Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

*********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** (1964 Views)

*********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by eldee(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
Warcraft returns to the show of lyrical creativity we have come to know and love(erm . . . or hate if you're  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) grin grin

It's back with two of the netcees that effectively tore apart the Warcraft State of Mind thread. . . leaving some netcees hiding and some just retiring.

In a tribute to one of the greatest battle emcees of all time, this battle takes us back to 13 years ago, a week after Notorious B.I.G became one of the martyrs that helped to take violence out of hiphop.

Tactical plots to annihilate opponents . . . lyrical battery, wordplay assault, metaphorical murking, controversy, friendly fire . . . it's all about war, it's all about revenge . . . it is Warcraft .

Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by eldee(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
TRACK RECORD

This is a sequel to the critically acclaimed battle that ended last year, Who's Tha Hardest??
It promises to be one of the best we've seen on NL, the way these guys defy gravity by accelerating to the top with topicals, battles and freestyles just amazes everyone.

DBR

He's been cleverly hiding his talent before launching a hostile takeover on the Flow For Rank thread.
He is currently the closest threat to Ibime in the rankings and if he continues with those keystyles, we are about to witness a coup of a territory that has been fiercely ruled by the Spitzophrenic.

If you had any doubts about DBR's smoothness with wordplay, it's high time you checked out the Warcraft State of Mind thread.
And if you ever happened to doubt his skills . . . well you obviously missed the Flow For Rank thread.
He is currently the most consistent netcee on this board bar none.

Pianos only got Black keys here ~~ Whites Slip, like babies get Kid-Napped/
major plans in the Pipeline~ but pipes go up in smoke/ blasted~beat that!
The hustle/ n struggle/ to Muscle/ the Nozzle/~~a huge Hurdle/
and when "Kasala burst"!~NDboyz dont "shock in" heads like Turtle

Cripple u in a Sec'. u wont Stand d Test of time/
step on ma zone u Xplode~~~lose a limb cos d Land is Mine/
crush your head wit ma boot/ put your ear Wax on ma shoes to Shine/

H.J

This dude has punished me countless times for calling him the most improved netcee on NL.
It's kind of hard to find words for the way with which H.J has carved a niche for himself amongst the likes of Streetwize and Ibime.
After taking on any and every competition available, he has come again to attempt to make his Who's Tha Hardest victory a resounding one.
With wordplay being one of his main strengths, it will be silly to say he's not shown what he can do.
His record boasts of NL legends like Malthuss and Ibime and he's not showing any signs of stopping anytime soon.

A[/b]ccept [b]A[/b]n [b]A[/b]dvise [b]A[/b]sshole [b]A[/b]nd [b]A[/b]mputate your [b]A[/b]dam's [b]A[/b]PPLE/
cuz u [b]B[/b]ein [b]B[/b]itchmade [b]B[/b]ringing out d [b]B[/b]ullshit in your [b]B[/b]ABBLES/
u [b]C[/b]ock[/i]less [i][b]C[/b]hicken, [b]C[/b]aught u [b]C[/b]ryin to your [b]C[/b]hick 4 [b]C[/b]onDOLENCESs/
n your [b]D[/b]eadbeat [b]D[/b]roppins are [b]D[/b]reams, [b]D[/b]awg, [b]D[/b]ey (they) [b]D[/b]ONT EXIST!/

Ma presence is blessed wit a common sense to enforce me/
so I walk with d [b]passion of Christ
, WHO WANNA CROSS ME
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by eldee(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
Rules

- NO HOLDS BARRED
- First 9 credible votes count . . . winner must win by a difference of two or more votes.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by eldee(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
H.J

wit d pen i cease/ d right to arrest ur a$$, so get ur hands high . .FREEZE!/
ur flows come up short/like a long jump shot/ dats unable to reach M.I's knees,

u dare me/ it's clear he/ never knew wut the real scare be/
too deadly/ i'll make d grim reaper look like the tooth fairy/

u barely/ make it to d waist but i'm "first" to get the weapons raised/
so-for-more (sophomore) effort u put in, u only comin out as "second" place

i gat "balls" to come ("c.u.m"wink off d top so it aint hard to see-men (semen, C-men)/
this lyrical demon (D-men)/ had ur girl screaming "i dont want u back" like eamon (E-men)

steady kickin martial art flows, . . . . . ma kung fu is d meanest/
better keep ur lips close or get ur tongue glued in between em/

u patiently waited to go face to face with the greatest dude/
now u gon' be a patient waitin for resuscitation in an operation room/

face ur doom/ vasectomy on ur flows, u gat complications dude/
but i'm d last dyind breed dat hiphop's gettin procreation thru!!

