Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps (15590 Views)

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by musa7m(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2017
clevvermind:
I AM NOT AN IGBO PERSON. BUT IF THEY WANT TO LIVE THIS ZOO, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.
the way you talk show say you be Igbo....and remember zoo is made for animals so wic one are you? Goat or pig
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by tsdarkside(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2017
musa7m:
the way you talk show say you be Igbo....and remember zoo is made for animas so wic one are you? Goat or pig

its realy not hard to know dem...just read what they write.....

they are happy when things dont work....divide,divide,divide......thats all what they know.....

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Xbee007(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2017
whateverkay:

This already exposed you as an ipob yoot. Cry louder
You guys haven't got tired of this dumb tribal warfare?
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by talk2percy(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2017
And u have been risking the lives of every Nigerian since independence??
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by kabaka1: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
Ebios:
[color=#990000][/color].....ahahahahahahaha....jus laffing at the statement

"We can't risk the life of the president...."
l wish u could make such a statement abt every Nigerian that needs medical help

No mind fools as if the president is God. the fact is that these people are stuck in their BIG MAN mentality era.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by sunnery247(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017
But the masses can be risked right? I pity my father land.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by brilliant5(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2017
What about the lives of the poor citizens that have been endangered by our poor health care system, corrupt and insensitive leader?
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2017
baysol:

Don't mind the backside leaker, who Buhari epp? A very tribalistic monotonic agenda and a Fulani bigot. He is a failed school cert. president known more for his failure than success. Show me one and give you one million, even his war against corruption which was an adultrated one sold to Nigerians to fool them and get to power was the pet idea of his erstwhile deputy General Tunde Idiagbon. This man deserves no credit at all for all Nigerians are giving him for free.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by laudate: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
9japrof:
Please spare me this rubbish, the blame game continues.

So if after investing billions in the two years of this APC cruel leadership combined and treatments from there cannot be given to the president, how about millions of Nigerians whose budget for federal hospitals scattered around Nigeria is even less than the Aso Clinic, so it's their lives that can be risked.

What kind of leadership do we have in Nigeria. I hate all Nigerian Politicians with passion, but why would I blame them, are they not picked from the population?
Who presented the budget of 3 billion for Aso Rock clinic? Was it the Ministry of Health or some other ministry? That person needs to be probed.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by mechanics(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
He knows all this and he refuse to do. anything, nawa o, corruption at work.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Mozegee: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
This present govt are caused,2 yrs on sit u'r still blaming the past govt.shame on you pple.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by sshalom(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Clowns everywhere!
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by crimeboss: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ebios:
[color=#990000][/color].....ahahahahahahaha....jus laffing at the statement

"We can't risk the life of the president...."
l wish u could make such a statement abt every Nigerian that needs medical help
these are the nonsense they put up for the people, why squander monies on medicals when u know u or any Nigerians won't use it?, it's obviously clear now that any working hospital in the country is a definite morgue the people around it, as certainly these leaders won't use it, as they know it is a death sentence for the common men within the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS DG Yusuf Bichi: Opposition Parties Summon Emergency Meeting / "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) / I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.