Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigerian Google Developers Organized Google I/O Extended-pics - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Google Developers Organized Google I/O Extended-pics (619 Views)

How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less / How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? / Newly Approved Nigerian Google Adsense For Sell @10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Google Developers Organized Google I/O Extended-pics by iksmoore(m): 6:28am On Jun 03, 2018
Google I/O is an annual developer conference held by google to showcase technical in-depth sessions focused on web building, mobile and enterprise application with Google and open source such as Android, Chrome, and Chrome Os, APIs, Google web toolkits, APP Engine and much more.
The event was inaugurated in 2008 and is organized by the executive team of Google.
Across the world, I/O Extended are organized by local Google developers to enable them take part in the I/O experience.
Developers in Nigeria were not left out of the event as groups across the country participated in the global event. Like the I/O conference that took place at Mountain view, California , I/O extended in Nigeria featured sessions that focused on software building application using google platform ,streaming Keynote address from the the CEO of google –Sundar Pichai .The CEO trumpeted the benefits of artificial intelligence technologies. He also acknowledged public concern about the tech company and the increasing role their product plays in people’s lives. There were also Codelabs experience sessions to welcome newbies to the world of coding. The event witnessed a large turnout of participants.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/06/nigerian-google-developers-organized.html?m=1#comment-form

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

184k VERY ACTIVE Facebook page for sale / Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts / Mgid Vs Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.