Am I killin him/ DAMN RIGHT!! I'm killin him/
clumsy with ur blood flow/ so d floor's gon/ where i be spilling em

u annoyin like wack emcees . . . dat's gettin radio hype
i'm a "sharp" guy dat dont give a fu.c.k wut u think, call me "stereo"-type/

i'm rippin ur a$$ in shreds/ u aint past d test/ to ever match this best/
at present, ur future, aint even close to where my past's been held/

u aint beef material, u egg made!!/ so get ur head straight/ and best pray/
that i dont lead u to d last spot where elvis pres laid/

dis aint a chess game/ but like "burberry",i'm gettin ur a$$ "checked" mayte!!
u messin with d best mayne/ dat smoke d first four letters off lalaboi's first name

yes it's HJ, [b]H[/b]ilary [b] J[/b]umbo da [b]H[/b]iphop [b]J[/b]uggernaut/
I just read [b]D[/b]a [b]B[/b]urial [b] R[/b]ites of this [b]D[/b]emented [b]B[/b]roke-a$$ [b]R[/b]ubber-duck!!!
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by eldee(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
DBR

This Hilary.Jumbo~ thinks this battle will Bring out the Best in him/
i'ma prove him right~~Rip out his Vitals~~and yes Bring out the Best in him!/

U'r Hilary~~im Clinton~~so u ma B!.tch~~do the math/
he cant Blow ~ so ma Moniker always gives me A-head start/

Ma venomous Artillery/ clearly squashes his colloquial Archery/
he just Narcissistic/~~~i'ma prove he's Vain like Artery/

ur punch cant Draw Blood if u got BA in Coronary Artery/
Independently Beat up ur Cells ~~~ call that Colonial Battery/

ur Bar's like Old lawyer~~they losin Appeal cos they petty/
the battle Line is Drawn but ma victory aint gon' be Sketchy!/

Czech this/ ~~there's Norway u winnin this/ i'l have u grief/
Hope u got ur Underwear cos i'ma make this battle Brief/

so if i say u Average i dont mean to be Mean/
Throw u thru d Wall ~stil wont make u a Blockbuster being/
U just a Jerseys hangin on ma wire~~another Casual-T/
transform u to Benin chief/ slit ur throat~~leave neck drippin wit Red regal Beads!/

Yet u only come close to the Royalty servin Burger King/
u stand at the Edge of Defeat~ im Victorious~ so u dont Bother me/~~getit?

a collision or a clash / wat u spitin is wack/ ~~air pollution/
im a fierce Cat/. "Allergyin" u beta than me is a Rash/ conclusion/

When it's on/ i step on toes/ and throats/ of foes/ ~and those/ who think they man enuff/
ma prose/ unfolds/~~f.cuk it tho/~~ I aint playin by the Rule cos/ u dont Measure up/

yea u r the Sh.!t ~~it's written all over ur Breath ~u smell Dung/
ur Request for truce is a Loud Noise ~~i'ma Turn it Down/
i battle rap~ u sing song/ cladded in shinnin' armour ~u? Sissy in thongs/
i Doctor the verbs like a Vet~~ Treat ur thesis like an Intern's/

im intense/ rippin u faster/and after/ give ur bitch enuf cum to last her/
u may be good wit Alphabet but im the one who[i] Spells disaster[/i]!/

u 'z a Base singer ur iQ is Low key~~Predicted ur loss, Prey~im a Pre-Dator/
wanna Call the Shot? force ma c.ock out of ur mouth make u a D!.ck-tator!/
im d creator/ the cremator/ U a translator/ btw u n i ~they already kno who's greater/

