Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

42 Year College Professor Ari Nagel "Sperminator" Fathers 29 Kids With 24 Women- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 42 Year College Professor Ari Nagel "Sperminator" Fathers 29 Kids With 24 Women- (2137 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

42 Year College Professor Ari Nagel "Sperminator" Fathers 29 Kids With 24 Women- by toniaprince: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2017
A 42 year old man Ari Nagel a college professor who calls himself the "Sperminator" who claims that his sperm is more powerful sometimes than IVF treatment and has fathered 29 children with 24 different women with three more on the way. He said he will continue to go round the world to donate his seed to anyone that want it, adding he can not refuse anyone. Saying by the time he is 70 years he would have had hundred of kids calling him grandpa

In a bizarre interview with 78 year old Maury Povich show he said the whole affair started when he responded to an ad from a woman who was looking for a sperm donor.

“If someone asks me for my semen, I will not turn them down,”He also claimed he is not paid but that he only receives kisses, lots of love and joy.

“Women have offered to pay for my flight to Israel, Taiwan, Vietnam, and almost every state in the U.S. Any race, any

Click here for complete story: http://wendyprinceblog.com/2017/10/25/sperminator-impr…n-any-woman-away/

(1) (Reply)

Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? / I Love And Hope Of Getting Married To A Fair Lady, But My Babe Is Dark Skinned / 5 Frightening Reasons To Stop Playing Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.