Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World (3792 Views)

World’s 1st Roller Coaster Bridge / U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / Wonderland, Abuja - New Joint In Town! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by LePhilippe(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2007
Well, just like you I can't wait for the opening of heritage city Abuja!!! It promises to be awesome!! For more info and what not go to www.africanheritagecity.com
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by OmoEko1(f): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2007
am sorry oh but i will never tide on a roller coater in naija only if i want to commit suicide. i fear my life
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by Gamine(f): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2007
lol

i wont ride either.

**u wan die!!!** shocked
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by LoverBwoy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2007
when will they build public toilets grin
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by LePhilippe(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2007
The day Nigerians learn to apprieciate the small things that country will bloom like a rose.
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by OmoEko1(f): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2007
LePhilippe:

The day Nigerians learn to apprieciate the small things that country will bloom like a rose.
what is that suppose to mean grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by alabiyemmy(m): 1:07am On Feb 22, 2007
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians ever deserve anything good.

If you give or buy a gift for your child and he/she doesnt appreciate it, will you ever buy him/her any gift anymore? I think God is realy great, we get what we wish for OURSELVES in this country. Common park and someone is already bad mouthing it!

SHAME & SHIO.
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by dblock(m): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2007
yall are hilarious. The construction for the Theme park that will also feature "Africa's First 7 star hotel". Two mega shopping malls, ciniplexes, two Tv broadcasting studios and more, oh yeah I forgot the housing estates that will be of great standard but will be made affordable to the Average Nigeria. The project is in conjuction with Paramount, and African American investors have also showed their interest in this mega project. The size of the theme park is remarkable and can be sized up to any theme park in the world. If you don't feel safe in this theme park when it's completed then you can apply the concept and not feel safe in any other theme park. This project is a reality wink
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by LoverBwoy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2007
LePhilippe:

LoverBwoy:

when will they build public toilets grin

which one do you think is smaller?  grin
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by LePhilippe(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2007
@LB

My friend do you know how uneducated you sound

when will they build public toilets Grin

How are public toilets meant to help a country such as Nigeria?? Oh i forgot it was some jobless fool's job on this forum to totally bad mouth every single effort to try and jump start the country's dead tourism industry. If you are not aware, by building this theme park public toilets will be put in it so freak such as yourself who would rather a public toilet built than an opportunity to employ over 20,000 Nigerian people and more foreigners into the country will be truly satisfied!!

Abeg jo, tink b4 u open your mouth!!
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by Gamine(f): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2007
is it roller Coater or Coaster cos i just got confused
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by LePhilippe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2007
Check again my friend, I think you know what i meant!!!
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by Gamine(f): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2007
lol grin
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by LoverBwoy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2007
A dirty pig like you that enjoy urinating in public wont realise how important public toilets are to the country not just tourism. It's somewhat stupid to build public toilet just because some Lebanese people are coming to town!

public toilets will be there to stay! people will continuous be employed to build, maintain and monitor them, theme park wont be, not in Nigeria- not yet!
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by LePhilippe(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2007
Public toilets My friend, I have lived in Dublin City for more than 5 years and never have I seen a public toilets. Doesn't mean I do my business in public. Nope, i go into shops, main buildings shopping centres e.t.c to make use of their facilities. Please to take public toilets that would indeed be a waste of money!!!
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by dblock(m): 4:20am On Mar 03, 2007
[size=15pt]Obasanjo inaugurates N1bn amusement park [/size]

• Friday, Mar 2, 2007

President Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday inaugurated the N1 billion Wonderland Amusement and Resort Park located in Abuja.

Speaking at the occasion, Obasanjo said that his administration was proud to be associated with the project, which, he noted, would enhance the good image of the Federal Capital Territory.

The president said that the project would also create a conducive environment for foreign investors, adding that the park reflected the good design of Abuja city.

“It reflects the nature and technology of African Art which will attract tourists from various parts of the world,” he said, and assured the proprietors of the administration’s support to their effort.

The president exonerated that FCT Minister, Nasir el-Rufai, from blame of inflicting socio-economic and psychological hardship on residents of the FCT as a result of the on-going review of the distorted Abuja master plan.

Obasanjo said the minister’s nickname of demolisher or builder was synonymous of a credible effort to effect change in the capital city.

Earlier, the Chairman of the park, Mr Mustapha Fawaz, had commended the president and the FCT minister for making the project a reality.

The park, owned by a Lebanese, is considered one of the largest and most modern park of its kind on the continent.
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by mushki: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2007
a rollercoaster ride in africa? need life insurance first. But a theme park is a great idea. go naija!
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by alabiyemmy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2007
@ Mushki

What do you take Africa for? A cave where uccupants knows no civilisation? What is the big deal about roller coaster ride?
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by Constantin: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2007
IT IS HIGHHHHHTTTIIIMMMEEEE THAT NIGERIA ADVANCES WE ARE THE HEARTBEAT OF AFRICA!!! IT IS A SHAME THAT WE NIGERIANS HAVE TO FLY TO "SMALLER" COUNTRIES LIKE SOUTH AFRICA, DUBAI OR LONDON WHEN WE COULD HAVE PARADISE AT HOME!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by Constantin: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2007
yall are hilarious. The construction for the Theme park that will also feature "Africa's First 7 star hotel". Two mega shopping malls, ciniplexes, two Tv broadcasting studios and more, oh yeah I forgot the housing estates that will be of great standard but will be made affordable to the Average Nigeria. The project is in conjuction with Paramount, and African American investors have also showed their interest in this mega project. The size of the theme park is remarkable and can be sized up to any theme park in the world. If you don't feel safe in this theme park when it's completed then you can apply the concept and not feel safe in any other theme park. This project is a reality Wink

I can´t wait to see that project come true!

Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by mushki: 5:37am On Mar 12, 2007
I just meant that we dont have the greatest safety record on the roads, in the air, at sea, etc cant imagine on a roller coaster,
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by agnesoseka: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2007
intersting
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by alabiyemmy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2007
if a private individual invests moeny in a worthwhile venture in Nigeria, nothing is said, but if it is government, everybody cries waste of money.
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by LePhilippe(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2007
Government should stick to health and Education!!!
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by 9ja4eva: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2008
Howz it so far?
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by landis(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2008
yes any update on this one or is it another elephant project??
grin cheesy grin
Re: Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World by 9ja4eva: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
Maybe Camel project, lol, grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Uk Sef / Can Anyone Here Get Me Mongolia Invitation Letter ?urgently / Nigerian Visa Named The 9th Hardest In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.