Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

"I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity (3414 Views)

Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu / BBC IGBO Apologizes For Insensitivity Of It 'happy Eid' Post / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by 10mobile: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu has come under the attack of many Igbos for saying that he would "sacrifice 5 million Biafrans" if that is what it would take him to actualize Biafra. The line which many of his attackers described as "outrageous" was a part of a long statement posted on Kanu's Radio Biafra Facebook page. The statement read as follows:

"Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said, the greatest mistake of our fathers was to surrender to Nigeria during Nigeria/Biafra war. As am writing to you now, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not happy why that war was haulted and our people surrendered and embraced one Nigeria. To him our surrender was our greatest mistake. Now my question is, If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu can speak and think this way, do you think he will hault this agitation until Biafra is restored?

The last time I checked his method and modus oprendi to restore Biafra, there is no Stop, no alternatives to Biafra. What I saw in his road map was "total Biafra restoration no alternative"

Let me tell you what will shock you, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said he will sacrifice anything sacrificable to make sure Biafra is restored.
Do you remember he said he will sacrifice his son if that will restore Biafra?
The scary part of it is that he said he is ready to sacrifice another 5 million Biafrans to make sure Biafra is restored. He has already sacrificed his parents.

Our quest to restore Biafra is not a child's play. For those of you sabotaging Biafra struggle, one big crocodile is somewhere doing Press up. That crocodile will eat your flesh"

One of those who disagreed with him said:

"It is very selfish and wicked of Nnamdi Kanu to be advocating violence for violence but he has neither equipped those to do the fighting; nor is he physically around to fight with them. In as much as we are all angry with the way Nigeria is and want to leave, Nnamdi Kanu is not helping matters. How can you say that you will sacrifice 5 million Biafrans? Do you know the value of one Biafran that is lost? Why should he sacrifice other people and not himself? If you sacrifice as many as 5 million Biafrans, who will form the new country you are fighting to have? You don't win a war by dying. You win a war by fighting"

In response to someone who disagreed with the attackers, saying "after all Kanu sacrificed his own parents", another voice said:

"He should stop talking about sacrificing more people. That's outrageous. Each of those people who die come from families that suffered to raise them. They still have their future ahead of them unlike KANU'S old parents. If he's really serious about sacrifices, let him come and fight with the fighters. Neither Jesus, nor Mandela, nor Martin Luther King Jr nor any other freedom fighter sacrificed their parents or anyone else but themselves."

Then, another person came to Kanu's defence by enumerating the ordeals of Igbos in Nigeria. In response to that, another voice fired:

"Do you know what it means to cut off your nose to spite your face? Is it wise to show your anger by letting your enemy kill you? I have not said that I am supporting the evil situation in Nigeria. But Kanu is as much of an enemy of Biafra as Buhari if he has the agenda to sacrifice 5 million Biafrans"

Still another die-hard IPOB member said that, no matter what happens, people will still die. But another voice fired, "until you yourself die in the struggle, I will not take you seriously".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by solmus: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
cheesy

Ojukwu's record was 3million

Kanu's ambition is 5million

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by GarangDeMabior: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Those who wants to be sacrificed should be sacrificed as quickly as possible..

Those who wants to die willingly in the hands of that fool called Kanu should go ahead.

Upon their deathTongue will talk and wag and that ends it

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Jafar1: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Cownu...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Vyzz: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by hgnbello(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
I See. Igbo Kwenu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by DaddyRochie1642: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
I didn't bother reading the Rubbish, That Man is a FRAUD grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by decatalyst(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:
cheesy

Ojukwu's record was 3million

Kanu's ambition is 5million

That deceiver is high on something that is very intoxicating.

How can a visionary leader say this or allow this to be credited to him?

Good leaders sacrifice themselves for the masses.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Benevento(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Siberia01(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by solmus: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
decatalyst:

That deceiver is high on something that is very intoxicating.

How can a visionary leader say this or allow this to be credited to him?

Good leaders sacrifice themselves for the masses.

Kanu was never a leader and never would be ... he doesn't have the temperament of a leader, you can't even catch Kim Jong-Un publicly saying this even if he has such in mind

Best thing for IPOB is to find someone intellectually and diplomatically sound to drive its main agenda and use Kanu for media attention and propaganda

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Simplyleo: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Will he be the first?

He just want to beat the record made by the late bearded coward whose manhood still lives on. angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Simplyleo: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:

Kanu was never a leader and never would be ... he doesn't have the temperament of a leader, you can't even catch Kim Jong-Un publicly saying this even if he has such in mind

Best thing for IPOB is to find someone intellectually and diplomatically sound to drive its main agenda and use Kanu for media attention and propaganda

I strongly disagree with the emboldened.

Lamidi cownu is a leader and he leads his followers very well.

Lamidi cownu directed his followers to beat up ikwerenmadu in far away Germany, they did. Lamidi cownu directed his followers to track Buhari in Japan and beat him up, they tracked but couldn't locate him.

