hostel...we had to sell it off......so so creepy and kinda dangerous.
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by cytell56: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
RapportNaija:
I don't know the right segment to put my "Monitor Lizard" story grin

So, I was feeling bored and was about to hit the streets about noon yesterday when I heard a knock on my front gate.

It was our neighbor, who's a friend to my Papa, and he was gonna come check the trap he and my Papa set for some Monitor Lizard they'd been spotting for a few weeks.

This animal is so sly that it always eat the bait in the trap and always escape it every time until yesterday.

This time, they used three chicken eggs as bait and the alligator done swallowed the tree, and was about to snuck out when it got trapped.

I heard my name and I ran outside to go see what's up, only to see our neighbor slapping life outta the animal with a machete and a coy smile on his mouth. Immediately, he put a call through to my Papa to announce their latest catch and I could tell they were exhilarated.

I made my way out to the streets and never got to see the pepper soup made with the animal's meat.

There are more in my backyard because it's a swampy area, and we let the place be with river weeds and all. Kinda like a natural park, because we get to see different animals out here doing their thing. Snakes, frogs, different birds like flamingoes, and all. We still have the tortoise (last pic) that made its way into our compound. I'm waiting to see a crocodile come into my compound, I will be ready. And guys - this is no village or forest. This is Lagos!

Enjoy the pics and imagine what it could've looked liked in the pot. The monitor lizard is not hot, Man's can never be hot. The ting go Skrrrr Skrr Pap Pa Pa... Lalasticlala Big Man Ting grin

Na Maroko, Ajangbadi or Lakowe you dey stay.
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by labelle123(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
mazimee:
As creepy as this animal is, you people still got so tasty and cooked it for a meal?

Goblins i just remembered merlin.
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by danieljessy: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is really big man ting BOOM grin

Don't get shook man you protected-ed, yeah grin

1 Like

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Guilderland1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=RapportNaija post=61997471]I don't know the right segment to put my "Monitor Lizard" story grin

So, I was feeling bored and was about to hit the streets about noon yesterday when I heard a knock on my front gate.

It was our neighbor, who's a friend to my Papa, and he was gonna come check the trap he and my Papa set for some Monitor Lizard they'd been spotting for a few weeks.

This animal is so sly that it always eat the bait in the trap and always escape it every time until yesterday.

This time, they used three chicken eggs as bait and the alligator done swallowed the tree, and was about to snuck out when it got trapped.

I heard my name and I ran outside to go see what's up, only to see our neighbor slapping life outta the animal with a machete and a coy smile on his mouth. Immediately, he put a call through to my Papa to announce their latest catch and I could tell they were exhilarated.

I made my way out to the streets and never got to see the pepper soup made with the animal's meat.

There are more in my backyard because it's a swampy area, and we let the place be with river weeds and all. Kinda like a natural park, because we get to see different animals out here doing their thing. Snakes, frogs, different birds like flamingoes, and all. We still have the

But this one is too small, I heard that it can be used to prepare ofesala for Anambra elections
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Augustap(f): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
mazimee:

Kikikikiki, meat na meat. Dem go soon chop "taste & die" one day

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by lolafi: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business:

Contact us…to get started 09030458740

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by OCTAVO: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
ireneidiva:

Says who? undecided
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Healthvolunteer: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=OCTAVO post=62000820]
Correct. [It's called Iguana. We have it surplus in Niger Delta especially Rivers and Bayelsa states]
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Stylz69(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
RapportNaija:

There are more in my backyard because it's a swampy area, and we let the place be with river weeds and all. Kinda like a natural park, because we get to see different animals out here doing their thing. Snakes, frogs, different birds like flamingoes, and all. We still have the tortoise (last pic) that made its way into our compound. I'm waiting to see a crocodile come into my compound, I will be ready. And guys - this is no village or forest. This is Lagos!

Enjoy the pics and imagine what it could've looked liked in the pot. The monitor lizard is not hot, Man's can never be hot. The ting go Skrrrr Skrr Pap Pa Pa... Lalasticlala Big Man Ting grin

Flamingoes come to your backyard?

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by samsam2019: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
mazimee:

Una go eat goblin one day.
lol
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Decryptor(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
eliadekx:
Alligator not monitoring lizard

Seriously, u need to go back to school.
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
D GUY TOO HUSTLE COM NI JAWE... AWA DAILY BREAD PRAYER WASNT ANSAD TODAY

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by lenghtinny(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
ireneidiva:

You must be a first class learner
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin It was our neighbor, who's a friend to my Papa, and he was gonna come check the trap he and my Papa set for some Monitor Lizard

Broda he was gonna go where again?
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
RapportNaija:

This is one of the stories I read on this forum and I am excited..

Good write up well explained, use of tense and punctuations....

Bro be it as it is please consider being a writer ... For you are good

2 Likes

Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by tyrant111: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
eliadekx:
Alligator not monitoring lizard
my dear that's not alligator
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by tyrant111: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=Healthvolunteer post=62002264][/quote] google iguana.
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Whoeppme(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bro that's some good bush meat....not monkey so go ahead and have fun ...njoy the meat broda.. For warri na once e dey go down...no time for all this plenty talk by now boys for Don use monkey tail dey wash am down... grin grin grin
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by RapportNaija(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Poshriel:

This is one of the stories I read on this forum and I am excited..

Good write up well explained, use of tense and punctuations....

Bro be it as it is please consider being a writer ... For you are good

Lol, I'm actually a writer. Google my name Akintobi Jimoh Short Story... Thanks!
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Chyxki: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eggs, tortoise, and monitor lizard for your backyard shocked

Bros are you a native doctor?
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by CynthiaChi(f): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Skmoda360:

yuck!!! I can't eat it cuz i once killed it back then in my school hostel...we had to sell it off......so so creepy and kinda dangerous.
Lol, it does look really creepy and dangerous.... can't imagine even eating it
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by chuksdavid28(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Are u running a zoo or a poultry...I don't just get it undecided
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by begwong: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
mazimee:

Una go eat goblin one day.
Goblins dey fear to appear for NAIJA na, if dey try appearing here dey will surely end up as pepper soup! With correct palmy � to push it down �.. Lol!
Re: Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs by Noblewhiz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
looks like it found pleasure in ur eggs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl / Good Old Days( Pictures) / Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.