Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After (41757 Views)

Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by kay29000(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Generally, 2017 hasn't really been a good year for the whole Mavin Crew.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Ginaz(f): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
toluleke:
Iyanya grin i thought even if the guy stop singing he will go on stage and show muscles alone grin muuscle no do am..music industry ehen no one reign forever you can easily be forgotten

I dey tell you. grin
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by babyfaceafrica: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Egein:

Clearly, you haven't heard of Johnny Drille of Mavins, who's arguably Nigeria's best singer right now.
best fire..you guys like hyping things sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by dview001(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sorry iyanya I'm on Fvcks budget
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by talk2percy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
If Don Jazzy is not cooking any beat for him in the studio, then he should know that Don is up to sth cynical. He was doing fine before Don Jazzy signed him, he should walk if he thinks he's not getting the best from the Don.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nbote(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
And Jonny drille?
Upcoming make up
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by musicwriter(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
What Don Jazzy does is hi-life music, and if you're not enthusiastic about that type of sound, you won't be successful under his label. What he need do is discover an artist like Sunny Neji or Flavour, someone inclined to hi-life and not pop/rap singers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ok
Nbote:

Upcoming make up
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Iyanya when be Scorpio how he won take dey under don jazzy. I said it back then that sagittarius and Scorpio are cat and rat but una think say na joke. Wise people flee from Scorpio men and women. Scorpio people and devil na the same. I hate them all

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
michael142:
Iyanya when be Scorpio how he won take dey under don jazzy. I said it back then that sagittarius and Scorpio are cat and rat but una think say na joke. Wise people flee from Scorpio men and women. Scorpio people and devil na the same. I hate them all
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nbote:
Maybe dey are still up to something lol.. D only artistes in Mavin's are Tiwa and Reakado, d rest are make-up artistes
Lolz.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
toluleke:
Iyanya grin i thought even if the guy stop singing he will go on stage and show muscles alone grin muuscle no do am..music industry ehen no one reign forever you can easily be forgotten

Na sex kill iyanya career

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by crazygod(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Egein:

Clearly, you haven't heard of Johnny Drille of Mavins, who's arguably Nigeria's best singer right now.
Ehm...... No.... Not by a long shot.... Where u have the likes of Nonso Amadi, Tjan etc Johnny Drills is very creative but not the best singer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by madjune(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Iyanya should kukuma join boxing.

He get muscles just like AJ.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol....

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Chukazu: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Don't think he was officially signed to MAVIN,more of collabo levels
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by brixton: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
I was quite disappointed when I saw that late post from Jazzy and even used a very ugly picture of Iyanya... They have not pushed Iyanya as he should and very wrong of all of them to ignore him on his birthday. They even wished Wande Coal happy birthday o, this is wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Akowemoon(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
I've said this time without number,marvins crew no be were u go just go show muscle...nyaya better buckle up
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by JazzMode: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I was just thinking about this two and wondered why I hardly hear anything from iyanya these days
No be when person get something to sing you go hear from am?
But one truth people don't know is this music business is not easy as we see it. Whether you are talented or not.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by JazzMode: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
crazygod:

Ehm...... No.... Not by a long shot.... Where u have the likes of Nonso Amadi, Tjan etc Johnny Drills is very creative but not the best singer
Whatever. For naija, if you no dey drop party banger, you no sabi sing.

3 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Darey00(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
People here saying Tiwa and Ricky the saving grace of Mavin , I just dey laff. Clearly y'all don't know about Johnny Drille. Dude can sing, write, he makes his own beats and also produces.. Most of his best work were even self-made before he signed with Mavins for crying out loud.

Iyanya should just go and sit down abeg

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Sanchez01: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
udemejack:
bros download and listen to any of johny Drille's music an you will agree with me that the dude is one of the best thing that has ever happend to Mavins an to the entire Nigerian musical arena.Let me recommend *Romeo and juliet *&*Wait for me*
thank me later.
Don Jazzy is not so great a producer as many perceive him to be. Sadly, he never gained any experience with the mishap of Mo' Hits.

