Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son (38765 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by CeoNewshelm(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Jide Tinubu, The First Son of APC Chieftain and Jagagban of Lagos, Ahmed Tinubu is Dead.

Here are seven brief things about the late Jide Tinubu

1. No official record of his age but Jide was said to be in his late 30s

2. Mr. Jide Tinubu served as Promoter of TSL Limited.

3. Mr. Tinubu worked in the Legal Department of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited from January 2000 to September 2001.

4. Prior to this, he had brief stints with Cargo Maritime, Paris, France, a firm of shipbrokers that specialize in petroleum product tankers, and Ocean and Oil Services Ltd.

5. Mr. Jide Tinubu was a Law graduate of the University of Liverpool, England. He obtained a Masters degree in Maritime Law from the University of London. He was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1999.

6. Despite the popularity of his father, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the National Leader of APC, little is know about him in the public or the political circle.

7 Family sources said suddenly collapsed and died from what was suspected to be a heart attack around 9 pm on Tuesday.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/jide-tinubu-7-things-you-should-know.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Vanity upon vanity.. Money cannot buy everything. R.I.P, young barrister

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by nairavsdollars(f): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
rubbish..you didnt add anything new to what we have been reading yesterday. Are u aware he has three kids?

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by cyril10(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
You guys have taken the profile of the younger brother of Wale Tinubu of Oando to be the profile of the dead son of Bola Tinubu, both of them bear the same Jide Tinubu. Always do a proper research before posting.

7 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by FREEMADNESS: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jide Tinubu dead at age 47. He will be 52 years this year. So how come tinubu is 70yrs

5 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by Buckeyemedia1: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Ugly man.

4 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by hedonido: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
cyril10:
You guys have taken the profile of the younger brother of Wale Tinubu of Oando to be the profile of the dead son of Bola Tinubu, both of them bear the same Jide Tinubu. Always do a proper research before posting.

I just dey laugh. The Jide Jagabandit's son was, well, let us respect the dead. If not.
Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by PandoraObi: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Jide Tinubu dead at age 47. He will be 52 years this year. So how come tinubu is 70yrs
This was Tinubu 22 years ago looking like he was in his early 40s

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by Parachoko: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Where did you get your information from?

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by Owopariola001: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Parachoko:

He has no answer because he peddles lies for a living.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by FREEMADNESS: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Parachoko:

U won't believe me if I tell u I know d late Jide in person. As a matter of fact we were close pals "tho he was way older than me"
He had a little brain disorder b4 his death. Wen they came and took him away to UK I knew da was the end of him. Long story short
Jide Tinubu is above that age. Believe me or not na ur wahala b dat.
Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by FREEMADNESS: 12:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Owopariola001:

He has no answer because he peddles lies for a living.

The fact that I know this things doesn't make me an anti-Tinubu supporter. As a matter of fact I ve benefited from Tinubu (Jide in particular) than my state governor or even my family members. But the honest truth remains da Jide is above the said age.
Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by Owopariola001: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2022
FREEMADNESS:

The fact that I know this things doesn't make me an anti-Tinubu supporter. As a matter of fact I ve benefited from Tinubu (Jide in particular) than my state governor or even my family members. But the honest truth remains da Jide is above the said age.

Where is your proof?
Re: Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son by FREEMADNESS: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Owopariola001:

Where is your proof?

Nevermind. I never said anything.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.