Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After (41744 Views)

Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Arnoldo(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2017
EponOjuku:

Mavin is the right place for Johnny Drille?

Mavin Records is basically highlife oriented, that's different from Drille's style.
I am sure donjazzy also made praize retweak his style of singing? mtchew! like you dont know the kind of music that sells in naija, why has wandecoal not gone back to rnb? because he no go see food chop if him try am.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Arnoldo(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2017
willibounce1:
He made the dumbest decision to go join mavin records. How could he leave Ubi franklin to go struggle with reekado, tiwa, sid and some other guys who have to wait for one to release the music before the others. Why dod wande coal and D banj leave the squad. He should have just stayed jejely with ubi and enjoy correct beats from Tekno. Tekno wey just start don blow pass iyanya. Iyanya is struggling really hard to come back. what a shame. One thing I am 100% sure of is reekado will leave mavin pretty soon.
Tekno don dey for a while o.. he did not just start
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2017
wetin consign

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Cunnilingus(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Kamelot77:
only Ricky nd Tiwa savage are d good artist in mavins, d rest are trash
Johnny Drille too
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by benjazmin: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2017
from OGA to baby boy just to hug T.SAVAGE behind the scene.#seetheresult$#
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by udemejack(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Yuneehk:

You forgot "my beautiful love". I've always been a fan of Johnny Drille from the days of project fame. His genre of music is unique, his voice is sooo rich, and his lyrics would make you fall in love over again. I'm really happy people are beginning to see how talented Johnny is and hope he succeeds even more.
Johnny Drille an Ric Hassani has given me the impression that there is hope for good music in Nigeria because i am allergic to Noise.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by udemejack(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

Don Jazzy is not so great a producer as many perceive him to be. Sadly, he never gained any experience with the mishap of Mo' Hits.

Johnny Drille would have been a stronger male version of the Taylor Swift we never had but he died the day he agreed to Don Jazzy.

Wande Coal started out with R&B, beating Banky to an award (can't recall now), but flipped because his 'producer' fancy songs in which he would air that annoying voice of his.

I don't see Johnny Drille going places with Mavin. The young man should have stuck to wherever he was and sought aggressive promotions but no, he jumped like many upcoming acts would.

Sad tale but true, save he leaves Mavin, he might not have the life he had long dreamt of, career-wise.
you are wrong bro...
Before WC left mohits he dished out so many good RnB tunes by Don Jazzy the same person that you tagged to be inexperienced.if you ask me,i will tell you that production is running in the veins of Don jazzy,experience or no experience he has created a niche for himself in the African musical production.have you forgoten when he worked with Jay Z an Kanye West?which African producer has gone that far even with their experience?
The issue of Wande coal was that he wanted to mix pop and RnB which was the genesis of his problem.Ololufe is aand will still remain the real version of wande coal.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Yuneehk(f): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
udemejack:
Johnny Drille an Ric Hassani has given me the impression that there is hope for good music in Nigeria because i am allergic to Noise.
Ric Hassani cheesy You sabi better thing smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration / Chika Lann: My Sex Drive Is Higher Than My Husband’s / Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.