Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country (1864 Views)

Border Closure: FG Releases Statement / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by AutoReportNG: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
The federal ministry of works and housing has released some visuals to access the level of road construction its embarking on across the country. The minister of works, power and housing Mr. Babatunde Fashola stated this during a press brief he had with the news men and these are released for all to see...

1. Ongoing Dualization of Lokoja-Benin Road, Section II: Okene-Auchi in Kogi and Edo States

[img]https://4.bp..com/-u2xzxsdlAas/WfueKhRTv6I/AAAAAAAAMFE/8V8qGZmS0tQNwkwRkiLK_zp0UhKxN64lQCLcBGAs/s1600/kogi3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-R6lxyjidT6w/WfueKpSvIZI/AAAAAAAAMFI/WSMua6VlN4UHN121oSJObrq4vpvk7elMwCLcBGAs/s1600/kogi.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-DH6dpC96Lbw/WfueKaQcvzI/AAAAAAAAMFA/-12UCpreOdMgBGq_G5EcSRgQ5BMlSRdtACLcBGAs/s1600/kogi2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-cdx-9CNKn0Q/WfueLBhrujI/AAAAAAAAMFM/H4Bws3BhDAcJA8A99ucSmfazcVw1XLYtACLcBGAs/s1600/kogi4.jpg[/img]

2. Ongoing Rehabilitation of Hadejia-Nguru Road, Phase II: Kirikasama-Nguru in Jigawa State.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-DYhlZRDbrDc/Wfue9HqsEMI/AAAAAAAAMFY/BRiwGX6_634zUJCwA0F14cIwsDkzjUy0wCLcBGAs/s1600/jigawa2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-FRyNdA2DYBk/Wfue9G7FtQI/AAAAAAAAMFc/Wv7wKiLVL4MkMRCyf3gu2mlEZGcU46V0wCLcBGAs/s1600/jigawa.jpg[/img]

3. Ongoing Rehabilitation of Kafin-Maiyaki-Goduwa-Maraku-Saminaka Road in Kaduna State.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-cZHUrJv1CWY/WfufdBloDII/AAAAAAAAMFk/YRJOrkf2N0UichCjg5XI2TPi2UXrRlhDQCLcBGAs/s1600/kaduna.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-aDeKFYUUaYY/WfuffjLD3TI/AAAAAAAAMFs/W6JomxK61qgagHm4MO-6YZXBPBgttnEMwCLcBGAs/s1600/kaduna2.jpg[/img]

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/federal-ministry-of-works-and-housing.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by AutoReportNG: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
FG at work.. I never see my state ohhh cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2017
Stupid federal government

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Gej will forever be ashamed fr not Budgeting All 6yeears budget fr Infrastructure in d Niger Delta only
Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2017
The Fact That All D Monis Of The 26 Oil Wells In My Community producing A Combine 47,000 Barells A Day Within Isoko is Used to Fund Ds Dubious Projects

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Jesusloveyou: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Buhari still remain the best president so far

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:04am On Nov 03, 2017
4wasted Years of Abba Kyari Presidency Under the Useless Fulani Herder from Daura
Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Buhari still remain the best president so far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Yr State is 5%

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by navada99: 12:18am On Nov 03, 2017
What of Enugu onitsha express is that road not a federal road ? I'm just asking ohhhh.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Aquactic(m): 1:13am On Nov 03, 2017
I just came back from Estonia and i must confess Nigeria is bleeped up!!.

