Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps (15600 Views)

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by lilfreezy: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Azazi(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
irresponsible government
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Ayo4251(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
G
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Lilimax(f): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
izombie:
If the clinic is not undet anyone's supervision, who took the 3billion budgeted for the clinic?
Touche!

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by pristinecreed(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by chineduemmao: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2017
I didnt read that sh!t up there someone should just summarise it... am outtahere
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by lastborn419(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Nigeria is a scam wat did dey use the clinic allocation for now dey said dey don't want to risk life bunch of scammers in Aso rock

Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by baysol: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Ebios:
[color=#990000][/color].....ahahahahahahaha....jus laffing at the statement

"We can't risk the life of the president...."
l wish u could make such a statement abt every Nigerian that needs medical help

Don't mind the backside leaker, who Buhari epp? A very tribalistic monotonic agenda and a Fulani bigot. He is a failed school cert. president known more for his failure than success. Show me one and give you one million, even his war against corruption which was an adultrated one sold to Nigerians to fool them and get to power was the pet idea of his erstwhile deputy General Tunde Idiagbon. This man deserves no credit at all for all Nigerians are giving him for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
How about the many government owned hospitals all over the country where Nigerians can't get proper healthcare. See ehn this country is a mess
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by 8stargeneral: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2017
I dont read trash
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Habyz(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2017
I'm sick and tired of the blame game this administration has mastered so well, two years and they are still doing it. undecided
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by gurunlocker: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2017
These people are taking Nigerians as fools. Was there no money budgeted for the so call clinic?
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by juman(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Useless president, useless government.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by amazingspiderma: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Four ridiculous years of democracy.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by BABANGBALI: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2017
But you can risk the lives of other Nigerians. God punish you all
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2017
izombie:
If the clinic is not undet anyone's supervision, who took the 3billion budgeted for the clinic?

good question make we go check our backyard, very useless govt, blame past administration wen for two years u have been budgeting for d hospital
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by akinboyo: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Useless set of people! They cannot risk the life of their president, but can put the lives of the millions of Nigerians in a great risk. What a country?! God Almighty will visit you all and pay you according to your deeds in the affairs of this Nation. Amen!
fatymore:
grin
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Naughtypenis1(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
whateverkay:

I thought you want biafra or death. Wetin concern u with 2019 election of British contraption? grin
must your exposed the level of stupidity before the world. Hausa Fulani bastard like president like him people.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Ikennajude2: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2017
okay.... i hope the clinic will be equipped for subsequent usage
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by bfmconcepts: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2017
but they can risk the lives of millions of Nigerians with their low budget to the ministry of health.
and you budgeted so much for the Aso Rock villa clinic, still, when the president was sick,
he has to stay outside the shores of Nigeria for over 100 days with tax payers's money
this is shameful and disgraceful for these "change mantra"
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by omartins1(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
HMMMM
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Goddaughter: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
whateverkay:

I thought you want biafra or death. Wetin concern u with 2019 election of British contraption? grin

What he said is very real thing to say. Why must they every now and then they continue blaming the past administration instead of them work and make things out. Is the last administration that supposed to work? Or them that have come in. Where are their promises? Hospital lack equipment, since all this while why didn't them fixed it or buy them? Pls let's be sincere and do what is right before God
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by juman(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Apc dey blame pdp government till today despite they have been in power for more than two years.

What a set of nonsense people

What exactly their change slogan stand for?

One would ask.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by oruma19: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2017
We are really underestimating the corruption going on in Nigeria. Nigeria is a pool of shit. Buhari gvt has made us see many tinz we Neva thought was possible. I do not absolve Buhari of any blame, but I think he has shown us the clear picture of how tinz are in Nigeria.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2017
royalamour:
But you people can risk ours?
Don't mind the FOOLS....
and they want us, as well as the teaming population of young NIGERIAN MEDICAL DOCTORS to remain and practice in Nigeria.

How can they compete favourably with those out there...?
When we use 2018 Textbooks and practice 1884 Medicine.....thereby giving the brain, virus
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2017
So others worth risking right?

Nonsense!

IPOBIANS ARE CURSED!

KANU is a pink fraudster!
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by emperormossad(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2017
I'm ashamed to be called a Nigerian doctor in this age and time. Blame passing is the order of the day. No one accepts responsibility. We've been told clearly, if you're not a Nigerian president or a relative to a Nigerian president, your health is strictly your concern. God bless my hustle and push me into Europe, I give up on this british contraption. This british disease sold to Africa has wrecked lives forever.
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by wildchild02: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Na wa ooo

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by EmekaBlue(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2017
foolish trash talk
Re: Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps by tsdarkside(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/aso-rock-clinic-cant-risk-buharis-life-reps/

democracy is a joke....nobody knows what is realy going on....no matter who we vote,things will not change....

people that dont work still get money....but those that realy work get nothing........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Park For Tanker Trailer Drivers In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / Zamfara Government Donates Security Vehicles To Niger Republic To Fight Banditry / Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.