Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) (33102 Views)

Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos / Buhari, APC Begin Clampdown On Online Press - Online Publishers Association OPAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by kernel505: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2017
yarimo:
That is very commendable from nigeria police force. grin wink

Recommendable lazy parasites... Religious terrorists.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2017
Lool No election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2017
God bless all lovers of freedom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2017
I painted this....They should come and arrest me

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Fideo(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2017
activistjohnny:
The Anambra State Police Command on Thursday arrested two publishers in Onitsha who were allegedly printing handbills for the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra in respect of November 18 election boycott in Anambra State.
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Garba Umar, disclosed this at a press conference in his office at Amawbia, Anambra State. Umar said his command would not tolerate any IPOB activity in the state in any guise.
He said, “After a discreet procedure in collating intelligence on miscreants and members of the proscribed IPOB, the Onitsha area command raided a printing press where thousands of posters and handbills were being printed.”
Some of the fliers read, ‘Call for referendum is not call for war;’ ‘No election in Anambra State,’ ‘Biafrans declare sit at home,’ ‘Anyone who insists on participating in the Anambra election will be doing so at his or her own risk,’ and so on.
The Anambra CP warned that he would not spare any group or individual who try to disrupt the peace in the state, while calling on residents to ensure they report any attempt to cause a breach of the peace in their area.
Garba said the printers arrested would help the police in tracking down the IPOB members who gave them the job. He said,”IPOB is proscribed and there won’t be a hiding place for them in Anambra State.
We won’t tolerate any insignia of the group in this state. If your nickname is IPOB, please change it now; otherwise, we’ll arrest and prosecute you.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/onitsha-publishers-arrested-for_2.html

thats gud for dem at least sense should fall on dem now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by MikkyDaniel: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Opioro mango head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by userplainly(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2017
see e shirt!!!!!!!! e b like weti e dey wear since childhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2017
this people proscribed ipob members that were just giving out paper as terrorists lol what will now happen if they were with guns and bombs? meanwhile they are other probiafra groups already like massob , bynl,bng and others and more are still been formed so targeting ipob will not solve the problem it would even increase.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2017
He should be made to face a firing squad instantly.

We don't need likes of him alive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Primebuilders(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
I was interested in knowing who these two people are because I am always confident that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. And alas! I wasn't disappointed! Messrs CHUKWU and OKOLOJI! Two wawa lowlives who come from a state whose people are always envious of Anambra's dominance over them. Meanwhile, enugu state local government elections are set for tomorrow but you don't see them calling for boycott there because they are sure that PDP will rig itself to victory. Honestly, Anambra state needs to adopt the Donald Trump formula by building a very high wall on our border with these wawa and adada pests, to keep them away for good.

Anambra leads, others follow.

Your bigotry is very high. So even among the IBO's some States are superior to others. I see the reason why the IBO's are not united.
Someone was saying that if this IPOB stuff were headed by an anambra man that it would have gain more support than this.
I was like are you kidding me. Do we have superior tribes in IBO/states in IBO land. You guys are ur own undoing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by odehaj: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2017
activistjohnny:
arresting them won't solve issues here. even it will increase the productions of more bills.
then more arrest,!diot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Make an example of him. Very stupid somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Lock them up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Oblang(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2017
The chest beaters on NL should go and show their face too...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by bolaji3071(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2017
He should killed for promoting terrorism!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Oblang(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2017
activistjohnny:
arresting them won't solve issues here. even it will increase the productions of more bills.

Then they will continue arresting them till they receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by OmoDavido(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2017
He should be killed for promoting terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Businessideas: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2017
activistjohnny:
Really?? Will you fund the establishment of new ones sir? These are private businesses going down because they took jobs from an illegal group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Fakepastors: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Good news this morning. Thunder strike all Aba made Jews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by sirvictor21(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Hmmmm.....marginalization...even commissioner of police in anambra is an Hausa man...zoo country
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2017
in all my years as a human who gets sick from time to time I've always known that the best way to get rid of the sickness is to cure the disease and not the signs or symptoms that show the presence of the disease. this is a piece of advice to those that think that arresting ipob members would stop the call of Biafra instead it might worsen the situation if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Just lock the miscreants up and throwaway the keys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Leez(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
I was interested in knowing who these two people are because I am always confident that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. And alas! I wasn't disappointed! Messrs CHUKWU and OKOLOJI! Two wawa lowlives who come from a state whose people are always envious of Anambra's dominance over them. Meanwhile, enugu state local government elections are set for tomorrow but you don't see them calling for boycott there because they are sure that PDP will rig itself to victory. Honestly, Anambra state needs to adopt the Donald Trump formula by building a very high wall on our border with these wawa and adada pests, to keep them away for good.

Anambra leads, others follow.
what is ds one saying

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Primebuilders:

Your bigotry is very high. So even among the IBO's some States are superior to others. I see the reason why the IBO's are not united.
Someone was saying that if this IPOB stuff were headed by an anambra man that it would have gain more support than this.
I was like are you kidding me. Do we have superior tribes in IBO/states in IBO land. You guys are ur own undoing
You just quoted an impostor. He's not who you think he is. It seems you are new on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by kolexxy: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
I don't support IPOB but I dont see any reason why the publishers should be arrested.
They are business men hustling for how to survives. #MyOpinion...Iyanu A Shele...

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by hatchy(f): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Ayopredict:
.....but they only did d job given to them which is to print out handbills, just a simple business transaction undecided

Aiding and abating crime is a serious offence. They should have rejected such jobs and report to the authority if they are not culpable.

Ipob must be utterly destroyed to pave way for a true South East organization with a spirit of one Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Sluvist(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Very nice, those guys need to tell the police week sponsors the prints so that they face their punishments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by GavelSlam: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2017
kolexxy:
I don't support IPOB but I dont see any reason why the publishers should be arrested.
They are business men hustling for how to survives. #MyOpinion...Iyanu A Shele...

What of a key cutter that forges a mater key?

What of a driver that helps convey criminals?

Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
kolexxy:

Fake drug dealers are also business men.

By the current law association with IPOB is a criminal act.
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
sad smiley cool grin sad angry angry smiley angry angry cool useless terrorist. See their head like zuba rock
Re: Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) by inotice: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Smart move from the men in black.But where is Nnamdi Kanu?Could it be that he has been killed actually?For how long will he stay in hiding?This is where problem lies.If the Nigerian Army do not know of his whereabouts, then its not yet uhuru because ipod could be hatching a more formiddable plan secretly that would be executed unexpectedly forcing the government to hearken to their solemn request.I think the acknowledgement of Biafra is just a matter of time; it will be achieved some day no matter the multitude against it presently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.