#Keep It real

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Aquactic:

#Keep It real
What is Estonia pls??
Is it friable?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Aquactic(m): 2:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Daniel2060:
What is Estonia pls?? Is it friable?? grin
I know you stay at Makoko cheesy

#No surprises!
Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by BRAV0O(m): 2:47am On Nov 03, 2017
2019 Campaign strategy loading......35% grin

By then expect headlines like: Allow grandpa finish the good work he started na wink

It's not a new thing politicians taking Nigerians for a ride since 1960!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by clevvermind(m): 3:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Aquactic:

#Keep It real
FORMING SWAG HERE. MAYBE YOU MEAN SAMBISTA FOREST.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Aquactic(m): 4:09am On Nov 03, 2017
clevvermind:
FORMING SWAG HERE. MAYBE YOU MEAN SAMBISTA FOREST.
Poor Nigga, go prepare your eba joor

#Keep It real
Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by clevvermind(m): 4:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Aquactic:
Poor Nigga, go prepare your eba joor

#Keep It real
I KNOW IT HURTS YOU. ESTONIA NIGGA.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by erinolu(m): 4:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Southern Nigeria, una mumu never do...?

See list of major capital projects and ask yourself where 97% vs 5% lie.

1. Major road constructions and rehabilitation - North
2. Railways - North
3. Oil Explorations - North (Borno, Sokoto and now Bida)
4. Electricity dam - North
5. Airport runway renovations - North

Yet major impacting Southern roads & projects still begging for kunu

1. Abandoned Onitsha - Enugu road
2. 2nd Niger bridge
3. Ogoni oil cleanup, even with plenty promises
4. Completion of Ore - Benin expressway which saw rehabilitation in that last government

Una mumu never dooo.

Na restructuring be the answer ooo

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by royalamour(m): 4:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Just two roads? What a shame.
Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Aquactic(m): 4:29am On Nov 03, 2017
clevvermind:
I KNOW IT HURTS YOU. ESTONIA NIGGA.
I see poverty hurts you.

#Bleep off cvnt!
Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by python1: 4:43am On Nov 03, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Ask gej.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Mcdondayan: 4:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Crazy human beings. They showed 3 ongoing projects. 2 out of the 3 projects had the contracts awarded by the previous administration as shown by the dates the contracts were awarded.
Only one inconsequential project was awarded by this administration. And yet they are already talking about reelection.
The Norm for politicians is to do well in their first tenure in order to lure the electorates to vote for them in the second tenure where they will now show the real criminals that they are.
If this wickedness, backwardness, great penchant for nepotism, political witch hunting and massive stealing going on is the best this useless administration has to offer in its first tenure, then God help us after 2019 when they manifest the real evil in them.
Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by GavelSlam: 5:19am On Nov 03, 2017
erinolu:
Southern Nigeria, una mumu never do...?

See list of major capital projects and ask yourself where 97% vs 5% lie.

1. Major road constructions and rehabilitation - North
2. Railways - North
3. Oil Explorations - North (Borno, Sokoto and now Bida)
4. Electricity dam - North
5. Airport runway renovations - North

Yet major impacting Southern roads & projects still begging for kunu

1. Abandoned Onitsha - Enugu road
2. 2nd Niger bridge
3. Ogoni oil cleanup, even with plenty promises
4. Completion of Ore - Benin expressway which saw rehabilitation in that last government

Una mumu never dooo.

Na restructuring be the answer ooo

1 to be considered.

2 not compulsory.

3 & 4 ongoing.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by GavelSlam: 5:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Mcdondayan:
Crazy human beings. They showed 3 ongoing projects. 2 out of the 3 projects had the contracts awarded by the previous administration as shown by the dates the contracts were awarded.
Only one inconsequential project was awarded by this administration. And yet they are already talking about reelection.
The Norm for politicians is to do well in their first tenure in order to lure the electorates to vote for them in the second tenure where they will now show the real criminals that they are.
If this wickedness, backwardness, great penchant for nepotism, political witch hunting and massive stealing going on is the best this useless administration has to offer in its first tenure, then God help us after 2019 when they manifest the real evil in them.

What stealing?

Money doesn't hide.
Re: FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country by Mynd44: 5:35am On Nov 03, 2017

(1)

Why Did Igbo Rejected The Hausaman In Ebonyi? / Photo: Rochas And Liberia President Elect, Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? / APC Crisis: Remember What Saraki Did To His Own Father In Kwara – Idahosa Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.