Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Christians, I Need Your Response. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, I Need Your Response. (462 Views)

Christians,i Need Your Attention. / Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help / Doubt And Unbelieve: The Devil's Trick On Christians.I was Once A Victim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, I Need Your Response. by Martinez19(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2017
As a child of God and believer in the all powerful and lover nature of God, there is something that you know can't happen to you, maybe because of a covenant with god undecided grin or whatever,such that if it happens you will stop believing in God.

Now I want to ask christians, what is that thing, that if it happens, will make you stop believing in God? Or what will it take you to stop believing in God?
Re: Christians, I Need Your Response. by shortgun(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2017
The way you are running around every thread on this forum making mockery of God and his followers..... Beware.

1 Like

Re: Christians, I Need Your Response. by platinumphotos: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2017
How does that question affect you? You better go find a job.
Re: Christians, I Need Your Response. by enilove(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Martinez19:
As a child of God and believer in the all powerful and lover nature of God, there is something that you know can't happen to you, maybe because of a covenant with god undecided grin or whatever,such that if it happens you will stop believing in God.

Now I want to ask christians, what is that thing, that if it happens, will make you stop believing in God? Or what will it take you to stop believing in God?

Nothing . Instead of not believing in God again I would think of where I have gone wrong or what sins I commited that has brought such thungs upon me.
Re: Christians, I Need Your Response. by 1Sharon(f): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2017
shortgun:
The way you are running around every thread on this forum making mockery of God and his followers..... Beware.

Why are you getting offended on gods behalf?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Pay My Tithe To My God And Not My Bishop Or My Church / King Olumba Obu Declares World Feast, Monday November 27, 2017. / “tithing Not Compulsory” — General Overseer Of MFM, Dr Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.