Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Christians,i Need Your Attention. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians,i Need Your Attention. (1224 Views)

The 4 Types Of Christians I Know(opinion) / Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help / Doubt And Unbelieve: The Devil's Trick On Christians.I was Once A Victim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians,i Need Your Attention. by mjuvey3: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2022
Where in the old testament did God said he was going to send his son as a sacrifice for sin?

Okay let's ignore that question right there and move to this - Why did Christianity had to add the Jewish holy book( Old Testament aka Tanakh) to their holy book, the New testament undecided

Imagine Islam adding the Holy bible to the Quran and forming a new religion undecided

Another question is - In the Old Testament, God's name was Yahweh but in the new testament,it changed to Jesus undecided Why?

Let's even imagine Jesus is the way,the truth and the life smiley That means billions of Muslims, Buddists, Hinduists, Atheists, Traditional worshipers etc will rot in hell forever shocked

For Judaism not to believe in Jesus rings a bell because Christianity came from Judaism.

Also, the awaited messiah in Judaism is supposed to be a full human being not a divine being or a god-man.

Why will the eternal God who created the universe,space,ocean etc come to die for his creation? Especially humans who he can recreate undecided If The Mercedes-Benz Group AG (former Daimler AG) can make a G-wagon,then they can make something better than a G-wagon(Already in the works) not to talk of the Creator who created everything.

You have a brain,Use it smiley

6 Likes

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
1. Where in the old testament did God said he was going to send his son as a sacrifice for sin?
2. Okay let's ignore that question right there and move to this - Why did Christianity had to add the Jewish holy book( Old Testament aka Tanakh) to their holy book, the New testament. Imagine Islam adding the Holy bible to the Quran and forming a new religion undecided
3. Another question is - In the Old Testament, God's name was Yahweh but in the new testament,it changed to Jesus undecided Why?
4. Let's even imagine Jesus is the way,the truth and the life smiley That means billions of Muslims, Buddists, Hinduists, Atheists, Traditional worshipers etc will rot in hell forever shocked
5. For Judaism not to believe in Jesus rings a bell because Christianity came from Judaism.
6. Also, the awaited messiah in Judaism is supposed to be a full human being not a divine being or a god-man.
7. Why will the eternal God who created the universe,space,ocean etc come to die for his creation? Especially humans who he can recreate undecided If Dialer can make a G-wagon,then they can make something better than a G-wagon not to talk of the Creator who created everything.

You have never in fact spent time reading through the Gospels for yourself have you? The answers to many of the questions you ask here — at least #1- 6 — are pretty obvious to those who have. undecided

Regarding the issue of rotting in Hell forever, it is explained right there in the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ that only those who gain access into the Kingdom of God can have a part in Hellfire i.e. all those who will end up in Hellfire will all be born-again. So, your question there makes no sense, again revealing you have never in fact used your own brain in processing that which is in fact written. undecided

At this point, what I think you ought to do is take your own advice there. Use the brain that you have so you don't come back asking questions that make no sense. undecided

To your number 7 question, the doctrine that "God came to die for His creation" is based on the doctrines and traditions of men, something Jesus Christ clearly condemned as lies meant to captivate the gullible with. So, you need to, again, use your brain so you can ask better questions abeg. undecided
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:28am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
Where in the old testament did God said he was going to send his son as a sacrifice for sin?

Okay let's ignore that question right there and move to this - Why did Christianity had to add the Jewish holy book( Old Testament aka Tanakh) to their holy book, the New testament undecided

Imagine Islam adding the Holy bible to the Quran and forming a new religion undecided

Another question is - In the Old Testament, God's name was Yahweh but in the new testament,it changed to Jesus undecided Why?

Let's even imagine Jesus is the way,the truth and the life smiley That means billions of Muslims, Buddists, Hinduists, Atheists, Traditional worshipers etc will rot in hell forever shocked

For Judaism not to believe in Jesus rings a bell because Christianity came from Judaism.

Also, the awaited messiah in Judaism is supposed to be a full human being not a divine being or a god-man.