Now, he has volunteered to sacrifice 5m of his followers, trust lamidi cownu, he will achieve that.

How else do you want a leader to be?

It all depends on who he leads.

And as we all know, lamidi cownu leads illiterates. undecided

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by ThatFairGuy1: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Imagine!

He still said they shouldn't have surrendered during civil war, I agree with him.

Had it been they didn't surrendered, There won't be ANYTHING like Kanu that keep constituting nuisance in the name of Biafra agitation. SENSELESS KANU

I pity those that hunger killed and almost killed in the war.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by PVision2020(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
How a retarded school dropout succeeded in scamming a whole tribe of so called intellectuals, thereby bringing shame and reproach to the tribe will remain the 8 wonders of the world

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by AlabiJ: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hiss. This Kanu no even get sense one bit. If truly he has that many willing sacrificial lambs, those kamikazi
zombies are better off alive than dead. He can turn them into political weapons to first of all achieve political Biafra within the SouthEast, by getting them to become registered voters, then sponsoring pro-Biafra candidates to contest and win elections at all levels in Igboland. With such dominance of the political space in igboland, Biafra would be much closer to being achieved than him advocating for more people to die like chickens for nothing while he remains in the comfort of exile. I repeat that Kanu no get sense at all at all. Smh.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by JAMO84: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra for his Dog, not his people. He value his Dog more than those taking bullets for his useless struggle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by MsAllison(f): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:

grin
my guy afa naa
dem don dabaru that moniker grin

chaiii you don suffer for my hand no be small i feel remorse sometimes cheesy

don't worry let me give you a 7 days weaver.
meaning no CCTV and reporting.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by solmus: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
MsAllison:
grin
my guy afa naa
dem don dabaru that moniker grin

chaiii you don suffer for my hand no be small i feel remorse sometimes cheesy

don't worry let me give you a 7 days weaver.
meaning no CCTV and reporting.

What do you think?

Conserving energy till after September 19 so I can humiliate some lossers fully

Keep calm winter is coming

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
PVision2020:
How a retarded school dropout succeeded in scamming a whole tribe of so called intellectuals, thereby bringing shame and reproach to the tribe will remain the 8 wonders of the world
Kanu doesn't represent any tribe.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by LaboPolitics: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rubbish ewedu propaganda.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Mathantics: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Muhammedian pigs and their propaganda as usual

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by selemempe: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Once you mention Biafra, every ewedu eater from here to Ogbomosho will come out to air oily opinions.
How can a tribe be so irritating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by MsAllison(f): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:

Conserving energy till after September 19 so I can humiliate some lossers fully

Keep calm winter is coming

grin
Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Blue3k(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
The leader of the idiotic people of Biafra has spoken. The guy sounds like Griffith from Berserk ready to sacrifice everyone for his goal. They're willing pawns so no need to cry for them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by kettykin: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
AlabiJ:
Hiss. This Kanu no even get sense one bit. If truly he has that many willing sacrificial lambs, those kamikazi
zombies are better off alive than dead. He can turn them into political weapons to first of all achieve political Biafra within the SouthEast, by getting them to become registered voters, then sponsoring pro-Biafra candidates to contest and win elections at all levels in Igboland. With such dominance of the political space in igboland, Biafra would be much closer to being achieved than him advocating for more people to die like chickens for nothing while he remains in the comfort of exile. I repeat that Kanu no get sense at all at all. Smh.

most igbos will rather be under NK's Scam than Nigeria's Scam, Nigeria is worst than a ponzi scheme, while Biafra is a brand used by a whole lot of people to scam innocent biafrans, but if i were to choose between the 2, i will choose to be scammed by NK with his hard talks than be scammed by a system that has never worked and that has been used to fool 200 million people for 60 years. The Nigerian Scam is so disgusting and nauseating , Boko Haram and fulani Terrorists are given red carpet reception while unarmed protesters are giving red bullet reception

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by midolian(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
I have always known this..grin grin

That albino hunchback cum pUrnstar has nothing to offer.... but if you try to show the misguided ones the way, they will tag you yoluba Muslim or nama.

Kanu's only investment is the gullible Igbos..Take the gullible ones out and you will see the wretched good-for-nothing 0pportunistic diCk-heaD he is.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Blue3k(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
"Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said, the greatest mistake of our fathers was to surrender to Nigeria during Nigeria/Biafra war. As am writing to you now, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not happy why that war was haulted and our people surrendered and embraced one Nigeria. To him our surrender was our greatest mistake. 

Lol what a mumu. Phillip Effiong made the only logical decision. Biafra fate was sealed as soon as nigeria achieved the naval blockade. Igbos are truly a foolish bunch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by kingzizzy: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
PVision2020:

The only scam here is 'one Nigeria'

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Lawalatm: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
I wish he was in Nigeria while making such comment.....he would have earned my respect.....foolish ideas produce selfish and wicked comments angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity by Ofodirinwa: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Igbo has lost his hold on 'the people' and on himself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. / IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is The Greatest Contributor To Consumption In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.