Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

5 Ways You Did To Ruin Your Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Ways You Did To Ruin Your Relationship (459 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways You Did To Ruin Your Relationship by easyboss1(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2017
5 Ways You Did To Ruin Your Relationship
Everyone thinks that it takes just a little effort to make the relationship work well. But those in it will readily agree that it takes more than that to make things work well. There have been a lot of tings that people do to ruin their relationships. What are few of this things?

1. Tiring and boring conversations.
When you make the conversations longer than expected, then it will be very difficult to enjoy the conversations. Never let the conversations just a one way thing. Make it come alive by the number of lovely conversations that ensures. Try a number of approach and see if it will work out.

2. Failure to express your need
When you have decided to explore your needs, then you can say that the relationship is heading to doom. Be rest assured that a relationship that is hardly talked about by both partners are quite difficult to last.

Each individual refuses to make up the generality of the society and then stores up a lot of things. Never Never expect your partner to be psychic, as they will only resent you when inevitably they fail to meet your needs and you become irritated as a result.

3. Failure to plan
When you fail to plan, then you plan to fail. When that is archived, you will realize that there are a lot of sensitive topics that merits our attention. Just make sure that you get to get to write down your thoughts before hand so that you will gather your points and settle serious matters quickly. Write down a list of important matters in a journal and look for ways it can be discussed or handled.

Anger, sadness and jealousy are not tools for a settling differences.

4. Settle differences before you sleep
When you have a prolonged argument, and it does not become settled, then it is possible for you to take the relationship to it’s end. When you have misunderstandings, make sure that they are settled well enough, and then say a good night before sleeping.

When you find yourself snapping at your partner after a long day’s work or fighting over a relatively trivial issue in the evening, suggest that you both go to bed and resolve the matter in the morning. When you settle the matter that night, then it may lead to more anger.

5. Speaking ill of your partner
When your partner is away from eye shot, then it is possible for you to talk about the ills and short comings. Will it be good?

According to research, it has been gathered that when that is done, then it reduces the level of trust and confidence. When those two important qualities are missing, then the relationship is really going to crumble.

It is possible that you may had done one or more of the above mentioned things. Be sure to correct them or you may be taking the relationship to an end.
https://dailyfamily.ng/5-ways-you-did-to-ruin-your-relationship/
Re: 5 Ways You Did To Ruin Your Relationship by jdluv(f): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2017
somebody will come and comment that refusalto spend lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Did To Ruin Your Relationship by GloriaNinja(f): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2017
lipsrsealed WHAT KIND OF ENGLISH DID THIS PERSON ABOVE MY COMMENT TYPE?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Women Are The Cause Of Their Marital Troubles / Please Vote Esther / Woman Seek Divorce In Court, Because Her Husband Don't Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.