Why will the eternal God who created the universe,space,ocean etc come to die for his creation? Especially humans who he can recreate undecided If The Mercedes-Benz Group AG (former Daimler AG) can make a G-wagon,then they can make something better than a G-wagon(Already in the works) not to talk of the Creator who created everything.

Why don't you just die quietly? Why make all this noise?

No one is begging you to not die.
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by mjuvey3: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why don't you just die quietly? Why make all this noise?

No one is begging you to not die.

Some of you so called christians are hypocrites & self centered....Mind you,I was born into a christian home.

Some of you claim to be holy but you pray for your enemies to die even when Jesus said love your enemies as yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
1. Some of you so called christians are hypocrites & self centered....Mind you,I was born into a christian home.
2. Some of you claim to be holy but you pray for your enemies to die even when Jesus said love your enemies as yourself.
1. There is no such thing as a Christian home though. That idea belongs in the imaginations of men, and not of Jesus Christ. In addition, claiming you were born into this you call a Christian home obviously does not bestow on one wisdom as far as Jesus Christ and His Kingdom is concerned as you clearly reveal here to all. undecided

2. Men are liars..... did you only just realize that? Also, men cling to lies either in ignorance or arrogance. So someone telling you he/she is holy should mean absolutely nothing to you if you understand never to take what people say at face value. undecided
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by mjuvey3: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no such thing as a Christian home though. That idea belongs in the imaginations of men, and not of Jesus Christ. In addition, claiming you were born into this you call a Christian home obviously does not bestow on one wisdom as far as Jesus Christ and His Kingdom is concerned as you clearly reveal here to all. undecided

2. Men are liars..... did you only just realize that? Also, men cling to lies either in ignorance or arrogance. So someone telling you he/she is holy should mean absolutely nothing to you if you understand never to take what people say at face value. undecided

Where in the Old Testament did Yahweh said he was going to send his son as a sacrifice for sin?

In the old testament, God's name was Yahweh,but in the new testament,it became Jesus...Why?

Kobo,even though you're controversial, you're one of the most intelligent nairalanders I will ever know.....The messiah is supposed to be fully human with a mortal father and he's supposed to be anointed and have a heir?

Note - I'm not here to abuse or downgrade Jesus but I need to know the truth because if I can confirm that Jesus is real,I'll advance his kingdom and worship him forever notwithstanding the circumstances.

The messiah according to Judaism which Christianity sprang from is supposed to have the following features -

* He'll be a direct descendant of the Jewish King David.

* He will have a human birth and human parents.

* He'll be a perfect teacher of Yahweh's law.

* He'll be a great political leader - He'll be inspirational and a be good judge.

* He will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.

* He will rule over humanity - but he will rule with kindness.

NOTE - There's no second coming in Judaism which Christianity sprang from smiley
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
1. Where in the Old Testament did Yahweh/Jehovah said he was going to send his son as a sacrifice for sin?

2. In the old testament, God's name was Yahweh or Jehovah but in the new testament,it became Jesus...Why?

3. Note - I'm not here to abuse or downgrade Jesus but I need to know the truth because if I can confirm that Jesus is real,I'll advance his kingdom and worship him forever notwithstanding the circumstances.
1. You would need to ask your pastors of this since they are the one's who fed you these doctrines. undecided

2. Wrong! YHWH is the name associated with the National Constitution which God gave to the people of Israel in the Land of Israel. Before that Covenant, God's name was not YHWH. God's Law is named YHWH for the israelites. Jesus Christ is another one of God's Laws particularly He is Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. It is OK if you don't believe in Jesus Christ. Afterall according to Jesus Christ, He was sent only to the Lost sheep of israel and even then He came to save those who are weary and heavy-laden among them - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 . So if you are not of those He came for, you can't even have a part in Him to begin with. undecided
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by mjuvey3: 1:15am On Dec 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You would need to ask your pastors of this since they are the one's who fed you these doctrines. undecided

