Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Red Is The Colour - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Is The Colour (395 Views)

What Is The Colour Of The Air You Breath ? / Don't Colour Me Bad (A True Life Story) / "Monkey Of Different Colour" A Poem From Wurastories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Red Is The Colour by Dasience(f): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
"I must watch this IG video" I thought out loud.Of course I did,in my sleep. I woke up to the feeling of hotness of my phone, Ileft my data on all through the night.
"Don't put your phone beside your head when you want to sleep" I can remember mother's warning.I know it is bad but one mistake will not lead to any medical issue but what do I know?An undescribable wetness strikes me. There is only one thing that gets me to this state. I roll my eyes. Not you again! I lazily dragged myself from the bed. I had to change before my bedspread bears the scar.It is sharp,words fail me. It is like someone twisting my stomach at will.The pain is unbearable. I know it is not every girl that deals with the pain but I do not envy them , I am just sad for myself. I read somewhere about hot water therapy. I struggled to get hot water in a bottle. It works midly , just like first aid to a serious injury.Time to take action, I got into my towel but unknown to me it was like a tap today. Red marks all over the floor, confessing to the world it was that time of the month . Could it be any better? I rush to take tissue paper. Meticulously, I wipe the floor. I had to hurry before"this girl is so dirty" spills all over my room.I had my [i]wuruwuru [/i]bath,splattered conditioner on my to mentally wash it. It was washday after all.Nobody understands how I feel when 'red is the colour' . I couldn't even get out of my towel. I took garri I just to give room for painkillers.Painkillers are slow these days, always knocks me off. I slowly cave in to sleep. I still do not accept the explanation science provides everytime red is the colour.
read more stories on [url] http://dasience.com/nostalgia/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

A Depressed Soul / I Dread Loneliness / Ncdmb Unveils Ministerial Industry Award For Outstanding Achievements In Oil&gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.