Johnny Drille would have been a stronger male version of the Taylor Swift we never had but he died the day he agreed to Don Jazzy.

Wande Coal started out with R&B, beating Banky to an award (can't recall now), but flipped because his 'producer' fancy songs in which he would air that annoying voice of his.

I don't see Johnny Drille going places with Mavin. The young man should have stuck to wherever he was and sought aggressive promotions but no, he jumped like many upcoming acts would.

Sad tale but true, save he leaves Mavin, he might not have the life he had long dreamt of, career-wise.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by ayayamedia(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Or maybe they're still looking for a suitable sound for him.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by ObaKlaz: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
C'mon Jazzy, wave your wand and make Iyanya bigger than D'banj... and don't forget to do the same to Reeky, DNA Twins, Johnny Drille, Di'ja D'prince, Dr. Snitch and Korede Bello. After all, you made D'banj who he is grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by samsam2019: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
I thought they said don jazzy with his magic fingers can make anybody a star grin grin grin

Iyanya is overrated though. Can't blame don jazzy much

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by KingTom(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Darey00:
People here saying Tiwa and Ricky the saving grace of Mavin , I just dey laff. Clearly y'all don't know about Johnny Drille. Dude can sing, write, he makes his own beats and also produces.. Most of his best work were even self-made before he signed with Mavins for crying out loud.

Iyanya should just go and sit down abeg
Uncle sorry o, Shey Na you dey write all tiwa back to back number one singles since 2010? Abi Na you dey assist reekado do songs Na You? Johnny drill good no doubt, but bro those who said Tiwa and reeky are pulling Jazzy the frog are right grin
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Yuneehk(f): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
udemejack:
bros download and listen to any of johny Drille's music an you will agree with me that the dude is one of the best thing that has ever happend to Mavins an to the entire Nigerian musical arena.Let me recommend *Romeo and juliet *&*Wait for me*
thank me later.
You forgot "my beautiful love". I've always been a fan of Johnny Drille from the days of project fame. His genre of music is unique, his voice is sooo rich, and his lyrics would make you fall in love over again. I'm really happy people are beginning to see how talented Johnny is and hope he succeeds even more.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Darey00(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
KingTom:

Uncle sorry o, Shey Na you dey write all tiwa back to back number one singles since 2010? Abi Na you dey assist reekado do songs Na You? Johnny drill good no doubt, but bro those who said Tiwa and reeky are pulling Jazzy the frog are right grin

Bros try understand posts before commenting. I didn't say anything about Tiwa and Ricky's ability to make music. I said that Johnny Drille is an accomplished artiste who can also stand on his own
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by KingTom(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Darey00:

Bros try understand posts before commenting I didn't say anything about Tiwa and Ricky's ability to make music. I said that Johnny Drille is an accomplished artiste who can also stand on his own
Take your own advice my brother, you seriously need it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Darey00(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

Don Jazzy is not so great a producer as many perceive him to be. Sadly, he never gained any experience with the mishap of Mo' Hits.

Johnny Drille would have been a stronger male version of the Taylor Swift we never had but he died the day he agreed to Don Jazzy.

Wande Coal started out with R&B, beating Banky to an award (can't recall now), but flipped because his 'producer' fancy songs in which he would air that annoying voice of his.

I don't see Johnny Drille going places with Mavin. The young man should have stuck to wherever he was and sought aggressive promotions but no, he jumped like many upcoming acts would.

Sad tale but true, save he leaves Mavin, he might not have the life he had long dreamt of, career-wise.

I feel you 100%. But I don't know if Johnny can really afford to be selective. Nigerians are starting to accept alternative music (Simi, Aramide, etc) so for him to stay at home in Benin forming "unique music" may actually harm his growth (case study Brymo).

Mavins is not ideal for him, but even me sef can't think of a better idea for. I sha know he needs the exposure Don Jazzy can give him. I pray he has the wisdom to stay afloat

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by ObaKlaz: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Funny how everyone is trying very hard not to admit that Jazzy HAD better days musically, and that Mavin Records is OVERRATED.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Leaks Speed Darlington's DM To Him / Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.