2. Wrong! YHWH is the name associated with the National Constitution which God gave to the people of Israel in the Land of Israel. Before that Covenant, God's name was not YHWH. God's Law is named YHWH for the israelites. Jesus Christ is another one of God's Laws particularly He is Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. It is OK if you don't believe in Jesus Christ. Afterall according to Jesus Christ, He was sent only to the Lost sheep of israel and even then He came to save those who are weary and heavy-laden among them - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 . So if you are not of those He came for, you can't even have a part in Him to begin with. undecided

Okay
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Kobojunkie: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
1. The messiah according to Judaism which Christianity sprang from is supposed to have the following features -
a. He'll be a direct descendant of the Jewish King David.
b. He will have a human birth and human parents.
c. He'll be a perfect teacher of Yahweh's law.
d. He'll be a great political leader - He'll be inspirational and a be good judge.
e. He will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.
f. He will rule over humanity - but he will rule with kindness.

2. NOTE - There's no second coming in Judaism which Christianity sprang from smiley

3. The funniest thing is that the so called Antichrist prophesized about in the book of revelations have all the characteristics of the messiah.... What's your perspective Kobo?
1. Can you please provide scripture references for all of the claims stated in a - f so we can dissect each? undecided

2. No second coming in Judaism? The second coming of what in Judaism? undecided

3. The Antichrist has all the characteristics of the messiah? How so? undecided
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by HantaVirus(m): 1:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Can you please provide scripture references for all of the claims stated in a - f so we can dissect each? undecided

2. No second coming in Judaism? The second coming of what in Judaism? undecided

3. The Antichrist has all the characteristics of the messiah? How so? undecided

I can confirm you're a Jehovah witness grin

I been watching your ass and I can decipher you're a Jehovah witness....You know you can't deny this grin

4 Likes

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:

Some of you so called christians are hypocrites & self centered....Mind you,I was born into a christian home.

The highlighted is a LIE but if you've not met the real Christians you won't know you've been lied to. You were never a Christian! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Honchoslim16(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2022
No hell.

Your colonial masters brought you the idea of Hell to put fear into your heart.

I wonder who still believes in crap.

Honestly when one is brainwashed, it's very hard for them to use their brains

1 Like

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:
No hell.

There is Hell but it's ancient English word for Grave! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Honchoslim16(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There is Hell but it's ancient English word for Grave! smiley
So what about the modern one?
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:

So what about the modern one?

Grave is where dead bodies are buried but due to long time brainwashing by politicians claiming Christians many thought there is another place they're going at death, well this is what God's word (Bible) said:

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun. Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 compare to Ecclesiastes 9:10

1 Like

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by sonmvayina(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Look how carefully they avoided the first question..

Where in the old testament did God say he was sending his son as a sacrifice for sin...

If there is none, where is the foundation for the Christian faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Honchoslim16(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Grave is where dead bodies are buried but due to long time brainwashing by politicians claiming Christians many thought there is another place they're going at death, well this is what God's word (Bible) said:

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun. Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 compare to Ecclesiastes 9:10
What about the one with fire?..... The one with sulphur and brimstone grin
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:

What about the one with fire?..... The one with sulphur and brimstone grin
The concept of sulphur and brimstone came from one man named Jesus of Nazareth.
According to the book Bible a child will be born among the Jews, this child will become a great counselor and perform miraculous works like a God {Isaiah 9:6} but along the line he will speak in parables so that those who don't have the love of God won't grasp his message {Isaiah 6:20; Jeremiah 5:21} Jesus proved to be that child! Matthew 13:13

So the sulphur and brimstone are illustrations it simply means God wants to resurrect back to life innocent descendants of Adam who never had the opportunity to prove their loyalty in the garden of Eden {Act 24:15} but then those who never cared how they treat their fellowman have proved to be evil so such ones will be forgotten in their graves just as they forgot God {Psalms 9:17} so unlike others whose death can be reversed the graveyard of perpetual evildoers will be like a place where nothing could be recovered: dump cite where fire is burning with sulphur and brimstone! smiley
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by HisSplendor: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:

Isaiah 53 is a prophecy about the Son of God. You can read the entire chapter to fully grasp.

