Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) (41588 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinaj:
slayed her husband away? U wicked grin

Its only those that have instagram account that slays grin

I dnt.

The pot of rice tho shocked

I feel like diving into it.

Dive inside and become the extra protein requirement. I think your kidney & liver, would taste exceptionally delicious....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
She has a good heart if only Churchill can kneel down to beg either right or wrong she is the mother of your son so go on your knees and beg her for forgiveness
see this one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by biacan(f): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
dingbang:
see this one
Why are you hurting after successful women
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by jackie35(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
skuki123:
She is here again ooo, Actress Tonto Dikeh was spotted with Kokun foundation as they cooked food for charity .

She is always getting attention of fans with her post.

Checkout more photos below

http://news.nollyzone.com/tonto-dikeh-cooks-massive-pots-rice-charity/

Is it a colourless flame dem dey take cooking the rice?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
Why are you hurting after successful women
how much u get
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by biacan(f): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
dingbang:
how much u get
enough to feed and buy you a house
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
I love that wake pray slay sweater

I sell them, do you want it?
Comes in blue and white colour.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dessydemmy:
The sweater make sense. Make she apply it to her daily activities.

Yes o, you can buy it for yourself, sisters and girlfriend. I sell them cool cool

Let's talk business.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by jayneebae(f): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Osinachyi:
grin I swear as I looked at the pots of rice, I could literally perceive sweet aroma of party jellof from my fone o.
chei see better thing. jellof is bae grin
chai long throat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
enough to feed and buy you a house
oh please come do that for me. I want to see you spend
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by aalangel(f): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
I like it...beginning to like her...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by greatman247(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
She has a good heart if only Churchill can kneel down to beg either right or wrong she is the mother of your son so go on your knees and beg her for forgiveness

Kneel down to beg my ass. Marriage is not by force, if it didn’t work there’s nothing else to do to save it, best is just walk away to remain happy, I don’t care if 3 or more kids are involved. You can’t force a woman who don’t love you to do so it’s more dangerous. Marriage is by choice not by force, no sentiments, no self pity. One must do what pleases him or her, your happiness first before any sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by danjaba(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eat Tonto Dike's food? God forbid
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Osinachyi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin
jayneebae:
chai long throat
grin don't blame me, when I viewed the thread I was yet to have breakfast, so I fell for it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Krixnimbus(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
This tonto no know wetin dey worry her...fake life mtcheeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7 post=6200245 cool0:
Oh yeaah!!
God bless your kind heart Tonto.

You will still see some poor wicked rats that can never buy sachet water for a dying man still come here to type trash with their bony fingers on hungry tummy about her.

God bless you so much Tonto.
You are a rare gem!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Merryglad(f): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Felixalex:

On behalf of me and my family, and every well meaning nairalander, i say..... Congratulations
thank you my brother 'congratulations' is our portion hence forth.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Hahnemann: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Two Nigerian celebrity than can never grow up and look like adult, always looking small

1.Wizkid

2.Tonto dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tonto_Dike is a stoopeed evil domestic violent woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by jonadaft: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
Shut up!
Olodo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:

You must be a demented person for saying that this demonic Tonto_Dike has a good heart.

1) Tonto_Dike physically abused her ex husband
2) Tonto_Dike verbally abused her ex husband
3) Tonto_Dike tried to gun down her house help in Ghana
4) Tonto_Dike assaulted her elderly mother in law by pushing the old woman down the staircase.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
Na now i see reason why your mom nor dey enter your house
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by GoshenNLA(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
FINALLY BACK!
Freebies for all.....
I will be giving away freebies from now Nov. 1 to year ending 2017. Lots of Avatar images, Avatar Customized Tees, Neck Chains and Phone cases
Just follow me @ https://www.instagram.com/airbenderz_ibadan
Once you follow and I follow back, Drop me a DM on How To win.
Am waiting for your messages on Instagram
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Ijeluv82(f): 4:57am On Nov 03, 2017
Thank God for her good heart....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Chybeibe:
If it makes her feel fulfilled, its good.
let hook up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2017
dancok:
let hook up
Hmmm.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Chybeibe:
Hmmm.
can u hi me on whatzapp 08064357013
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2017
dancok:
can u hi me on whatzapp 08064357013
Sorry luv, not interested.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by double0seven(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
biacan:

So volunteering for rice cooking makes a woman a good woman.

I sincerely hope your brothers don't consult you in choosing their wives.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2017
dancok:
let hook up
How will u hook up naa...? U know say ur golf don burn. Wetin u go use carry d babe out?
Keke? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Dessydemmy: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Yes o, you can buy it for yourself, sisters and girlfriend. I sell them cool cool

Let's talk business.

Price pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna At Coca-Cola Taste Feelings Launch / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.