Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After (41765 Views)

Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by ObaKlaz: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
kay29000:
Generally, 2017 hasn't really been a good year for the whole Mavin Crew.
Just 2017? Please, did Mavin Records even have it good in 2015 & 2016?

...Making it seem like they are only having a RECENT poor run of form!

3 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by coluka: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kamelot77:
only Ricky nd Tiwa savage are d good artist in mavins, d rest are trash

It's like you've not heard Johnny drille's songs. That guy is a bomb
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Here2day(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
No wonder Iyanya no dey comot shirt anyhow again grin The fear of Village people is the beginning of Wisdom! .
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
crazygod:

Ehm...... No.... Not by a long shot.... Where u have the likes of Nonso Amadi, Tjan etc Johnny Drills is very creative but not the best singer

Tjan is no match to Drill.
I can only compare him and ric hassani, maybe Nonso too.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by delors(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nbote:
Maybe dey are still up to something lol.. D only artistes in Mavin's are Tiwa and Reakado, d rest are make-up artistes
Lol...mehn this is salvage! grin
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

Don Jazzy is not so great a producer as many perceive him to be. Sadly, he never gained any experience with the mishap of Mo' Hits.

Johnny Drille would have been a stronger male version of the Taylor Swift we never had but he died the day he agreed to Don Jazzy.

Wande Coal started out with R&B, beating Banky to an award (can't recall now), but flipped because his 'producer' fancy songs in which he would air that annoying voice of his.

I don't see Johnny Drille going places with Mavin. The young man should have stuck to wherever he was and sought aggressive promotions but no, he jumped like many upcoming acts would.

Sad tale but true, save he leaves Mavin, he might not have the life he had long dreamt of, career-wise.

What's this one even saying?
He's in the right place.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by EponOjuku: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
EricIyke:

What's this one even saying?
He's in the right place.

Mavin is the right place for Johnny Drille?

Mavin Records is basically highlife oriented, that's different from Drille's style.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Rick9(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
That label is turning to sth else , hope they won't end up like EME
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by COOL10(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
crazygod:

Ehm...... No.... Not by a long shot.... Where u have the likes of Nonso Amadi, Tjan etc Johnny Drills is very creative but not the best singer
. Add Ric Hassani to that list
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by udemzyudex(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

Mavin Records is basically highlife oriented, that's different from Drille's style.

You guys are talking as if don jazzy is the only person that produce music for these guys.. Haba, he doesn't produce all their music.

If they don't like his style, they can meet another producer that can give them what they want.
All they need is the promotion, that's the only thing they lack, no promotion.

I guess he thinks cos he is Don jazzy so no need for that.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
eyah, they will bounce back.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by GoshenNLA(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
FINALLY BACK!
Freebies for all.....
I will be giving away freebies from now Nov. 1 to year ending 2017. Lots of Avatar images, Avatar Customized Tees, Neck Chains and Phone cases
Just follow me @ https://www.instagram.com/airbenderz_ibadan
Once you follow and I follow back, Drop me a DM on How To win.
Am waiting for your messages on Instagram
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by blessingsonflee(f): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
michael142:
Iyanya when be Scorpio how he won take dey under don jazzy. I said it back then that sagittarius and Scorpio are cat and rat but una think say na joke. Wise people flee from Scorpio men and women. Scorpio people and devil na the same. I hate them all
guy no be lie! Ur head dey there. I knew don jazzy was only shooting himself in the leg. Very wrong move by signing inyanya. Scorpio and sagis bad combo

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by SuperSuave(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
toluleke:
Iyanya grin i thought even if the guy stop singing he will go on stage and show muscles alone grin muuscle no do am..music industry ehen no one reign forever you can easily be forgotten
I remember those years he sang trash and would rush to pull his shirt on stage like someone on fire then the fish brains would be screaming on top of their voices. grin
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

Its a mixture of talents, just showcase yours.
He's doing fine.
Do you think Johnny Drill would have gone so mainstream if not for Marvins?
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Swizdoe(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
michael142:
Iyanya when be Scorpio how he won take dey under don jazzy. I said it back then that sagittarius and Scorpio are cat and rat but una think say na joke. Wise people flee from Scorpio men and women. Scorpio people and devil na the same. I hate them all
Na God go punish you idiot...
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Swizdoe(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
crazygod:

Johnny drille kind of music is not even popular in Nigeria, not to talk of being the best...
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Swizdoe(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Darey00:
People here saying Tiwa and Ricky the saving grace of Mavin , I just dey laff. Clearly y'all don't know about Johnny Drille. Dude can sing, write, he makes his own beats and also produces.. Most of his best work were even self-made before he signed with Mavins for crying out loud.

Iyanya should just go and sit down abeg
Stop hyping the guy abeg...
I dare say Reekado has been the face of mavin this year, tiwa savage to some extent...
Johnny drille is good at what he does, so is Poe but are they bankable artistes in the industry? I don't think so.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by dammiecool(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
U people no try o, y is it dat no one is talking about d prince n Dr Sid angry

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Darey00(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Swizdoe:

Stop hyping the guy abeg...
I dare say Reekado has been the face of mavin this year, tiwa savage to some extent...
Johnny drille is good at what he does, so is Poe but are they bankable artistes in the industry? I don't think so.

I'm not hyping him. He is that good.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by pedrilo: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
The law of diminishing returns has hit the Nigerian music industry
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by willibounce1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
He made the dumbest decision to go join mavin records. How could he leave Ubi franklin to go struggle with reekado, tiwa, sid and some other guys who have to wait for one to release the music before the others. Why dod wande coal and D banj leave the squad. He should have just stayed jejely with ubi and enjoy correct beats from Tekno. Tekno wey just start don blow pass iyanya. Iyanya is struggling really hard to come back. what a shame. One thing I am 100% sure of is reekado will leave mavin pretty soon.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by peeberry2(m): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2017
michael142:
what is this one saying
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Duru009(m): 12:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Iyanya made a very big mistake by leaving his former record lebal TripleMG for Marvins. He can never make dre becos of the stiff competition....
Beside he is not that talented musically!!

I really pity him!
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by drnelson: 1:22am On Nov 03, 2017
Let me give you the inside gist

Iyanya was supposed to bleep tiwa since November of last year but till October of this year don never share the kitten.

The don is so possessive of the kitten that he later put a condition in the contract that iyanya must sell 10 million records before he will share the kitten.

That's what led to tensions between them.

iyanya dey vex now that even small boy reekado don taste the kitten
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 03, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I was just thinking about these two recently and wondered why I hardly hear anything from iyanya these days
What killed iyanya Is pride,,after his first monster hits,,,pride set in,,,,iyanya lost control, he couldn't produce better tracks anymore cos of pride,,he has been suffering it ever since.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by kending: 2:22am On Nov 03, 2017
Don jazzy drop Iyanya for okokomaiko... Traffic there is much, him never reach lekki yet
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by evansjeff(m): 4:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Johnny drille grin grin
as in eeehnnn...the thing tire me, the guy was signed when Marvin had no life again. dem just go loss my brother for there. cry
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by DedeNkem: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Since D'banj left, nothing much there with Jazzy. And D'banj is bigger today than then.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Arnoldo(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I was just thinking about these two recently and wondered why I hardly hear anything from iyanya these days
Johny drille is not trash o
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Arnoldo(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2017
coluka:

It's like you've not heard Johnny drille's songs. That guy is a bomb
Leave them let them talk

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Arnoldo(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
EricIyke:

What's this one even saying? He's in the right place.
Leave d mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty / Alasari’s Wife, Adeola Crushed To Death In Abeokuta / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.