"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand." (Isaiah 53:10).

CC:
Sonmaviya
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Honchoslim16(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The concept of sulphur and brimstone came from one man named Jesus of Nazareth.
According to the book Bible a child will be born among the Jews, this child will become a great counselor and perform miraculous works like a God {Isaiah 9:6} but along the line he will speak in parables so that those who don't have the love of God won't grasp his message {Isaiah 6:20; Jeremiah 5:21} Jesus proved to be that child! Matthew 13:13

So the sulphur and brimstone are illustrations it simply means God wants to resurrect back to life innocent descendants of Adam who never had the opportunity to prove their loyalty in the garden of Eden {Act 24:15} but then those who never cared how they treat their fellowman have proved to be evil so such ones will be forgotten in their graves just as they forgot God {Psalms 9:17} so unlike others whose death can be reversed the graveyard of perpetual evildoers will be like a place where nothing could be recovered: dump cite where fire is burning with sulphur and brimstone! smiley
Bullshit! angry
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by HisSplendor: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:

Christianity had to add the Jewish holy book because we serve the same God. Islam can't add the Bible because we do not serve the same God.

The ritualistic nature of the old testament scriptures was just a physical symbolism of God's spiritual program for man.

The Old testament was a shadow, an allegory. God was using it to teach us spiritual principles. It wasn't the real thing. And when God was done with the teachings, He abolished the Old testament and ushered in the New.

Christianity is based on the New testament which is entirely spiritual, but the old testament scriptures are necessary to enable us understand our spiritual walk and relationship with God.

Jeremiah 31:33

"For this is the new covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

The new covenant makes the existing covenant old. "After those days", refers to after the days of Christ's complete sacrifice. The days of the old testament was complete and became outdated when Jesus said on the cross "It is finished."
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3, where you go? Come back make we dissect these things naw! undecided
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
HisSplendor:
Isaiah 53 is a prophecy about the Son of God. You can read the entire chapter to fully grasp.

"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand." (Isaiah 53:10).
What is written in Isaiah 53 speaks of something entirely different from the many doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs. i.e. Churchian. undecided
10 But the Lord was pleased with this humble servant who suffered such pain.[e] Even after giving himself as an offering for sin, he will see his descendants and enjoy a long life. He will succeed in doing what the Lord wanted.
11 After his suffering he will see the light,[f] and he will be satisfied with what he experienced. The Lord says, “My servant, who always does what is right, will make his people right with me; he will take away their sins.
12 For this reason, I will treat him as one of my great people. I will give him the rewards of one who wins in battle, and he will share them with his powerful ones. I will do this because he gave his life for the people. He was considered a criminal, but the truth is, he carried away the sins of many. Now he will stand before me and speak for those who have sinned.”Isaiah 53 vs 10 - 12
And then you consider what Jesus Christ Himself said in John 10...
14-15 “I am the shepherd who cares for the sheep. I know my sheep just as the Father knows me. And my sheep know me just as I know the Father. I give my life for these sheep.
16 I have other sheep too. They are not in this flock here. I must lead them also. They will listen to my voice. In the future there will be one flock and one shepherd.[a]
17 The Father loves me because I give my life. I give my life so that I can get it back again.
18 No one takes my life away from me. I give my own life freely. I have the right to give my life, and I have the right to get it back again. This is what the Father told me.” John 10 vs 14 - 18
...you begin to realize that Jesus Christ wasn't some helpless powerless Son of God whose Father forced to go die on the cross somewhere. No, He did it for His own gain, and the glory that was in it for Him. undecided
1. After Jesus said these things, he looked toward heaven and prayed, “Father, the time has come. Give glory to your Son so that the Son can give glory to you.
2 You gave the Son power over all people so that he could give eternal life to all those you have given to him.
3 And this is eternal life: that people can know you, the only true God, and that they can know Jesus Christ, the one you sent.
4 I finished the work you gave me to do. I brought you glory on earth.
5 And now, Father, give me glory with you. Give me the glory I had with you before the world was made.John 17 vs 1 - 5
So, you see, there was a deal in place, and for that deal to go through, Jesus Christ's part was to give up His life and then take it back later on so that He could receive power and glory. Compare the contents of the above passages to the doctrines taught from your church pulpits and you immediately see that what is contained in scripture in no way mirrors what is preached out there. undecided
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Bullshit! angry
If you don't want faith to make sense to you it's OK but then don't think faith makes no sense, you only chose what you want to believe. wink
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:

