Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) (41577 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wake up, Pray and Slay? Indeed.... We saw how slaying slayed her husband away.......

Sinaj, hope you don't slay?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
She has a good heart if only Churchill can kneel down to beg either right or wrong she is the mother of your son so go on your knees and beg her for forgiveness

U read as very smart, so i'm surprised at ds u wrote!

Churchill complained she had been standing up all peace overtures!? Even when she appeared, after d meeting, she changes her tune! It was even her family that returned d brideprice, not that church requested it!? She brought d whole rigmarole to social media, probably thinking d guy would chicken out, cos of bad publicity, esp in his line of biz!!

The guy gave up! Can u seriously, wish that kind of wife on ur bro!

The less privilege are d ones gaining sha! Cos, both av been trying to outdo d other in philanthropic activities!grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by danduj(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
The rice doesn't even look enticing

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by mexioni(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Matthew 6: 3-4 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Dessydemmy: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
The sweater make sense. Make she apply it to her daily activities.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by TEAMvido(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
concern me ..? NO
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by okonja(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kokun foundation...Always cooking for the society cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Maradona98: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
She has a good heart if only Churchill can kneel down to beg either right or wrong she is the mother of your son so go on your knees and beg her for forgiveness

Rubbish!
Because she don cook rice now for camera make the guy go dey kneel down and beg like mumu

Plenty nice women dey for this world. And as long as his sperm still dey work. He go fit have another son.

Msteeew..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by fof1: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
what is good dere?

because U ARE BLIND INDEED. U SEE NOTHING GOOD IN OTHERS' HAPPINESS OR FULFILLMENTS? PLS SHOW TRUE CARE FIR D UNDERPRIVILEGED AND BEGGARLY.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by johnstar(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
She has a good heart [/b]if only Churchill can kneel down to beg[b] either right or wrong she is the mother of your son so go on your knees and beg her for forgiveness

Only if he didn't suck is mother's breast will he do such rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Shall man live by rice alone.... embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Kellz193: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Charity or no Charity, it won't change the fact that she's an A-grade olosho!!! undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
she shud continue to dey slay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by okoyeizu: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
The rice I dey see for that plate no go belleful me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
When u give charity and put camera's there, u are doing it for your own self.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Next time tonto don't go cooking putting on a sweater ...e com be like say na the old woman do the cooking you and that guy only did the turning ... grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:

Wetin na this girl? Wise men flee from Gemini and Scorpio women. Tonto na Gemini them get craze for head and they are one of the worst women to date after Scorpio.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Harwoyeez(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
I love that wake pray slay sweater
grin yea......happy birthday lady, llnp
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by missyb08(f): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Just wondering where they're sharing the rice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by sinaj(f): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Wake up, Pray and Slay? Indeed.... We saw how slaying slayed her husband away.......

Sinaj, hope you don't slay?
slayed her husband away? U wicked grin

Its only those that have instagram account that slays grin

I dnt.

The pot of rice tho shocked

I feel like diving into it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
comshots:
I hope she has repented from smoking marijuana.

Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinaj:
slayed her husband away? U wicked grin

Its only those that have instagram account that slays grin
I dnt.
The pot of rice tho shocked
I feel like diving into it.

Long throat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by ChiSun27(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:

You must be high on something yet unknown.

So you think most of you slay and slow poisons are marriageable abi?

Kneel kor! Beg ni!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
but I won't lie,I somehow like this husband beater. I'm sure she would be a Tomboy as a kid. anytime trouble happens,to save her image,she go quickly come do something good as damage control. The other time,she went to save an accident victim after fight her husband,now she's cooking for orphans with Saki pots after she was seen in a clip giving her husband the beatings of his life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
skuki123:
She is here again ooo, Actress Tonto Dikeh was spotted with Kokun foundation as they cooked food for charity .

She is always getting attention of fans with her post.

Checkout more photos below

http://news.nollyzone.com/tonto-dikeh-cooks-massive-pots-rice-charity/

Does this totoe look like it's been near smoke or the heat from fire wood, who de post rubbish again naaaaa, y not just fry beans than to promote worn out totoe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Makavelli099(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
black is beautiful, that's all I've got to say
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by ndubueze92(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Happy birthday........! If you're gonna donate some milk, tell me where the party is happening, ama show face... tongue
StrawberryGloss:
Happy birthday........! If you're gonna donate some milk, tell me where the party is happening, ama show face...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by BYACHEM: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
How will this solve any poverty? Will they be cooking and sharing food like this everyday? Instead of them to use their public influence be on the government to do right things. This same so called celebrities will come sing and dance for these corrupt politicians next coming elections. Hypocrisy to the highest order.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chybeibe:
If it makes her feel fulfilled, its good.

Some body who can not make a home is trying to please others,,,no matter what she do to redeem her tarnished image,, we still know her,,,charity begins at home.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
hope she didnt put igbo a.k.a Indian Hemp in the rice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.