Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow (9593 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by durojim: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
How much will it cost to build a 5bedroom bungalow all en suite, with 2 living rooms (a small and a big one), visitors toilet. Master bedroom with walking closet. No raft foundation needed. In Lagos or Ibadan. All response should be posted here. No private consultation.
Re: Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by bamidele6: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2010
were is your building plan for costing of the project
Re: Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by durojim: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
will also need building plans
Re: Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by dplordx(m): 2:10am On Mar 23, 2010
Re: Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by bamidele6: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2010
i'm architectct festus bamidele ayodeji,the cost of building 5bedroom flat from foundation to roofing level include all the accessories such, plambering, painting, tiles and all finishing MATERIALS that would make the house comfortable for living.5m is enough. Excluding roofing, and other finishing work would cost 3m.lying of foundation to a reasonable hight of DPC.I.5M WOULD BE ENOUGH INCLUDE CASTING OF THE SOLID FLOOR. IF YOU NEED A DESIGN WE CAN HANDLE AND THE CONSTRUCTION to your taste
Re: Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by adebaxton(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
For Quality service in your Constructional Projects all over the Country.
We offer the Best service for your Constructional Projects ranging from:

1.Concrete Floor i.e German Floor.
2.Deck Casting.
3.Concrete Foundation.
4.Drainage Construction.
5.Full/Part Building Constructions.
6.Roofing and General Wood Works.
Re: Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by adebaxton(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2010
For Quality service in your Constructional Projects all over the Country.
We offer the Best service for your Constructional Projects ranging from:

1.Concrete Floor i.e German Floor.
2.Deck Casting.
3.Concrete Foundation.
4.Drainage Construction.
5.Full/Part Building Constructions.
6.Roofing and General Wood Works.
Are you a Civil,Structural,Building Engineer or Individual who needs our service in the services listed above you can contact us for the Best
Re: Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by durojim: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
How much will it cost?
Re: Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by adebaxton(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
The Foundation and Block setting will not exceed 4.5 million Naira(excluding the roofing works)
It will be built to taste.
Re: Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by bamidele6: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
i will give u the building plan for 20k
Re: Cost of building a 5 Bedroom Bungalow by evoama4all: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
LET ME SEE THE FLOOR PLAN
08035487485 WHATSAPP LINE

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Plan My Bachelor Pad (My Own Place) / Fire Guts Scarface Building, Others In K-West, Kaduna (Photos) / Eight-day-old Baby, Waec Results Burnt In Lagos Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.