Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help (684 Views)

I Still Need A Facebook Or Twitter Page From 10,000 Followers. / Nigerian Google Developers Organized Google I/O Extended-pics / HELP: My WP Posts Redirects To A Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help by BentiBenti: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hello, please I need a webmaster who can single handedly remove a nairaland page from Google in such a way that when its search on, it won't appear. Please if you can do this drop ur email or your whatsapp no let's do business.
Re: If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help by Horlami3370: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
BentiBenti:
Hello, please I need a webmaster who can single handedly remove a nairaland page from Google in such a way that when its search on, it won't appear. Please if you can do this drop ur email or your whatsapp no let's do business.

I'm not sure anyone can, Google will only remove the page from search result only if it cease to exist (Topic Removed).
If the post you want to remove contain vital information you won't like to be seeing online, just send a mail to the mod to help you delete it if they'll honor the message.

Alternatively, you can modify the post title and content and delete what you don't want to see there or just update the post and title to something like DELETED and Google will update it

That's one of the disadvantages of using Nairaland, you can not delete your created topics.
I hope the admin of this forum will work on that
Re: If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help by BentiBenti: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Horlami3370:

I'm not sure anyone can, Google will only remove the page from search result only if it cease to exist (Topic Removed).
If the post you want to remove contain vital information you won't like to be seeing online, just send a mail to the mod to help you delete it if they'll honor the message.

Alternatively, you can modify the post title and content and delete what you don't want to see there or just update the post and title to something like DELETED and Google will update it

That's one of the disadvantages of using Nairaland, you can not delete your created topics.
I hope the admin of this forum will work on that
thanks so much for contributing on this issue. I think I'll just have to forget about it then.
Re: If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help by Horlami3370: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
BentiBenti:
thanks so much for contributing on this issue. I think I'll just have to forget about it then.

You are welcome but just like I've stated earlier, if the said topic was created by you, just modify it and delete everything to just one word, Google will update it and remove what you don't want to see from search result
Re: If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help by BentiBenti: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Horlami3370:

You are welcome but just like I've stated earlier, if the said topic was created by you, just modify it and delete everything to just one word, Google will update it and remove what you don't want to see from search result
it was created by a friend about me and he deactivated his account while the post is still there with the picture. Hmm
Re: If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help by Bolaji21(m): 12:42am On Nov 03, 2017
BentiBenti:
it was created by a friend about me and he deactivated his account while the post is still there with the picture. Hmm
Message nairaland mods to delete the post for you. I believe they will do so if you provide genuine reasons. That's your only option.
Re: If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help by TrevorDJ(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Almost every document editor uses Google Docs – from professionals to students. And honestly, we see the appeal. Not only can you create documents on the go, but you also enjoy anytime-anywhere access as all your data is stored on the cloud.

https://www.novabach.com/how-to-delete-an-unwanted-page-in-google-docs/

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Thousand Of Followers On Instagram In No Time / 3 Amazing Steps To Create Android App For Your Website / WORDPRESS MLM PLUGIN NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.