Some of you claim to be holy but you pray for your enemies to die even when Jesus said love your enemies as yourself.

Many are born in Nigeria and they are not Nigerians as proven by your questions which if you were truly Christian, you would have known the answer.

So, you were only a church goer/visitor but Christ did not enter into you as proven by your questions.

O, so you are different from the resident madman who raised such stupid questions with his different monikers.

If so, then how did your mind go to these kind of mad questions especially as you claim you were born into Bible reading? Did you not read the Bible yourself to form your opinion and questions?

Why is it so easy for you people to be follow follow?
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:
No hell.

Why don't you just confine your wished backed self deception to yourself alone?
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Honchoslim16(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why don't you just confine your wished backed self deception to yourself alone?
Stfu

1 Like

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by mjuvey3: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
mjuvey3, where you go? Come back make we dissect these things naw! undecided

I'm here grin

No one seems to have any answer to my question.

2 Likes

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by mjuvey3: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
HisSplendor:

Christianity had to add the Jewish holy book because we serve the same God. Islam can't add the Bible because we do not serve the same God.

The ritualistic nature of the old testament scriptures was just a physical symbolism of God's spiritual program for man.

The Old testament was a shadow, an allegory. God was using it to teach us spiritual principles. It wasn't the real thing. And when God was done with the teachings, He abolished the Old testament and ushered in the New.

Christianity is based on the New testament which is entirely spiritual, but the old testament scriptures are necessary to enable us understand our spiritual walk and relationship with God.

Jeremiah 31:33

"For this is the new covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

The new covenant makes the existing covenant old. "After those days", refers to after the days of Christ's complete sacrifice. The days of the old testament was complete and became outdated when Jesus said on the cross "It is finished."

Your claim that Judaism & Christianity worship the same God is ridiculous.

Judaism don't even believe in Jesus... Infact they refer to him as a fake messiah so how can Jews & Christians worship the same God when Jews don't believe in the christian God? undecided

In Judaism, worship of man or anything with form is idolatry....Also in Judaism, God's name is Yahweh....What is God's name in Christianity?

3 Likes

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
mjuvey3:

Judaism don't even believe in Jesus... Infact they refer to him as a fake messiah so how can Jews & Christians worship the same God when Jews don't believe in the christian God? undecided

In Judaism, worship of man or anything with form is idolatry....Also in Judaism, God's name is Yahweh....What is God's name in Christianity?
What you refer to as Judaism is a religion built around a National Constitution belonging to the Nation of Israel in the Land of Israel. That Law, the Law of Moses, was given specifically to the people of Israel whom God practically conscripted for His own purpose, and for life and living in the Kingdom of Canaan. So Christians, those who are called to a new and different agreement --- the agreement of peace which applies to a different Kingdom ---from the Constitution of Israel cannot logically worship God under that very same agreement. undecided

Now as for whether they worship the same God or not, why again is God not allowed to have different laws in different Kingdoms? undecided
Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by HisSplendor: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
mjuvey3:

You don't understand. We both worship Yahweh. The only difference is that judahism is still waiting for Yahweh's Messaih while Christianity believes that Yahweh already sent the Messaih in the person of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Christians,i Need Your Attention. by ediplan: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
mjuvey3:

Exodus 4:22
And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Deuteronomy 18

15 The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

16 According to all that thou desiredst of the Lord thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

17 And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Really Mean To Be Born Again? / What Has Religion Done To Us- A True Life Story / Does Easter Celebration Have Any Biblical Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.