b4 u spit i put ur Brain on ur Palm after i crack ur skull/
were u bout sayin sth? ~~zip it ~now u can Hold ur Thought/
Prove to me u the best~ and ima prove Jesus was neva born/
and t'was Lucifer the devil who died on the cross!/
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by eldee(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
Let the voting begin . . .
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
Im leaning toward HJ. . .DBR had a lot of wordplay, but the structure of his lines didnt allow him to land them with effizy. . . . his verse is a case of overdoing the wordplay, and missing the punch delivery. . . . I have a feeling DBR didnt spend much time developing each punchline, cos there is enough potential to land the same ideas a lot harder than he did.

HJ was witty, flowed better etc. . . . but ama be back to vote on this later.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by chamotex(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2010
Just DBR for me . . . .

Advice
: Eldee lets have limits to bars . . . It can take away from the bars if you just leave it open sometimes.
DBR clearly had more lines than HJ here, for me personally, it can give an unfair advantage.

Reading too many lines can be boring sometimes.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by mykali(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2010
chamotex:

Advice
: Eldee lets have limits to bars . . . It can take away from the bars if you just leave it open sometimes.
DBR clearly had more lines than HJ here, for me personally, it can give an unfair advantage.

Reading too many lines can be boring sometimes.

true that.

@topic

i've read and perused each verse thoroughly.
and believe me, it wasn't an easy task.
both netcz were diabolical with their punches
but . . .i'll give it to H.J . . .he went straight to the point.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by ofokaofoki: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2010
Dbr when u say what HJ is spitting is wack, i disagree u need to swallow that hook line and sicker, and what the eff has HJ been up to, Hj u were never this tight,, i guess my criticism has pushed u to work harder on your rhymes and knowledge,,, as i was reading your lines,,,,my mouth was wide opened. in surprise, keep it up Hj, and u berra not be wack ever in your life again , cuz if you are ama talk to u again.lol

nice battle guys, ama give it to HJ 100%, dbr u tried tho , but HJ was angry with the knowledge and punchlines.
ibimes analogy was on point tho. dbr was busy with wordplays. and forgot bout others.

@eldee
i dey come for u in some few minutes. berra be online , good looks guys.
HJ is now ready to face the undisputed champion streetwise.   streetwise where art thou,. u got a new challenger. grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by lalaboi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
I kinda agree with Chamo. . . The bars are gettn too long. . . .

@Battle. . .
Its a close thing!. . But, H.J just about edged it. . .

@HJ . .so u dey freestyle with pre written lol. . .see ya head like cocoyam own. . make i catch u grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by sinistyle(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2010
this is battle craft at its best. u guys beta take this rap shiit c-rious cos 1day its gonna pay the bills, that's if u aint c-rious wiv it already. U guys are both awesome but this Hj kid is very spot on. Luv ur wordplay son, kip it ^.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by Crude(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2010
Too long lines, i'll second dat,. . . . . . .Maybe that could give room to vote thout the smell of unfairness. . . . .Both netcees shuld be lined up for lethal weapons lol
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by mykali(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2010
no winner announced yet?
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by HYBRIDX(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2010

hmmmmm . . . .been a very long while . . .wassup menike ,crude . . . .much respect
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by juicygirl: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2010
JEWELZZ U CAN LICK MY NUTS
HAHAHAHA! RAZ DOG YOU SEE THAT SHI*T YOU SPIT
IS LIKE A DEAD DOG
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by phanthom(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2010
Interesting. DBR got a strong and powerful army but HJ murders with his little sword. He is tha fu-ccking best.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by mykali(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2010
@topic

Why wasn't HJ announced the winner?
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by DBR: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2010
mykali:

@topic

Why wasn't HJ announced the winner?
mayb cos it's gon really look like riggin' grin grin

oNe
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by 04kaa: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
lol@, rigging grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** by FatFish: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
ayo juicygirl you bad man wannabe

(1) (Reply)

Ill Mind Of Enkrypt[cypher] / Rate My Bars / Come Battle Wif Da Hitman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.